FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Am I wasting my time?

Am I wasting my time?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/07/18 13:17:53]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Hi. This is generally a post for the ladies.

I've been on here for a good while (I went and came back). In that entire time, I've struck up conversations with a number of lovely ladies (and had my fair share of rejections). However no meets or (individual) socials have come of it.

I'm wondering where I'm going wrong. Please don't take this as a pity post - I'm just genuinely wondering whether it's my _rofile or something else.

Thanks in advance xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep attending socials. Get your face out there and known. Be polite. Not pushy

Good luck

By *emon DelightMan  over a year ago

South Wales

Now, I’m certainly no expert when it comes to wooing the ladies on this site - and I’m still learning the do’s and don’ts myself - but hopefully the following tips might help:

* Be patient

* Be polite

* Have faith

* Attend socials - cannot stress how’s important this is - networking will lead to more veris and sometimes referrals

* Keep refreshing and updating your _rofile & pics - include pics of yourself in different scenarios, or simply enjoying yourself outside in the sunshine.

* Always read _rofiles thoroughly before messaging.

* Always send a face pic (not a dick pic!) with your first message

* Allow your personality to shine through when messaging, but try not to get too disheartened if you don’t get a reply.

* Resist the urge to send a 2nd, 3rd, 4th message if they didn’t respond to your 1st.

* Contribute to popular threads on the forums.

* Try to have fun and not take things too seriously (easier said than done, I know!)

It’s always going to be an uphill struggle for us single guys, but hopefully the advice above might come in handy and yield a few results.

Best of luck to you!

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

Yes as always and has been mentioned attend socials always helps to get to know people and travel to clubs etc

Without doing all that I would hardly have many verifications on here

You could try improving your _rofile photo

Also your _rofile text isn't at all alluring

"Told I'm good at xyz" never is

Thanks all

By *rofMan  over a year ago

Around

You should use the search function, you'll be surprised at how many times this question has come up. Failing that do what Pedro suggested

"You should use the search function, you'll be surprised at how many times this question has come up. Failing that do what Pedro suggested"

The problem is Prof people repeatedly ask for advice then just ignore it anyway

By *rofMan  over a year ago

Around

I agree, I'm tempted to post a wiki post just for this question.

However there is some good advice here.

"You could try improving your _rofile photo

"Told I'm good at xyz" never is "

Bit of a random one but just saw your pics and you have changed loads and look incredible fair play!! Well done on the transformation hun.

"You could try improving your _rofile photo

"Told I'm good at xyz" never is

Bit of a random one but just saw your pics and you have changed loads and look incredible fair play!! Well done on the transformation hun. "

Ta

I didn't want to be fat any longer and I'm not getting any younger so I sorted it

"I agree, I'm tempted to post a wiki post just for this question.

However there is some good advice here."

Charge a pound a read and become a millionaire

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Flintshire

"Now, I’m certainly no expert when it comes to wooing the ladies on this site - and I’m still learning the do’s and don’ts myself - but hopefully the following tips might help:

* Be patient

* Be polite

* Have faith

* Attend socials - cannot stress how’s important this is - networking will lead to more veris and sometimes referrals

* Keep refreshing and updating your _rofile & pics - include pics of yourself in different scenarios, or simply enjoying yourself outside in the sunshine.

* Allow your personality to shine through when messaging, but try not to get too disheartened if you don’t get a reply.

* Resist the urge to send a 2nd, 3rd, 4th message if they didn’t respond to your 1st.

* Try to have fun and not take things too seriously (easier said than done, I know!)

It’s always going to be an uphill struggle for us single guys, but hopefully the advice above might come in handy and yield a few results.

Best of luck to you!"

This about sums it up

I wish Site Admin could make posts like this "Sticky".

But then, no one would read it anyway

By *emon DelightMan  over a year ago

South Wales

Nice to see the OP has taken the advice given above and updated his _rofile as suggested.

Oh wait... lol

"Nice to see the OP has taken the advice given above and updated his _rofile as suggested.

Oh wait... lol"

I've not had the time. I'm not ignoring anything

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Flintshire

"Nice to see the OP has taken the advice given above and updated his _rofile as suggested.

Oh wait... lol

I've not had the time. I'm not ignoring anything"

Well, look at this way, if you can't spend 15 minutes effort on your _rofile, then how do you think that people viewing it, or reading this thread, will view you as a potential meet?

Your _rofile is your advert / shop window, so get it sorted

Oh wait... lol

I've not had the time. I'm not ignoring anything

Well, look at this way, if you can't spend 15 minutes effort on your _rofile, then how do you think that people viewing it, or reading this thread, will view you as a potential meet?

Your _rofile is your advert / shop window, so get it sorted "

I PHYSICALLY haven't had the time. Like I said in my last reply. I'm working on it.

I've updated it now. Any better? xx

"Now, I’m certainly no expert when it comes to wooing the ladies on this site - and I’m still learning the do’s and don’ts myself - but hopefully the following tips might help:

* Be patient

* Be polite

* Have faith

Best of luck to you!"

This!!

Possibly consider changing your _rofile picture cause it looks like you’ve chopped off your other half

* Be patient

* Be polite

* Have faith

Best of luck to you!

This!!

Possibly consider changing your _rofile picture cause it looks like you’ve chopped off your other half "

Argh! I've just changed it from a topless one because someone else didn't like that one lol (I am genuinely single) xx

» Add a new message to this topic