FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Frustrating

Frustrating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So recently been having problems with my teens attending school which means my free time to play is now non existent outside of Friday club nights at chams which is sooo frustrating lol I don't know how people manage when they can't accommodate, some suggestions please..... coz it's killing my fab vibe!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andK78Couple  over a year ago

Newport

Imagine having two younger one's with no family, we only get to play every few months and costs us ££ every time we walk through the door for a babysitter and they have been hard to find. Top it off Hubby has been in work every weekend for the last two months.

Where so lagging behind, hopefully a lottery win soon with a nanny flat and part time responsibilities

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Imagine having two younger one's with no family, we only get to play every few months and costs us ££ every time we walk through the door for a babysitter and they have been hard to find. Top it off Hubby has been in work every weekend for the last two months.

Where so lagging behind, hopefully a lottery win soon with a nanny flat and part time responsibilities "

I feel ya pain, only way we can play is to pay for sitter(£45) club entry(£25) bottle of vodka(£18) plus soft drinks and mc d's on way home lol that's why we decided I do chams nights solo £5 club entry n alcohol but just not as fun with the O.H huff!

By *andK78Couple  over a year ago

Newport

Betty it's so frustrating, you know the costs well then and how hard it is. So many seem to think it's easy to do meets, you know for sure it's not.

We see so many Vanilla so called friends always out and having breaks with family helping.

Just the Socials are a major night out (probably why where a little lively, lol)

Looking to see if we can entertain soon so hopefully play will increase. We could never go alone, like to keep everything together.x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have to go on my own fri to the clubs as we can only afford once a month together. Even though we play seperately outside at events i still miss hubby with me. £25 per week is impossible. We cant accomadate either as my teenage son is super glued to his xbox so its car meets all the time which puts me in edge. X

By *ax-BangingMan  over a year ago

town

I'd be well happy if I was paying your prices

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

£45 for a sitter. Are they a Norland nanny ?

I know where you are coming from though. Its so much easier to meet when the kids are younger and you know when they are at school all day or having sleepovers with their friends or with family.

When they get older they come and go as they please and it gets to risky to meet incase they just turn up .

By *ve 66Woman  over a year ago

Blackwood

I'm free to babysit as long as you pick me up. Give me something to do .

» Add a new message to this topic