FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > People asking for a face pic.....

People asking for a face pic.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rishbottomcocklover OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle West

... Without sending their own first.

Very annoying.

Discuss!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Block them

Depends if you messaged them first ?

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

"Depends if you messaged them first ?"

100% agree with this.

I always send a face picture with every message. Got chatting to the male half of a couple last night,all seemed fine till I asked for a face picture of them & total silence since. Very annoying.

For us it depends on verifications. If we are chatting to someone with no veris we ask for a face pic first and once we are convinced they are genuine we're happy to return one.

Unfortunately we get a lot of men pretending to be a woman or a part of a couple just to collect pics x

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

If their verified I'm happy to send in first message, if not then I prefer one first. If their a new member with a demand for face pics with first messages in a status or profile, then I don't even bother messaging them.

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Gets me when a profile says wont reply unless pic is sent when they do not have any at all on theirs

By *aydee65Man  over a year ago

Near Merthyr

Some (myself included) don't display a face pic because we value our privacy, not because we have anything to hide. If I send a message though I will always include one privately, as I think this is only fair. I won't ask for one in return unless we've been chatting a while and a meet is on the cards, but its always nice to see who you're chatting with.

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

You can use the option to remove the photos when they have read the message

By *rishbottomcocklover OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle West

They messaged me first, I just ignored them, really annoying too when you send a facepic and they won't send one back!

"For us it depends on verifications. If we are chatting to someone with no veris we ask for a face pic first and once we are convinced they are genuine we're happy to return one.

Unfortunately we get a lot of men pretending to be a woman or a part of a couple just to collect pics x"

We use message filters to stop in verified people.

Still use caution when sending face pics, and we never accept friends requests without messages first. Too many collectors out there.

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

"For us it depends on verifications. If we are chatting to someone with no veris we ask for a face pic first and once we are convinced they are genuine we're happy to return one.

Unfortunately we get a lot of men pretending to be a woman or a part of a couple just to collect pics x"

We are the same

Mrs

By *ay rickMan  over a year ago

cardiff

I send 1 once I gauge if our interests n personalities match after chatting for a little while,,my description is exact so if there's is also usually it's all go!!---a lot here are just interested in collecting pics--sad keyboard wankers pms!!---discretion is key for us all and I for sure wouldn't send a face pic to anyone say with no pics at all or veris

By *aydee65Man  over a year ago

Near Merthyr

For single guys, you are far less likely to receive a reply if you don't add a pic.

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

"They messaged me first, I just ignored them, really annoying too when you send a facepic and they won't send one back!"

If we contact people that we think we're compatible with we'll always send a face pic, it could be a couple or a single it makes no difference to us.

By *FFB69Woman  over a year ago

Torfaen/Gwent

Unfortunately we get a lot of men pretending to be a woman or a part of a couple just to collect pics x

Still use caution when sending face pics, and we never accept friends requests without messages first. Too many collectors out there. "

I try this but if you’re photo verified you get through. Regardless of meet/cam veris.

And photo veri is easy to get around. You just have to prove you’re the right sex you don’t have to show a face.

Still use caution when sending face pics, and we never accept friends requests without messages first. Too many collectors out there.

I try this but if you’re photo verified you get through. Regardless of meet/cam veris.

And photo veri is easy to get around. You just have to prove you’re the right sex you don’t have to show a face. "

Thought thst was whole point of photo verification? Thought faces had to be included and hands shown holding your name?

"Gets me when a profile says wont reply unless pic is sent when they do not have any at all on theirs"

this

By *FFB69Woman  over a year ago

Torfaen/Gwent

And photo veri is easy to get around. You just have to prove you’re the right sex you don’t have to show a face.

Thought thst was whole point of photo verification? Thought faces had to be included and hands shown holding your name?

"

They may have changed it. It used to be face and/or your body. I did it with my face but know others who did it with just a body pic from the neck down.

They may have changed it. It used to be face and/or your body. I did it with my face but know others who did it with just a body pic from the neck down. "

I held paper with name on it. Including my face in the photo

"Gets me when a profile says wont reply unless pic is sent when they do not have any at all on theirs

this"

I get why you’d think this. I say this on my profile and don’t have face pics on show. Think it would be pretty obvious why in the first few lines of my profile. But it’s also because I wouldn’t want to waste anyone’s time continuing a chat if I knew I didn’t have an attraction to the person. If someone sends me one and I think it could run to something then I will always send one back.

Give it or don't give it its your choice to make x

By *layfulcoupleCouple  over a year ago

a kinky mood

We never send but are happy to go on cam with them say via kik to make sure they are genuine. We had one yesterday who insisted on face pics rather than cam who had only been on a month with no pics themselves

By *andK78Couple  over a year ago

Newport

We tend to send a couple of us but don't like it when they continue the conversation without a pic from them, not nice having to ask for one in return.

We sure don't like blind dates and looks do matter, there needs to be a little lust being casual here on Fab.

We share ours if we're interested & the conversation starts well, we don't respond well to demands like 'face pics' & I will never speak on the phone, Skype or cam, if the profile & veris don't show us as genuine there's no hope. We will chat on kik but that's only to arrange, whilst Ch3wy enjoys the cam & pic sharing thing it leaves me cold, I need real time flesh to flesh fun X

Only send them if i get messaged and even then theyre probably still jusy collecting pictures

» Add a new message to this topic