FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Help me out please

Help me out please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Dropping like a lead balloon right now... Anyone have any ideas on how to improve my chances? This is painful.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

The profile isn't terrible, you have avoided the "dozens of cock pics" approach that many guys employ, which is good, and two of your pics are tidy, but the other two are just too dark. The main fail is there isn't much to go on in the bio, you need to put more in about you, what makes you worth contacting, and what you have to offer.

I'd also try getting to some of the socials, get known, make some friends and pick up some veries that way, a 10 month old profile with no veries will be ignored by most.

Thank you for the tips... I was on here for a bit at the start then left for a good 6 months an just come back just want to improve my odds

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's not standing out tbh, not sure what long & strong means & Mart gave you some good advice. Check the many other forum threads that give advice

Thanks for the tips I'll have a rework of it see if it helps

By *hynblondebbwWoman  over a year ago

city centre ish

I’d say the same as sthwales tbh your pics are too dark to see.. there’s a mid week social in Cardiff Wednesday night, it’s in the forums, good way to get verified by a few people if you can get on the list, if people see you’re willing to turn up I think that’ll up your chances, good luck xx

I think you'd do well here in London, maybe youre just fishing in a small pool?

"I think you'd do well here in London, maybe youre just fishing in a small pool?"

You just might get away with calling Wales a small pool.I very much doubt that I would

"I think you'd do well here in London, maybe youre just fishing in a small pool?

You just might get away with calling Wales a small pool.I very much doubt that I would "

Barry has about 50k people right? London boroughs have 300k, total population 8million. Smaller geographical areas limit options. No need to get precious

"I think you'd do well here in London, maybe youre just fishing in a small pool?

You just might get away with calling Wales a small pool.I very much doubt that I would

Barry has about 50k people right? London boroughs have 300k, total population 8million. Smaller geographical areas limit options. No need to get precious "

Oh but I totally agree with you.I only said that I wouldn't get away with airing your observation as quite often my honest opinions (and I'm entitled to have them) do upset the natives.The population of the whole of Wales is apparently the same as greater Manchester so yes compared to London it's like a pimple on an elephants arse.

» Add a new message to this topic