FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Bad veris

Bad veris

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Isit appropriate to leave a bad veri about an expert you have had with someone! Surely people should know the negatives and that everything isn’t always perfect.?

Prinny

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sort 3 word verifications count as bad very in my dictionary or just dont leave any it wont get shown if u leave a bad one anyway.

By *eral SexMan  over a year ago

Port Talbot

Maybe better to put the problems in a message. That explains why they wouldn't want a veri from you?

By *rofMan  over a year ago

Around

You could, but ask yourself is anyone going to acknowledge or even publicly display a bad verification?

If it is truly necessary to leave a bad verification then it's best to not do one at all as this could be hidden and show that the person/persons have actually met in the last month, plus you're only wasting your time putting the effort into it. Word gets around quick in these parts.

Personally I have better things to do than write a negative verification

By *arren e treggidenMan  over a year ago

pembroke dock wales

"Isit appropriate to leave a bad veri about an expert you have had with someone! Surely people should know the negatives and that everything isn’t always perfect.?

Prinny"

Yes it would help the person improve

I remember one from someone I met a few years ago. I kept missing his messages afterwards and got my veri. All it said was "such an ignorer". He wasn't wrong, so I displayed it

I did a negative veri for a guy once he didn't display it, he was a no show several times & a clumsy dom on the one occasion I did meet him with his partner. He did me one back & I happily displayed it, because it caused people to ask what had gone on. Plus it made people laugh because it was so not me. Word of mouth is your friend... Sometimes

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

I can see the pros and cons for both of these. People could abuse the system of leaving bad verifications and I know this is a concern for admin. How would they manage what was truth and what wasn't?

Mrs

» Add a new message to this topic