FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > The people next door who could be swingers: Inside Wales’ ultra-secretive swinging community

The people next door who could be swingers: Inside Wales’ ultra-secretive swinging community

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olphinmoon OP   Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Morning, have you all seen this?

It’s on wales online, and I was wondering what piece of jewellery this couple is referring too or did I miss the memo?

Interesting article.

Mrs DM

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

It's on page 2, 3 and 4 of the Wales on Sunday too.

Slow news day obviously

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Morning, have you all seen this?

It’s on wales online, and I was wondering what piece of jewellery this couple is referring too or did I miss the memo?

Interesting article.

Mrs DM

X"

I missed that one too, and the specific coffee shop memo too...does this mean I should brush up on my admin or do I have to hand back my swinger badge?

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

Hand your card in if you can't remember the secret handshake

By *ighugs69Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

Not much new information there, but I did also see the new 50mph limits on the M4 come into force tomorrow. Which is handy to know.

By *aucy sexy cplCouple  over a year ago

cardiff/cwmbran

Just some idiot trying to slate fab by promoting his site what a joke of an article

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

"Hand your card in if you can't remember the secret handshake"

I thought you had to walk around licking a fab lolly suggestively? No wonder I'm getting no luck and funny stares

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Interesting article.

Mrs DM

X

I missed that one too, and the specific coffee shop memo too...does this mean I should brush up on my admin or do I have to hand back my swinger badge? "

I'm guessing they are on about anklets, specifically the "hotwife" ones, and as for the "well known" coffee chain... have to say if there was a swingers exam, looks like we'd fail too, as this is the first we have heard about it lol.

Interesting article.

Mrs DM

X

I missed that one too, and the specific coffee shop memo too...does this mean I should brush up on my admin or do I have to hand back my swinger badge?

I'm guessing they are on about anklets, specifically the "hotwife" ones, and as for the "well known" coffee chain... have to say if there was a swingers exam, looks like we'd fail too, as this is the first we have heard about it lol. "

Well at least I'd be in good company in the corner of the classroom lol

brecon

Interesting article.

Mrs DM

X

I'm guessing they are on about anklets, specifically the "hotwife" ones, and as for the "well known" coffee chain... have to say if there was a swingers exam, looks like we'd fail too, as this is the first we have heard about it lol.

Well at least I'd be in good company in the corner of the classroom lol "

Oooo… hope we get detention together lol!

Edinburgh

Thank goodness I am not the only one then, I thought I wasn’t a real swinger when reading this, no jewels and I don’t know the coffee chain and I am a unicorn but not rocking horse shit!!! Lol

We all get detention! Can’t wait!

brecon

"Thank goodness I am not the only one then, I thought I wasn’t a real swinger when reading this, no jewels and I don’t know the coffee chain and I am a unicorn but not rocking horse shit!!! Lol

We all get detention! Can’t wait!"

Lol, where's my red pen... you are a Vixen MrsD, not a Unicorn! x

Edinburgh

"Thank goodness I am not the only one then, I thought I wasn’t a real swinger when reading this, no jewels and I don’t know the coffee chain and I am a unicorn but not rocking horse shit!!! Lol

Lol, where's my red pen... you are a Vixen MrsD, not a Unicorn! x "

Vixen I am then xxx

Lol, where's my red pen... you are a Vixen MrsD, not a Unicorn! x

Vixen I am then xxx "

Did someone say Vixen?

By *r and Mrs SexploitCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

The article is hilarious! They obviously know nothing about swinging! Most of the references are to BDSM not swinging!

I think it's a really positive article and represents genuine swingers for all the positives actually. x

Pontypridd

[Removed by poster at 17/06/18 23:12:41]

Pontypridd

"I think it's a really positive article and represents genuine swingers for all the positives actually. x "

The references to items of jewellery, meeting places and swinging parties were complete fallacies. However, we can only use our 3 years of swinging experiences to compare to (which are quite extensive and varied!),

Hmm. Well 3 years isn't really a long time in this game (no offence intended) but yes, if you think that jewellery and meeting places are fallacies then so be it. There's some of us who know different and some of us who know otherwise.

Obviously you're not one of those, but don't worry about it. Not all of any of us know everything about all of this do we. x

By *ab_SparklesWoman  over a year ago

sparkle Surprised

I look like butter wouldn't melt drap useless looking, but when the time is right I transform into slick but sexual.. I've no actual code or follow one. I just park myself in the right place's and locate hidden place's via other more avid swinger's.. I tickle the information out of them

By *aucy sexy cplCouple  over a year ago

cardiff/cwmbran

"Hmm. Well 3 years isn't really a long time in this game (no offence intended) but yes, if you think that jewellery and meeting places are fallacies then so be it. There's some of us who know different and some of us who know otherwise.

Obviously you're not one of those, but don't worry about it. Not all of any of us know everything about all of this do we. x"

Mmmmm nice verifications you have try wales on line you might get some from the non swingers that say they are swingers and run a so called swing site or could you be on that site already, as you say you know so much about the lifestyle and the fallacies.

brecon

"Hmm. Well 3 years isn't really a long time in this game (no offence intended) but yes, if you think that jewellery and meeting places are fallacies then so be it. There's some of us who know different and some of us who know otherwise.

Obviously you're not one of those, but don't worry about it. Not all of any of us know everything about all of this do we. x"

How about 10 years experience then?

No ordinary swinger will wear something that could identify them as such, unless as I said before they are into the hotwife/cuckold scenario, and then they may wear an anklet, this also doesn't mean that all anklet wearers are hotwives.

Same goes for meeting places, people will meet for a social somewhere that suits them, there is no particular chain of coffee shops that is preferred.

Obviously you're not one of those, but don't worry about it. Not all of any of us know everything about all of this do we. x

How about 10 years experience then?

No ordinary swinger will wear something that could identify them as such, unless as I said before they are into the hotwife/cuckold scenario, and then they may wear an anklet, this also doesn't mean that all anklet wearers are hotwives.

Same goes for meeting places, people will meet for a social somewhere that suits them, there is no particular chain of coffee shops that is preferred. "

Best way to recognise swingers. Send them a message and exchange face pics. The idea of wearing something to signal who you are can lead to some embarressing situations I'm sure

Or just do what I do and fuck anything with a pulse and if the husband comes home and joins in then it's a pretty safe bet they are swingers.

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Well after finally getting round to reading this and the article.

What a load of horseshit!

Ok yes you can buy jewellery from Chameleons but I've rarely seen anyone wearing them! Seen the odd Chameleon tattoo!

As for meeting places utter tripe!

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Been onsite and profile says finding feet I'd say 3 years is slightly more than you

well after being a swinger since 1989 i have an eye for spotting a swinger.

we were on hols at a family hotel and all the signs were there from a lot of people

and sure enough given time the conversations always proved me right.

On out trips to cap d'agde we play spot the swinger on the plane :0

usually they are the exited ones with a smile on their faces.

By *mile and EnjoyMan  over a year ago

Barry

Just wear a short skirt with crutchless knickers into my office and sit opposite me with your legs opening every now and then, sucking the tip of your finger and I’ll make my own mind up if your a swinger when your husband comes to collect you. Lol

» Add a new message to this topic