FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > New direction

New direction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anda and Cat OP   Couple  over a year ago

We have both agreed we are getting bored of the club scene now so decided to try a new direction, we have a static caravan in Rhyl/Prestatyn that we go to every other weekend if not every weekend. It's already our own personal love nest. Never wanted to meet at home but think our alreadt dirty weekends away will be a good starting point. Any pointers for moving away from club scene to the more personal meets. Things to be aware of or pointers etc. x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

Just be very careful who you do invite into your own personal space.

Ask yourself the question, would I want these people in my house or to know where I live?

A lot of this sort of thing is down to trust, and often so much easier at a neutral location, as you've found with clubs.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Probably the biggest issue will be the dreaded "timewasters"... at least in a club you have the potential for a few folk to play with, but when you start meeting at yours, its all down to whether or not they turn up.

"Just be very careful who you do invite into your own personal space.

Ask yourself the question, would I want these people in my house or to know where I live?

A lot of this sort of thing is down to trust, and often so much easier at a neutral location, as you've found with clubs.

"

Thanks, that's why we've chosen to play only at our static, still home to us but not our main home (where we live). Your right though, that is the bonus with clubs.

"Probably the biggest issue will be the dreaded "timewasters"... at least in a club you have the potential for a few folk to play with, but when you start meeting at yours, its all down to whether or not they turn up. "

Time wasters? We've not even had a sniff on our posted meet so far for anyone to waste our time lol. Sure we will get them though. Thanks for advice x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Meet at a pub or other social/public space away from your space and only invite the ones "above the bar" to your inner circle.

"Meet at a pub or other social/public space away from your space and only invite the ones "above the bar" to your inner circle.

"

That's the plan, social then further fun if all happy x

» Add a new message to this topic