FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Margam/Porttalbot dogging ?

Margam/Porttalbot dogging ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It is me or has the dogging faded away around port talbot. Let's get it stared again....would there be anyone willing to get a few to start meeting at margam lake starting thia weekend ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not now the whole world knows

"Not now the whole world knows "

It really isn't fun wondering if the car driving in is the police, an obnoxious boy racer, or just someone out for a nose!

By *lueeyes3434Couple  over a year ago

newbridge

I was thinking of setting up a night . Just need people to agree to meet up and stick to it

Also keep time and place privet till the day

After a very long search its come to my attention there is no longer known meeting point

By *ubyoscarCouple  over a year ago

South/mid Wales A470

Dogging most definitely has not faded away, there's a really good web article (quick Google search will find it) on how Gloucester police have noticed a massive rise in car fun over lockdown especially in a certain famous hillside spot

By *reeneyes72Man  over a year ago

aberdare

"Dogging most definitely has not faded away, there's a really good web article (quick Google search will find it) on how Gloucester police have noticed a massive rise in car fun over lockdown especially in a certain famous hillside spot"

I lived in Gloucester for many years and know the area to which you refer. There were signs erected to direct people to this site hence no longer a secret.

By *ubyoscarCouple  over a year ago

South/mid Wales A470

"Dogging most definitely has not faded away, there's a really good web article (quick Google search will find it) on how Gloucester police have noticed a massive rise in car fun over lockdown especially in a certain famous hillside spot

I lived in Gloucester for many years and know the area to which you refer. There were signs erected to direct people to this site hence no longer a secret."

Signs....lol

By *hunks91Man  over a year ago

port talbot

It’s a shame because let’s be fair how hot is dogging. Couldn’t even care if we had spectators.

We should definitely find some new locations and revamp the dog life

By *ia RooCouple  over a year ago

Port Talbot

Not dogging but there are a few places in Margam to get nude and just relax and enjoy the sun. We love it with the people who go there shame to spoil it with Meerkats

By *ustyMilfxxxCouple  over a year ago

swansea

"Not now the whole world knows

It really isn't fun wondering if the car driving in is the police, an obnoxious boy racer, or just someone out for a nose! "

Agreed. We need some kind of private chat group set up. We’d bloody love to get back into dogging but the boy racers and cops really do put you off.

A Reddit private group would be easy to set up. X

And that there is the key, find a site and let people know 2 hours before x

» Add a new message to this topic