FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Forks blocking you

Forks blocking you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onbull OP   Man  over a year ago

Llandrindod Wells

Just been chatting to someone exchange about a dozen or so text on here.Sent them a pic as that ask then they blocked me anyone had this as well

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s not unusual, maybe they just don’t find you attractive, or you’re not their type, sometimes it’s easier to just block people than say thanks but no thanks

Llandrindod Wells

Wish they would say no thanks then block me

Sadly too many people send abuse back after receiving the ‘thanks but no thanks’ message, that it’s easier to just avoid the situation all together by blocking

I usually say not for me sorry. Lately I've had abuse back saying "well your too far for me anyway". That's so hurtful. So easier to block most of the time as I can't cope with nasty men x

Llandrindod Wells

Right I can see that but you can say no thanks in a text and block them so they can't reply

Nope I do this too. I preempt the abuse and just block.

It doesn’t matter how well messsges go, if I don’t fancy someone physically it’s never going to go anywhere. So far easier to block and move on.

Llandrindod Wells

How would you woman like it if us man blocked you after looking at you pic

Op

just get over it it's their choice your not going to connect or meet with everyone you message.

Put it down to a learning curve.

Women or couples have got every right to block single guys if they feel there's no connection or if it's not going anywhere.

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

"How would you woman like it if us man blocked you after looking at you pic"

Like water off a duck's back!

Not everyone is going to fancy everyone, it's human nature.

I've blocked after exchanging pics and had guys blocking me.

It's really not an issue. If it is, are you in the right place?

"How would you woman like it if us man blocked you after looking at you pic"

If im not for them that's fine, block me. X

I would much rather a simple no thank you, than a block. I know people send abuse etc but a block just seems harsh.

"I would much rather a simple no thank you, than a block. I know people send abuse etc but a block just seems harsh."

I actually hate blocking but i dont want to be there waiting for the nasty comments back either.

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

"I would much rather a simple no thank you, than a block. I know people send abuse etc but a block just seems harsh."

It's not really harsh. It's a tool the website provides. It can be used how you wish

Llandrindod Wells

I have said that a no thanks back and block them so they can't reply

Try not to take it personally OP. We can't be everyone's type. Some get abusive when someone is not another's type. Women don't know that you won't be one of them. You're a stranger to them after all. Just see it as another filter. It's their way of saying you are not their type, without potentially facing an abusive message. If someone were to block me for whatever reason, it wouldn't bother me. It's the way of fab. There are more _rofiles out there, to peruse

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Not too bothered if forks block us, its the spoons sending dick pics that really get my goat!

By *rgasmicFunCouple  over a year ago

Gwent

Its a case of "no likey no lighty" on both sides, lol yes i watch shit tv aswell.

Llandrindod Wells

It's just good manners to say no thanks

"It's just good manners to say no thanks"

You are seeking a shag. What does manners have to do with it in all honesty? You are not looking to wine and dine a person. Sorry to sound blunt, but you were hoping to hook up. There's not much polite about that either haha. Nobody owes anyone anything on here.

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

I have given up taking it too seriously on here these days but often get blocked for sending polite messages

"Not too bothered if forks block us, its the spoons sending dick pics that really get my goat! "

I frigging hate dick picks lol

I state on my _rofile not to send them. I block straight away if im sent one x

I honestly wouldn’t care if someone’s blocked me. But then again I wouldn’t keep sending messages to someone who hasn’t replied either.

Most guys who I block haven’t read my _rofile anyway. Just looked at photos and sent a fancy a fuck type message.

Llandrindod Wells

I can understand that is they have not read your _rofile about no cock pics but if the male female or couple as for a face pic after you have exchange about a dozen text them with a no thank you block you I think it's a bit off

"It's just good manners to say no thanks

You are seeking a shag. What does manners have to do with it in all honesty? You are not looking to wine and dine a person. Sorry to sound blunt, but you were hoping to hook up. There's not much polite about that either haha. Nobody owes anyone anything on here. "

Nothing like a blunt woman putting a man in his place ha ha

Some men really can't handle the fact that the woman is in control when deciding to meet or not

Llandrindod Wells

Iam not saying it's woman it's all m f col and tv

"I can understand that is they have not read your _rofile about no cock pics but if the male female or couple as for a face pic after you have exchange about a dozen text them with a no thank you block you I think it's a bit off"

It's why I ask for a face pic with the first message. Otherwise you get into a conversation for days and eventually you send a face pic. It just makes the situation so much more awkward and uncomfortable. I struggle then having to tell the man he's not for me. If I'd been sent the face pic in the first message it's easier as you've not got to know them if they are not for you.

Just send a face pic right away I think x

Llandrindod Wells

Sounds good to me

By *rofMan  over a year ago

Around

"It's just good manners to say no thanks"

It's also good manners to open a door for someone. Does it happen much anymore no!

Accept people don't want to talk to you further instead of publicly posting about it. Posting has justified they were right to block you

Sorry OP but you are not entitled to a reply.

A block is a clear message that the other party no longer wishes to engage in contact with you.

My advice would be to accept that and move on.

Plus I agree with what Feisty said. If you send a face pic during early contact it would allow the other party to decide whether they found you attractive right away as opppsed to messaging for a period of time before sending a face pic which ultimately resulted in you being upset by the rejection. It would save your time and feelings then.

In an ideal world a "no thanks" would be met with a gracious "Thanks for your honesty". but so many people get arsey when turned down, it just isn't worth the hassle.

My advice, don't have a hissy fit, just move on.

By *-CrassClownMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Honestly, I'd prefer a block to a non reply leaving you wondering where you stand.

I totally get that some of the man children who inhabit this, and its sister site send abuse, I don't blame anyone for taking preemptive steps to avoid it. After all, that is one of the very few advantages to pre vetting online.

" that some of the man children who inhabit this, and its sister site send abuse "

Just call them Moglis for short. Mogli for the singular..... It is a catchy title and one difficult to shift once attributed to someone

By *ay rickMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Who cares tbh block no reply....just go out do it in the real world...cpls n fems are inundated here so no matter what your in the lottery!!!...keep on in there op this place has a habit of sorting itself out!!!

I think he is just annoyed he says he exchanged a dozen messages with the other person he must of felt there was something between them then soon as he sent a face pic they block him so the rejection must of felt worse then him sending one message and being blocked. I doubt the site would do it but having more message filters on who can contact you eg blocking people with certain body types. While it will reduce who you can contact at least those you can are not bothered by your body type.

Maybe they recognised you? Friend, colleague.....family member. Yikes!

"I usually say not for me sorry. Lately I've had abuse back saying "well your too far for me anyway". That's so hurtful. So easier to block most of the time as I can't cope with nasty men x"

You certainly aren't fat feisty. In fact I would say very sexy

By *n Search Of SunsetCouple  over a year ago

Search Of Sunset

OP you can't send a message and then block because the message will be deleted automatically by the system to avoid abuse of the block system.

Take the block as a polite no thanks.

Llandrindod Wells

Iam of the age where a no thank you go's along way and I am sorry for that but manners does cost anything

brecon

"Iam of the age where a no thank you go's along way and I am sorry for that but manners does cost anything"

From the sites FAQ's...

"There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you should assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your _rofile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?"

Llandrindod Wells

Manners make the man

brecon

"Manners make the man"

Cleanliness is next to godliness

By *andK78Couple  over a year ago

Newport

Think you may want to ask for _rofile advice. People are not allowed to give _rofile advice unless you ask (I've had a ban before for doing it)

By *n Search Of SunsetCouple  over a year ago

Search Of Sunset

"Iam of the age where a no thank you go's along way and I am sorry for that but manners does cost anything"

Do you respond too all the junk mail in your letter box or email inbox with a no thankyou?

No.. I don't think you do.

However if they knocked on the door in person selling something they might get a polite no thanks.

Big list of advice when you join, and one of them is a block means no thanks and don't take it personal.

We all have to find each other attractive to meet up or what’s the point? I prefer a “no thanks” but judging by the comments that I see posted, this does seem to provoke abuse. Id like to attend a social again and abusing people if they say no doesn’t fly if you want to get invited or just be friendly with like minded people. No one likes a keyboard warrior. A block means no just the same

"Its a case of "no likey no lighty" on both sides, lol yes i watch shit tv aswell."

Let the cock see the block

Ahhh...at the end of the day, who gives a fork

Seems to that not my type by looking at a picture is very shallow and you are better off getting blocked than meeting a shallow person.you prob could be a really nice guy. Its their loss mate.

"Seems to that not my type by looking at a picture is very shallow and you are better off getting blocked than meeting a shallow person.you prob could be a really nice guy. Its their loss mate."

Most People are not going to shag someone they are not physically attracted to. How is that shallow? Or even their loss?

Just send a photo of your face first message then you wont get in that predicament. That's all you have to do

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

"Ahhh...at the end of the day, who gives a fork "

By *andK78Couple  over a year ago

Newport

"Iam of the age where a no thank you go's along way and I am sorry for that but manners does cost anything

Just send a photo of your face first message then you wont get in that predicament. That's all you have to do"

By *ubenesque.Woman  over a year ago

over by there

"OP you can't send a message and then block because the message will be deleted automatically by the system to avoid abuse of the block system."

You can still do this as it has just happened to me.

By *espectful_KinksterMan  over a year ago

Abergele

Blocking is a personal filter. I block lots, if they look ok, but no _rofile match or _rofile match but no photo match, saves a lot of time.

The old saying, someone, not anyone....lol

You were lucky enough to get a reply with a blank _rofile

» Add a new message to this topic