FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > No lick finding the right girl to meet

No lick finding the right girl to meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys we’re struggling to find lady’s to meet, we’ve been to a few social met some great people but still can’t find someone to play with us as we’re only looking for a female we’re struggling

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

No luck*

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

Single females can be really tricky to find on here especially if you're a couple. Good luck

Mrs

Very tricky to find Hun and thank you x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey guys we’re struggling to find lady’s to meet, we’ve been to a few social met some great people but still can’t find someone to play with us as we’re only looking for a female we’re struggling "

Having seen you both in person, I don't know why you are finding it so difficult. You make a very attractive couple.

As already said, finding single ladies who will play is very difficult, it is a case of being patient I am afraid.

Your best bet is to get in to the club scene I think. It is expensive but at least you are already in the company then of ladies who play, and who knows.....

Thanks bud well look into that

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Clubs & parties is where we get our single lady fun, on here it's a nightmare because couples are usually chasing a visual fantasy rather than an experience. It isn't the shortage of bi ladies not meeting, because there's loads of those about, it's the expectations that are hard to meet. I'm sure you'll find what you're seeking one day, most of us couples have X

» Add a new message to this topic