FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Being straight

Being straight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Being a single guy you spend a long time looking through profiles "at least I do" and there is a lot of temptation on here.

When you find someone that really catches your attention, and for me 90% of the time it is a "yes sir!" Woman.

Only to find you have looked through a dissertation only to find that you are too young,or not enough verifications...

Advice please x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Being a single guy you spend a long time looking through profiles "at least I do" and there is a lot of temptation on here.

When you find someone that really catches your attention, and for me 90% of the time it is a "yes sir!" Woman.

Only to find you have looked through a dissertation only to find that you are too young,or not enough verifications...

Advice please x"

Save yourself some heartache, skip the bio and the pics, and go straight to the "looking for" section, if you don't meet their criteria, at least you aren't aware of what you might be missing out on lol!

People want what they want, and if you don't fit that, its pointless moaning about it, or trying to change their minds.

Hit the socials, make friends, pick up a few veries, and you should start to make some progress.

And make sure your profile stands out, read through loads of other guys profiles, and think "if I was a woman, would that tempt me?".

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Add great photos, that helps get people's attention x

Not easy grabbing people’s attention when your a single guy .... it’s the women who have the power on fab

Women Power ooooh, prefer it the other way round tbf

Haha the women have the power re: meeting

I’m sure I could take control behind closed doors

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

Just be unique and get yourself out there. Socials and interesting pics, messages are the way forward

Mrs

» Add a new message to this topic