FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Roap and bondage

Roap and bondage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys we are looking for some one to tie us up and tease and play with us never done it before and want to explore the bdsm side with rope. Is there a place where we can go ? Any advice would appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oss and SuzieCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

Hiya, if you don't mind the trip to Porthmadog experienced couple here happy to help!

Ross and Suzie xxx

By *rown ThunderMan  over a year ago

newport

"Hi guys we are looking for some one to tie us up and tease and play with us never done it before and want to explore the bdsm side with rope. Is there a place where we can go ? Any advice would appreciated "

What is Roap?

By *arren e treggidenMan  over a year ago

pembroke dock wales

"Hi guys we are looking for some one to tie us up and tease and play with us never done it before and want to explore the bdsm side with rope. Is there a place where we can go ? Any advice would appreciated "

simple go to someone who realy understands bdsm its easy to tie but not easy to reconise danger signs bdsm is not a game is floggers still going wouldent do any harm in visiting. if you want a weekend in pembs i would be glad to get a rigger to help you out would organise a play night at mine where all would be safe be safe good luck

By *anter and baguetteCouple  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

"Hi guys we are looking for some one to tie us up and tease and play with us never done it before and want to explore the bdsm side with rope. Is there a place where we can go ? Any advice would appreciated

What is Roap?"

It's what sope comes on lol

By *WKinkMan  over a year ago

Bury

Love rope play. Practical and pretty if done correctly but can also take the fun out of a session if you take too long!

As has been said though, done incorrectly it can be dangerous! I always keep medic scissors nearby just in case.

By *rofMan  over a year ago

Around

What is roap?

Probably a fucking typo

Agree with is, you need to be aware that it could go wrong, so if you're new to BDSM seek out someone experienced or find a club that does BDSM or themed nights so you can get advice and help.

"Hi guys we are looking for some one to tie us up and tease and play with us never done it before and want to explore the bdsm side with rope. Is there a place where we can go ? Any advice would appreciated

simple go to someone who realy understands bdsm its easy to tie but not easy to reconise danger signs bdsm is not a game is floggers still going wouldent do any harm in visiting. if you want a weekend in pembs i would be glad to get a rigger to help you out would organise a play night at mine where all would be safe be safe good luck "

By *ubenesque.Woman  over a year ago

over by there

There's a Rope/Bondage workshop at the Bristol Munch on Sunday 9th.

Also WhatKnot Rope Munch at Xstasia on Sunday 16th.

» Add a new message to this topic