FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Greedy girls

Greedy girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obbo44 OP   Man  over a year ago

Swansea

Hi myself and a group of 5 to 8 friends are looking for 1 or 2 greedy girls for a little group fun , my friends are not on this site only myself , everyone will meet before hand so as everyone is comfortable if you are interested message me.

Thanks

Robbo

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Waiter! A large tub of Salted popcorn please!

Swansea

[Removed by poster at 30/07/18 21:59:16]

Swansea

"Waiter! A large tub of Salted popcorn please! "

Lol

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

I don't think you are going to get much luck dude.

Swansea

"I don't think you are going to get much luck dude."

Hey maybe not but it's no harm in posting

"I don't think you are going to get much luck dude.

Hey maybe not but it's no harm in posting "

Can we do one on one first ?? Gotta check out the organiser first see

Can we do one on one first ?? Gotta check out the organiser first see "

I had the same thought lol, until I read the profile

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Hey maybe not but it's no harm in posting "

Put yourself in a womans position, would you meet half a dozen unknown, untraceable guys on your own?

Swansea

Put yourself in a womans position, would you meet half a dozen unknown, untraceable guys on your own?"

Mate I have said everyone will meet and I have had someone already message me , it's just a post that I wanted to put up , i would be obviously responsible for all involved as it's down to me on this site and I'm quite open about who I am due to me showing my face and sending other face pictures , I'm a decent guy and this is just something I was asked if I could try to sort out and I said I'd put a post up and see what's said I don't understand why you feel the need to get into it fella if I don't get any response THAT'S FINE I'm ok with that all it is , is a post fuck me it's like people are the fucking post police on here I don't comment on any one else's if it's of no interest to you then pass it on by don't worry don't take the time out of your day just leave me waste mine in my own little fantasy world , I can fully appreciate the situation I'm 45 not 16 and I have played for quite along time with groups and parties way before I signed up to this site and I understand what I'm asking yes but it doesn't have to be a single girl does if there are plenty of greedy girls in relationships and the guy is happy to watch so I will leave that at that

Swansea

I had the same thought lol, until I read the profile "

What my profile ?

Swansea

I had the same thought lol, until I read the profile

What my profile ? "

My profile Is 5 years old I've only recently come back on I do need to up date it possibly thanks for the insight

I had the same thought lol, until I read the profile "

What's wrong with his profile?? I thought his profile was ok, only thing not verified for a while bugged me but at least meeting him one on one first I can tell

By *FFB69Woman  over a year ago

Torfaen/Gwent

Put yourself in a womans position, would you meet half a dozen unknown, untraceable guys on your own?

Mate I have said everyone will meet and I have had someone already message me , it's just a post that I wanted to put up , i would be obviously responsible for all involved as it's down to me on this site and I'm quite open about who I am due to me showing my face and sending other face pictures , I'm a decent guy and this is just something I was asked if I could try to sort out and I said I'd put a post up and see what's said I don't understand why you feel the need to get into it fella if I don't get any response THAT'S FINE I'm ok with that all it is , is a post fuck me it's like people are the fucking post police on here I don't comment on any one else's if it's of no interest to you then pass it on by don't worry don't take the time out of your day just leave me waste mine in my own little fantasy world , I can fully appreciate the situation I'm 45 not 16 and I have played for quite along time with groups and parties way before I signed up to this site and I understand what I'm asking yes but it doesn't have to be a single girl does if there are plenty of greedy girls in relationships and the guy is happy to watch so I will leave that at that "

Don't worry about it. Certian people on here can't resist but to jump into threads they have no interest in and pontificate.

If it was a woman or a couple (go see the post from a couple who've claimed to want to start a gangbang group) people would be all over it. You're a single guy, they're gonna rag on you no matter what. Just ignore it.

Can we do one on one first ?? Gotta check out the organiser first see "

Gagging for a gangbang are we lol

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

Mate I have said everyone will meet and I have had someone already message me , it's just a post that I wanted to put up , i would be obviously responsible for all involved as it's down to me on this site and I'm quite open about who I am due to me showing my face and sending other face pictures , I'm a decent guy and this is just something I was asked if I could try to sort out and I said I'd put a post up and see what's said I don't understand why you feel the need to get into it fella if I don't get any response THAT'S FINE I'm ok with that all it is , is a post fuck me it's like people are the fucking post police on here I don't comment on any one else's if it's of no interest to you then pass it on by don't worry don't take the time out of your day just leave me waste mine in my own little fantasy world , I can fully appreciate the situation I'm 45 not 16 and I have played for quite along time with groups and parties way before I signed up to this site and I understand what I'm asking yes but it doesn't have to be a single girl does if there are plenty of greedy girls in relationships and the guy is happy to watch so I will leave that at that

Don't worry about it. Certian people on here can't resist but to jump into threads they have no interest in and pontificate.

If it was a woman or a couple (go see the post from a couple who've claimed to want to start a gangbang group) people would be all over it. You're a single guy, they're gonna rag on you no matter what. Just ignore it. "

Who said we have no interest?

All Mart was saying is, the guy is probably going to struggle to get any interest, as ladies are probably going to be a bit more wary about meeting a group of guys if they don't have profiles on here.

I like an extra guy or two (or 3) sometimes, but they are always guys who have a checkable meet history.

Would you meet a group of unknown guys, even for a social?

Would you meet a random group of guys?

Swansea

If it was a woman or a couple (go see the post from a couple who've claimed to want to start a gangbang group) people would be all over it. You're a single guy, they're gonna rag on you no matter what. Just ignore it. "

Ah I know it's all bollocks to be fair it was a genuine post and as it happens I've had 2 who have shown interest there is no harm I have been verified 13 times it's my profile so I'm not going to have anything untoward happen , and once someone who's interest we can chat about it but without it be out there for people to see it'll never happen , but thankyou lovely x

Swansea

If it was a woman or a couple (go see the post from a couple who've claimed to want to start a gangbang group) people would be all over it. You're a single guy, they're gonna rag on you no matter what. Just ignore it.

Who said we have no interest?

All Mart was saying is, the guy is probably going to struggle to get any interest, as ladies are probably going to be a bit more wary about meeting a group of guys if they don't have profiles on here.

I like an extra guy or two (or 3) sometimes, but they are always guys who have a checkable meet history.

Would you meet a group of unknown guys, even for a social?

Would you meet a random group of guys?"

Well if you had an interest you could shown it but why say anything at all on a thread if it is contributing anything to it only put a negative towards it just read it and move on , I'm fully aware of the situation and I would handle it as and when the situation arose .

And now this is another thread that's turned into a complete load of shit whit a load of bollox going back and for so I'll end it here and stop the thread

Swansea

I'm.not sure how to end the thread so I'll leave it here fuck it lol anyone interested get in touch personally with me

So seeing as u commented are you interested?? A bit of friendly advice goes along way , so if ur not interested there was no need for you comment An jumping into threads like u do (an moan about people for doing the same thing)

By *FFB69Woman  over a year ago

Torfaen/Gwent

So seeing as u commented are you interested?? A bit of friendly advice goes along way , so if ur not interested there was no need for you comment An jumping into threads like u do (an moan about people for doing the same thing) "

Gonna have ago at others who you think aren't interested as well? Doubt it.

You gonna go all the other threads that people comment on when they have no interest other than stiring things up or poking holes in the thread?

My comment was to the OP no one else. Couldn't give a toss if you think there was a "need" for my comment

Your doing exactly what ur complaining others do!!

Are u not seeing what I'm saying?? Hmmm think I best leave this thread as some people are on there high horse!!

The long n short of it is ...if you want a fucking good seeing to by a group of guys some on fab some are not .. message the op he can sort you out...

Oh and im not interested as such but love a bit of banter lmfao ..

By *anter and baguetteCouple  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

"The long n short of it is ...if you want a fucking good seeing to by a group of guys some on fab some are not .. message the op he can sort you out...

Oh and im not interested as such but love a bit of banter lmfao .. "

Leave banter out of this

"The long n short of it is ...if you want a fucking good seeing to by a group of guys some on fab some are not .. message the op he can sort you out...

Oh and im not interested as such but love a bit of banter lmfao ..

Leave banter out of this "

Haha ive had alot of banter

» Add a new message to this topic