FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Never had a girlfriend

Never had a girlfriend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is that weird?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ve 66Woman  over a year ago

Blackwood

The fact that your bragging about it is .

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

"The fact that your bragging about it is . "

Is he bragging, or genuinely concerned?

It's hard to tell

Do you want a girlfriend op, or are you not bothered ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A girl friend or a relationship girlfriend. Huge difference.

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"The fact that your bragging about it is .

It's hard to tell

Do you want a girlfriend op, or are you not bothered ? "

I don't think he's Bragging about it. Plenty of lads his age haven't had relationships let alone sex even! It's not uncommon

"Is that weird?"

Not weird, gutting for you tbh if youve been looking. Do you attend the fab socials. Maybe thats a start for you xx

Maybe you should try joining a dating site rather than a swinging site ... if that's what your looking for ....

By *ighugs69Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

"The fact that your bragging about it is .

It's hard to tell

Do you want a girlfriend op, or are you not bothered ?

I don't think he's Bragging about it. Plenty of lads his age haven't had relationships let alone sex even! It's not uncommon

"

Indeed I didn't until my mid 20s. Although I'm not completely sure this is the place to be dipping your toe in.

Things often have a habit of getting a bit spiky here.

Not weird. Would you like a girlfriend OP?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/09/18 18:51:26]

There are some women on here looking for their soul mate. Wish you luck OP x

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Not weird. Would you like a girlfriend OP? "

He's pulled, what a charmer, no effort at all!!!

"Not weird. Would you like a girlfriend OP?

He's pulled, what a charmer, no effort at all!!! "

Bugger off!!

By *oxboxMan  over a year ago

traveling threw hit me up

Good plan might try this in couple weeks when this dies down 47 year old virgin sound like good header to me

brecon

"Not weird. Would you like a girlfriend OP?

He's pulled, what a charmer, no effort at all!!!

Bugger off!! "

What... you mean you were only leading the poor boy on?

Shocking behaviour!

"Maybe you should try joining a dating site rather than a swinging site ... if that's what your looking for ...."

Hahahah there's no difference between this or them, all there after is a shag men and women. Very few genuine people on them these days.

Well I would say yes tbh?

Even as children boys and girls go out with each other :/

Not in your adult life not having one mite be you have an issue with not sticking with one woman tbh or you just don't bother trying at all because you think you'll be kicked back.

Lil tip if that's the case, fuck them if they do. Plenty more fish in the sea but here or dating apps ain't the place to find one!!!

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"Well I would say yes tbh?

Not in your adult life not having one mite be you have an issue with not sticking with one woman tbh or you just don't bother trying at all because you think you'll be kicked back.

Lil tip if that's the case, fuck them if they do. Plenty more fish in the sea but here or dating apps ain't the place to find one!!!"

Not necessarily! Maybe schooling was more of a priority than "having girlfriends" and getting an education when he was younger. Maybe the OP wasn't a confident person to ask a girl out at any age before. It's easy to judge when he hasn't explained why he hasn't had a girlfriend before.

Lil tip if that's the case, fuck them if they do. Plenty more fish in the sea but here or dating apps ain't the place to find one!!!"

Tell that to the people who have formed relationships from here or dating apps. You have no idea what you're talking about.

brecon

Lil tip if that's the case, fuck them if they do. Plenty more fish in the sea but here or dating apps ain't the place to find one!!!

Tell that to the people who have formed relationships from here or dating apps. You have no idea what you're talking about. "

Carlos, I think you are in with a chance, Mystique seems to be warming to the idea.....ooooo, does this mean I need to buy a hat and stock up on confetti?

Tell that to the people who have formed relationships from here or dating apps. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Carlos, I think you are in with a chance, Mystique seems to be warming to the idea.....ooooo, does this mean I need to buy a hat and stock up on confetti? "

Stop matchmaking! I'm a free spirit

By *WKinkMan  over a year ago

Bury

Carlos, I think you are in with a chance, Mystique seems to be warming to the idea.....ooooo, does this mean I need to buy a hat and stock up on confetti?

Stop matchmaking! I'm a free spirit "

So our wedding was a sham?

Stop matchmaking! I'm a free spirit

So our wedding was a sham? "

I just really wanted to wear the dress

By *ax-BangingMan  over a year ago

town

Not necessarily! Maybe schooling was more of a priority than "having girlfriends" and getting an education when he was younger. Maybe the OP wasn't a confident person to ask a girl out at any age before. It's easy to judge when he hasn't explained why he hasn't had a girlfriend before. "

By *ax-BangingMan  over a year ago

town

"The fact that your bragging about it is . "

He's obviously not bragging about it is he. Confidence is probably his issue. Comments like this won't help him either

» Add a new message to this topic