FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > pantie wank

pantie wank

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *za123 OP   Man  over a year ago

cardiff

Hi all im looking for my first pantie wank . The thought of sniffing dirty panties makes me so horny.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi buddy, my advise to you is get a pair of socks put your hand inside a sock, pinch the toe part and pull the toe bit through the rest of the sock, so your half in the size. Do the same to the other sock. Then put one inside the other.

Get a nice silky pair of panties. Wrap them around your cock, then put the sock over the panties.

Get another very dirty pussy smelling pair of panties to sniff. Wang off into the knickers in the sick whilst sill the panties. I do it every time I get a soiled pair. Very relistic and clean xxxxx

By *ighugs69Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

WTF - I've clearly lived a rather sheltered life!

"Hi buddy, my advise to you is get a pair of socks put your hand inside a sock, pinch the toe part and pull the toe bit through the rest of the sock, so your half in the size. Do the same to the other sock. Then put one inside the other.

Get a nice silky pair of panties. Wrap them around your cock, then put the sock over the panties.

Get another very dirty pussy smelling pair of panties to sniff. Wang off into the knickers in the sick whilst sill the panties. I do it every time I get a soiled pair. Very relistic and clean xxxxx "

I can't believe I've been figuring this out in my head for so many hours & I still don't get it, my life is definitely going to shit if I'm spending brain power on stuff like this

"Hi buddy, my advise to you is get a pair of socks put your hand inside a sock, pinch the toe part and pull the toe bit through the rest of the sock, so your half in the size. Do the same to the other sock. Then put one inside the other.

Get another very dirty pussy smelling pair of panties to sniff. Wang off into the knickers in the sick whilst sill the panties. I do it every time I get a soiled pair. Very relistic and clean xxxxx

I can't believe I've been figuring this out in my head for so many hours & I still don't get it, my life is definitely going to shit if I'm spending brain power on stuff like this "

Glad it’s not just me completely bemused by this!!!

By *FFB69Woman  over a year ago

Torfaen/Gwent

I can't believe I've been figuring this out in my head for so many hours & I still don't get it, my life is definitely going to shit if I'm spending brain power on stuff like this "

I think he means use a sock and pair of pants like a fleshlight

And wank while sniffing another pair?

There really is no hope for me lol

"There really is no hope for me lol"

Me either Peach

Confused as fuck

By *heeky400Man  over a year ago

vale of glam

"I do it every time I get a soiled pair. Very relistic and clean xxxxx "

realistic fooking weak .. you could'nt make this up lol

I'm feckin cracking up here reading this shit

I just don't get it !

Wtf xxmiss

I have some very confused images in my head

I prefer to obtain my pheromones direct from source however being handed a pair of freshly removed knickers in public is highly erotic. A definite 'get your coat' moment.

"I prefer to obtain my pheromones direct from source however being handed a pair of freshly removed knickers in public is highly erotic. A definite 'get your coat' moment."

Now that I get but the whole sock puppet bit has me baffled to fuck, how can anyone be so desperate they need a wank puppet?

"I prefer to obtain my pheromones direct from source however being handed a pair of freshly removed knickers in public is highly erotic. A definite 'get your coat' moment.

Now that I get but the whole sock puppet bit has me baffled to fuck, how can anyone be so desperate they need a wank puppet? "

'Mr Corbett, Mr Corbett'

'Yes Sue'

'That man keeps putting his penis up Sweep's bottom'

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

Gotta laugh at some forum posts aye.....

Get a nice silky pair of

panties. Wrap them around your cock, then put the sock over the panties.

Get another very dirty pussy smelling pair of panties to sniff. Wang off into the knickers in the sick whilst sill the panties. I do it every time I get a soiled pair. Very relistic and clean xxxxx "

What the fuck is this for real

By *inzi LTV/TS  over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

Get a nice silky pair of

panties. Wrap them around your cock, then put the sock over the panties.

What the fuck is this for real "

Unfortunately yes, I think it is!

Oh dear,you've gotta "sock" it to him,points for originality!! Lol.

This is more complicated than when I call up for my broadband going down!

By *ariadcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff/Bristol

I’m lost

WTF. Crying

By *rgasmicFunCouple  over a year ago

Gwent

Ffs, y cant he just go and meet a nice girl, after all it is a swinging site, or have i missed some thing lol.

Ok so we've all had a laugh at the OP's respondent, me included, but you know what, who really cares? I remember many many years ago working in an office where one of the more mature ladies was outed as a swinger. She appeared to be mortified and completely embarrassed by it and the mickey taking never really subsided and I did feel for her. Attitudes change though and although recreational sex has become more socially acceptable im sure the vast majority of the vanilla population think swingers are still a group of weirdos so let's not pass judgement too harshly on someone elses kink. If it's harmless and turns you on then keep doing it!

I didn't read any judgement but there was a lot of good natured humour which we all get regardless of what we post.

By *rgasmicFunCouple  over a year ago

Gwent

Not judging any one, but we have ALL seen and heard of some weird goings on in this happy life we live, but this thread is one of the weirdest things i have ever read lol

» Add a new message to this topic