FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > The office Christmas party :)

The office Christmas party :)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man  over a year ago

Flintshire

So have you had yours yet, or is it still too come up?

have you been a goodytwoshoes

Or a naughty devil

Mine's next Thursday, but I may slope off early if I can find a partner in crime

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

I haven't been to a works xmas party since I started with this company 10-ish years ago.

Cant understand why people do them, bunch of people some of whom you dislike, getting d*unk, talking shop, and then falling out... oh joy lol

By *eadchefski1970Man  over a year ago

Milton keynes

We had a pre Christmas party a few weeks ago and u i ended up in bed with a female manager......who would you believe it loves anal!

Buggar me who have thought it!

By *embslee1Man  over a year ago

pembroke

Stopped going to my xmas parties as had a habit of telling management and co-workers what i really thought of them after i had a few! Never started the new year well!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I now longer work in an office but I used to love Xmas parties purely to see who actually slept with me up! Was so much fun when I was single seeing how many work colleagues I could Fuck, so glad I no longer work in an office dnt think mr would like me attending the fuck fest of a call centre xmas party xx

"I haven't been to a works xmas party since I started with this company 10-ish years ago.

Cant understand why people do them, bunch of people some of whom you dislike, getting d*unk, talking shop, and then falling out... oh joy lol "

Sounds very much like fab socials to me

"Stopped going to my xmas parties as had a habit of telling management and co-workers what i really thought of them after i had a few! Never started the new year well!"

This is exactly the case for me too. Not going near it this year. Making my own fun elsewhere

Ours was a damp squib as most had to woek the next day . Ha ha we are planning a post chritmas jolity event

"Ours was a damp squib as most had to woek the next day . Ha ha we are planning a post chritmas jolity event "

I never understand that. They organise the party knowing that there's work the next day

Is it a tactic to make people behave? It never worked at our office

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"I haven't been to a works xmas party since I started with this company 10-ish years ago.

Cant understand why people do them, bunch of people some of whom you dislike, getting d*unk, talking shop, and then falling out... oh joy lol

Sounds very much like fab socials to me "

Doesn't sound like any of the socials we have been to.

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man  over a year ago

Flintshire

We've got work the next day, but it's Mad Friday, and I'm finishing early anyway

I think they're won't be much work done in the morning

Seeing as I'm one of the younger ones in the team I may be carrying the flag

"Ours was a damp squib as most had to woek the next day . Ha ha we are planning a post chritmas jolity event

I never understand that. They organise the party knowing that there's work the next day

Is it a tactic to make people behave? It never worked at our office "

Never worked in ours either xx

I went all the way to lincolnshire on saturday to a xmas party for the company i sub contract to.

Last yr it was great fun this yr it was shite. was well pissed off because id missed the newport social to go there and it cost me nearly £250 time i hired car.hotel and drinks for a crap night

Next yr be the social!!

Ahhh, the works do... Last one had a free bar, free food and karaoke.. And staff from the second depot / office.. I'll leave that one there...

By * and CCouple  over a year ago

near Cardiff

I'm avoiding mine this year. Recently started a new job and I'm not sure they're ready to see me d*unk. Haha

I don’t have one

But having a Xmas curry (with drinks obviously) with mates tonight, and a group of us out on Friday night too.

Probably for the best as I’d have to behave myself at a party and I don’t want to

Cant understand why people do them, bunch of people some of whom you dislike, getting d*unk, talking shop, and then falling out... oh joy lol "

This for me it's a pointless evening for me, much prefer catching up with all my sexy friends for lunch dates etc X

» Add a new message to this topic