FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Pictures, What do women want to see?

Pictures, What do women want to see?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Come on the ladies own up, What type of pictures do you like to see on men's profiles?

Let's be fair you don't want to see like 24 pictures of the same man's cock all the time.

Sure this will help alot of the men on here. (Get your note pads out lads and take note of what The ladies say)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

(Yeah I noticed the spelling and don't know how to edit, should have checked before I posted lol)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe I'm not normal, but I like to see a recent face pic, not only does it let you see who your talking too, but also if your attracted. If I look on a profile and there's no face pic, I'll just pass rather than ask for one... also suggests you might have something to hide, unless you state you don't have one due to work commitments...

Face photo essential for me. Body shots are good as I'm not keen on body hair

By *FFB69Woman  over a year ago

Torfaen/Gwent

"Maybe I'm not normal, but I like to see a recent face pic, not only does it let you see who your talking too, but also if your attracted. If I look on a profile and there's no face pic, I'll just pass rather than ask for one... also suggests you might have something to hide, unless you state you don't have one due to work commitments..."

Maybe some people don't want their face publicly visible on here? Perhaps they don't want the risk of people they know seeing them

Strange how you think stating work related reasons is ok but no others are.

Face pic for me i always have a look on face pics. It means to me the person doesnt play dodgy.

Body shots if the guy is fit and looks after his body

Face pics if he is a handsome bastard

I do like a nice towel shot picture... preferably in sepia

Work related was only one for instance, I'm sure there are plenty of others, that I don't care to list..

Op asked for opinions, I gave mine....that's all

"Maybe I'm not normal, but I like to see a recent face pic, not only does it let you see who your talking too, but also if your attracted. If I look on a profile and there's no face pic, I'll just pass rather than ask for one... also suggests you might have something to hide, unless you state you don't have one due to work commitments..."

I work with the public and used to have a picture of me in my uniform (not thinking but don't really care) but I was just getting abusive messages off members on here! Saying I should stick to my job Lmfao!!

But face pic has never bothered me personally I'd rather someone come upto me and chat to me in person saying that they seen me on here than just getting a message on here tbh.

My personal opinion the lovely ladys on here like to see a face pick shows your not hiding anything. and it helps not to have any spelling mistakes in your discription lol

"My personal opinion the lovely ladys on here like to see a face pick shows your not hiding anything. and it helps not to have any spelling mistakes in your discription lol "

Like you have in your comment, you mean?

"My personal opinion the lovely ladys on here like to see a face pick shows your not hiding anything. and it helps not to have any spelling mistakes in your discription lol

Like you have in your comment, you mean? "

That's why I said it pmsl

"My personal opinion the lovely ladys on here like to see a face pick shows your not hiding anything. and it helps not to have any spelling mistakes in your discription lol

Like you have in your comment, you mean? "

Well issue is on here you can't correct your self once you've made your post lol

That's why I said it pmsl "

Hmmmmm.....Of course you did

Well issue is on here you can't correct your self once you've made your post lol

"

Very true

"I do like a nice towel shot picture... preferably in sepia "

omg, what a coincidence!

"I do like a nice towel shot picture... preferably in sepia

omg, what a coincidence! "

Hahaha that is uncanny!

As the others have said if I don’t see a face pic on profile or attached to message I don’t reply. If there’s also a vulgar ie fanny smashing message I then block.

If I could ban one single male photo it would be the cock over edge of toilet seat one. It’s really something

» Add a new message to this topic