FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Just watching for now?

Just watching for now?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *essie and Joel OP   Couple  over a year ago

CARDIFF

Hi guys. We are completely new to the scene and wanted to start off by just watching together. Is there any way to do this somewhere nice and comfortable for newbies where we're under no pressure to join in for now? Just to see how we get on. Baby steps and all... We're based in South Wales.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are welcome to join me and my playmate just to watch

You could always try a swingers club. No pressure from others to play or join in if you don't want to. You can just have a wander around, if there are people playing in open rooms then just watching should be fine.

"You could always try a swingers club. No pressure from others to play or join in if you don't want to. You can just have a wander around, if there are people playing in open rooms then just watching should be fine.

"

I would like to add, you should never feel pressured into going beyond your boundaries. No is No and if you don't feel comfortable walk away don't feel obligated to anyone.

Clubs are perfect for this, as are most parties. We've never had pressure to join in & I've often gone to parties & club's solo & felt totally non pressured X

By *U TemptedMan  over a year ago

Cwmbran

Try one of the socials, great way to introduce yourselves xx

» Add a new message to this topic