FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Attached men?

Attached men?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do you think of attached men, seeking nsa sex??

Would love to hear your views.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illnatMan  over a year ago

wherever i need to be

"What do you think of attached men, seeking nsa sex??

Would love to hear your views. "

Oh no that door has been opened again lol. Waits for all the scathing comments.... lol

To be honest it’s asked loads here. Some are ok with it as long as the guy is honest about it others really don’t like the idea.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends on the guy and the sex.

If it turns out to be absolutely amazing and there’s a connection beyond sex it can be heartbreaking.

Personally it doesn't matter to me. I see single and attached guys. It's none of my business how others run their lives

Live and let live!

"Depends on the guy and the sex.

If it turns out to be absolutely amazing and there’s a connection beyond sex it can be heartbreaking. "

Yes i get you on that. But i see most women profiles on here are only looking for no strings fun. And no one pushy, clingy. Thought an attached male would be perfect match for someone only seeking sex?

Live and let live I say

I don't judge others, everyone has a reason being on here. I just like honesty x

If it turns out to be absolutely amazing and there’s a connection beyond sex it can be heartbreaking. "

Very much this & tbh if you openly state you're happy with attached guys there are some who will happily call you trash for it. Me, attached would be my preference nowadays X

"I don't judge others, everyone has a reason being on here. I just like honesty x"

Well yes honesty first. Cant imagine what a women would feel like to find out after a meet that the guy who was just fucking her is in a relationship. Exspecialy if they dont/wont meet attached males!!

Before any meet is talked about i do tell the female that i am married some run for the hills some actully see it as a bit of a thrill. But ive also been with married woman and doesnt fuss me

Honesty is always the best policy, even if it ends in rejection

[Removed by poster at 24/10/18 16:27:00]

I find attached guys to come with less drama and already being in a relationship just want nsa which sounds odd but I happily meet attached or single guys for nsa fun xx

"I find attached guys to come with less drama and already being in a relationship just want nsa which sounds odd but I happily meet attached or single guys for nsa fun xx"

Love that woman feel the same way

I have fucked married men in the past in my early Fab days, but realised it wasn't for me.

If you're not happy with all aspects of your marriage/relationship then you should have the decency to be adult and upfront about it with your partner and go from there as opposed to trawling the internet for fanny/cock, is my opinion. However, how others choose to live their lives is not my concern I just preferred to avoid those kind of people when I was meeting

"I find attached guys to come with less drama and already being in a relationship just want nsa which sounds odd but I happily meet attached or single guys for nsa fun xx

Love that woman feel the same way "

You should state it on your profile though jamesy boy. Avoids all the rejection when you do come clean

"I have fucked married men in the past in my early Fab days, but realised it wasn't for me.

If you're not happy with all aspects of your marriage/relationship then you should have the decency to be adult and upfront about it with your partner and go from there as opposed to trawling the internet for fanny/cock, is my opinion. However, how others choose to live their lives is not my concern I just preferred to avoid those kind of people when I was meeting "

Happy with all aspects of my relationship bar one! A guy has needs. Plus im left alone most weekends with plenty of spare time to kill

"I have fucked married men in the past in my early Fab days, but realised it wasn't for me.

If you're not happy with all aspects of your marriage/relationship then you should have the decency to be adult and upfront about it with your partner and go from there as opposed to trawling the internet for fanny/cock, is my opinion. However, how others choose to live their lives is not my concern I just preferred to avoid those kind of people when I was meeting

Happy with all aspects of my relationship bar one! A guy has needs. Plus im left alone most weekends with plenty of spare time to kill "

You don't have to explain/justify yourself to me....as long as you're comfortable with what you're doing then other peoples' opinions shouldn't phase you

Happy with all aspects of my relationship bar one! A guy has needs. Plus im left alone most weekends with plenty of spare time to kill

You don't have to explain/justify yourself to me....as long as you're comfortable with what you're doing then other peoples' opinions shouldn't phase you"

Exactly that!!

"I find attached guys to come with less drama and already being in a relationship just want nsa which sounds odd but I happily meet attached or single guys for nsa fun xx

Love that woman feel the same way

You should state it on your profile though jamesy boy. Avoids all the rejection when you do come clean "

Definitely

"I find attached guys to come with less drama and already being in a relationship just want nsa which sounds odd but I happily meet attached or single guys for nsa fun xx"

This for me, I have a significant relationship already & don't need the complications, although random fucks don't work for me so yeah, I do have some strings X

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

If you're not happy with all aspects of your marriage/relationship then you should have the decency to be adult and upfront about it with your partner and go from there as opposed to trawling the internet for fanny/cock, is my opinion. However, how others choose to live their lives is not my concern I just preferred to avoid those kind of people when I was meeting "

Well said.

By *airyfatmanMan  over a year ago

by 'ere

My profile describes me to allow others to decide if I’m for them. I’ve got a lot going against me for the majority of people but it’s all there listed so people can decide for themselves. It’s the best I can do. No point in me saying my body is different as if I meet anyone they’ll soon see. The same applies to other things too.

By *ubenesque.Woman  over a year ago

over by there

"Well yes honesty first. Cant imagine what a women would feel like to find out after a meet that the guy who was just fucking her is in a relationship. Especially if they don't/won't meet attached males!! "

This after 3 months!! And then when you see the same person continuing to play with women who won't meet married men. It's no longer my business so I would never say anything but I wouldn't want others to be hurt the same way.

For us we like to meet attached guys more of a turn on hopefully they are imagining my mrs when back with their partners

If they are playing with consent, then I'm happy to play with them, if we have a connection. Cheating is what I have an issue with. It's up to them what they do, just don't involve me

By *lintshire72Man  over a year ago

North Wales

"For us we like to meet attached guys more of a turn on hopefully they are imagining my mrs when back with their partners"

Interesting aspect not mentioned previously. Xxc

By *mmacdheelsTV/TS  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

I have no problem with meeting attached guys for nsa fun. Its about having fun and sex together and not about a long term relationship so I see no issue. He's the one that has to deal with the reasons why he needs a bit on the side.

[Removed by poster at 28/10/18 20:45:16]

By *ungmagic10Man  over a year ago

Northampton

I think most people prefer someone who isn't attached. but there are some, as you see in the comments, that don't care. Me personally, don't really care if a lady is playing outside her relationship. long as I'm attracted to her. And I don't know why but after fucking an outside lady then coming home to fuck the Mrs feels so damn good ! I love pussy lol each has their own feel to it smh

By *ighorn2006Man  over a year ago

Ceredigion / N France

Live and let live and there shouldn't be a reason to lie on here.

I was just reading a similar thread and this is or should be what it says on the tin ... a sex site.

It's not a dating site and LTR isn't in the equation. It a person m or f has a strong sex drive and isn't satisfied at home then where's the harm ?

But each to their own

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

I would prefer people are honest so you can make your own informed choice but hey live and let live

Mrs

"I don't judge others, everyone has a reason being on here. I just like honesty x

Well yes honesty first. Cant imagine what a women would feel like to find out after a meet that the guy who was just fucking her is in a relationship. Exspecialy if they dont/wont meet attached males!! "

Hypocritical OP you did this to me for months!!

By *-CrassClownMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Personally it doesn't matter to me. I see single and attached guys. It's none of my business how others run their lives"

"I don't judge others, everyone has a reason being on here. I just like honesty x

Well yes honesty first. Cant imagine what a women would feel like to find out after a meet that the guy who was just fucking her is in a relationship. Exspecialy if they dont/wont meet attached males!!

"

All because i wont come and fuck you anymore. Grow up love! Possesive as fuck!! Not for me thanks

If it turns out to be absolutely amazing and there’s a connection beyond sex it can be heartbreaking.

Yes i get you on that. But i see most women profiles on here are only looking for no strings fun. And no one pushy, clingy. Thought an attached male would be perfect match for someone only seeking sex? "

Why? What if the wife found out? It's not just a bit of harmless fun anymore, is it?

All because i wont come and fuck you anymore. Grow up love! Possesive as fuck!! Not for me thanks "

I think it's you who needs to grow up babe. i was commenting on your "honesty first statement" as you definately was not honest, Lied point blank to my face about being single for months before you came clean. and you posted this thread knowing you already did this to me ??? It's hypocrisy at its best!

Yet you seen this when i put it up. But now ive told you im never going to meet you again youve put this up and give me shit. What the fuck like telling me you love me. Your fucking coockoo lovely sorry to say.. blocked anyway!

"Yet you seen this when i put it up. But now ive told you im never going to meet you again youve put this up and give me shit. What the fuck like telling me you love me. Your fucking coockoo lovely sorry to say.. blocked anyway! "

Go away little boy....

Duw duw

By *wjadMan  over a year ago

Aldershot

Would love to hear your views. "

All about what his situation is.

Do they both play?

Does she know?

Does he have permission?

For me if its a married woman looking for NSA behind her husbands or partners back then i wouldn't meet them.

theres no telling how messy that could get if caught and i find it morally wrong

By *nked_DemonWoman  over a year ago

near Cardiff

Makes no odds to me, as long as no drama is brought to my door

"Duw duw "
made me chuckle that did.

Personally I cant judge cos I’m an attached woman playing (occasionally) without my partners knowledge. But I don’t meet attached men myself purely cos it’s a logistical nightmare. But if there was a real attraction then I would consider it, with the same caveat that others have said about bringing no drama to my door.

my house

Would love to hear your views.

All about what his situation is.

Do they both play?

Does she know?

Does he have permission?

For me if its a married woman looking for NSA behind her husbands or partners back then i wouldn't meet them.

theres no telling how messy that could get if caught and i find it morally wrong "

Totally agree.....

"I don't judge others, everyone has a reason being on here. I just like honesty x"

I totally agree I am married and have my reasons for being on here I always tell anyone I message and i guess that's why not many answer.

By *he tunnelsCouple  over a year ago

newport

Not for us I’m afraid , to many potential problems

"Not for us I’m afraid , to many potential problems "

what potential problems do you foresee besides the obvious what if the wife finds out

Is it anyone else's business. If you don't want to meet a married or attached man or woman where their partner doesn't know just ignore. That's your opinion. Don't judge. They have their reasons. If they don't say they are married etc its not your fault. Its theirs.

I am single, and do state on my profile that I'm looking for single guys, but not everyone is honest about their relationship status ! but..if I meet a guy,the sex is amazing, and I find out he's married, that's his issue...not mine !!

By *onkers 76Man  over a year ago

pontypool

Married and state this on my profile

By *ohnnywantsfun123321Man  over a year ago

cardiff

don't think it really much of an issue aslong as they don't bring the troubles to you same if a women in a relationship but on here looking for nsa I got no issue with it aslong as if she gets found out she don't bring it to my door step in my opinion if your on a site designed for nsa background info is irrelevent

By *mile and EnjoyMan  over a year ago

Barry

Most men!!

When there Dick is hard there head is soft

"don't think it really much of an issue aslong as they don't bring the troubles to you same if a women in a relationship but on here looking for nsa I got no issue with it aslong as if she gets found out she don't bring it to my door step in my opinion if your on a site designed for nsa background info is irrelevent"

This site is designed to function with a social mindset as well as a play one. It's a swinging site. If I wanted to meet randomers with no knowledge of that person or a bit about their background, I'd join a sex site. If they can't even be arsed to tell me the truth about their personal situation, in regards to being attached or not, I would be extremely pissed. I only meet those I feel I can build a friendship with, enjoy the social side with too. People who are happy to meet without getting to know me and I them, are those I avoid like the plague

I should add that i would be extremely pissed, if i were to play with someone, who initially told me they were single and later found out, they were in fact attached. I have the right to know if I'm enabling someone to cheat or not.

Tbh as ive previously stated I dont judge. But the last 2 days ive had more married or attatched men lie to me then I have ever known on here. I think theres 80% on here now.

Im sick of them not meeting on a Saturday or evenings in the week. Its always a quicky daytime car meet. Its really got to me the last few days.

Sorry rant over x

I personally would avoid .. for many reasons. If that's the level of respect somebody has for someone they care for/love ... why should you expect any?

Unknowingly enabling somebody to cheat is not something I would deal well with upon finding out. Knowingly enabling someone to cheat, for me is against my morals and values .

By *ame1000Man  over a year ago

port talbot

Shouldn’t matter it’s the persons choice, let them live with the consequences

my house

"I personally would avoid .. for many reasons. If that's the level of respect somebody has for someone they care for/love ... why should you expect any?

Unknowingly enabling somebody to cheat is not something I would deal well with upon finding out. Knowingly enabling someone to cheat, for me is against my morals and values . "

Well said and totally agree......my pet hate is cheats and liars....

Hi My name is Mike I am married and I don't hide the fact on here and that's probably why not a lot of women want to met me.

A question to any female or couple on here. Have you or would you knowingly meet a married man?

Mischa66 Your right it is their issue and its for them to deal with so let them get on with it and if anyone disagrees with what they are doing then don't meet them or block them.

I am guessing a few are going to block me after reading this and that's fine.

I have always been up front and wouldn't want to put a woman in a position of dealing with this knowledge after we have met.

I am clean, discreet, open and honest and would never waist anyone's time if I said I was meeting I would be there. so if any female or couple is reading this and don't mind meeting a married man just message me. thanks all for reading.

By *ay rickMan  over a year ago

cardiff

I find it funny how most quotes n replies are aimed at the guys on here....crazy amount of cheating wives n girlfriends on here lately lol I personally judge any meets on there merit...my personal life is just that..if when met there was that kind of connection then I open up more about my life outside of fab...basically the same as meeting someone new on a night out I guess!!!...personally if I'm with someone then I don't fuck about but it's not our drama if others do it's they're own

» Add a new message to this topic