FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Jealously

Jealously

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it I keep coming across such jealously and possesiveness on here.... I was under the impression that this was a swing site, for adults! sharing is caring after all. How can you "claim" people you have had sex with and get ridiculously jealous if they then sleep with someone else... yes friendship is somthing i look for here with people I sleep with as I need to have a connection first but that's certianly not love or romance, at end of day it's a fuck site people lol its not real life its an add on.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I totally agree with you on that, how can you be jealous on a swinging site, people should be more adult and open.minded ffs x

By *logger and Rainbow-AliceCouple  over a year ago

Bridgend

I find alot of women very territorial on here . I check varies these days mainly so im not stepping on anyones toes. I even message people i know to check as you never know how they might react if they have played with someone im interested in. But your so right, its a swinging site with loads of fun sex. I have my hubby, im just here for extra fun.

I do think some on here think this site as a dating site though. Its not x

It's probably down to a few factors;

Fab has been fairly regularly publicised

Fab is free to join

Kink has been brought into the mainstream thanks to 50 Shades and the like

Casual sex has been brought to the masses by Tinder/POF etc

Those and a number of other societal factors result in people joining to use the site more as a dating site than an actual swinger site. I see a lot of "looking for Mr/Mrs right" type profiles these days. Not that there's anything wrong with someone looking for a partner (or several!) - but to look for an exclusive relationship here maybe isn't that wise.

There are a lot of awesome people here who are into the actual lifestyle and don't suffer anywhere near as much (if it all, everyone's different) with the whole possessiveness issue - but there have been an influx of users who perhaps don't really understand what the "scene" is about, and that can make it more difficult for those who do.

Just my 2p worth

Well said it's swinging not a dating site, some need to look up the meaning of swinging in the dictionary

By *ay rickMan  over a year ago

cardiff

I got warned the other day if I kept chatting with view to meeting a certain female that he would find me and slap me about......I replied plz read my profile I'm 6ft2 17st strong tattood guy and it would be my pleasure to let him have alittle try lmao....blocked me!!..pms!!! Find all sorts on fabfuckwits just smile n kik ONI say

Ffs, one born every minute

"I got warned the other day if I kept chatting with view to meeting a certain female that he would find me and slap me about......I replied plz read my profile I'm 6ft2 17st strong tattood guy and it would be my pleasure to let him have alittle try lmao....blocked me!!..pms!!! Find all sorts on fabfuckwits just smile n kik ONI say "

Just like in real life , worlds full of em

I'm only looking for fun like everyone else. If you want more join pof ????

[Removed by poster at 24/10/18 22:10:59]

Totally agree Betty to many idiots on the site now yes have friendship but like u said it’s not a dating site

Hahaha Betty I wonder if you’re thinking about the same possessive person I am

I need to find new fwb so we can play with others. This site is about fun not drama. And I agree with Mrs floggers I find myself checking veris so i dont step on anyone's toes and also check with ppl if it's ok . I got no prob ppl playing with others I've played with or are playing with just let me join the fuck in plz lol xxx

"Hahaha Betty I wonder if you’re thinking about the same possessive person I am "

Not sure it is the same person but seems to be a lot of possive females about lately, yes so I'm good and what I do and they keep coming back for more but please, I'm married and this is a bit of fun... so big girls panties please!

"I need to find new fwb so we can play with others. This site is about fun not drama. And I agree with Mrs floggers I find myself checking veris so i dont step on anyone's toes and also check with ppl if it's ok . I got no prob ppl playing with others I've played with or are playing with just let me join the fuck in plz lol xxx"

Exactly it's about fun not drama and who wouldn't want to share more fun that way

When I first joined Fab many moons ago single ladies I knew on here would recommend single guys to each other and may be warn you off some guys who they had been messed around by.

We would look out for each other.

Over the last 5-6 years Fab has changed so much that I would only do that now with people I know really well.Some assume you want to keep a guy all to yourself which just isn't the case.

I have had a few fwb over the years and would never stop them meeting others. For me its about us making the most of the time when we are together.

To many people on here are looking for a significant other these days which

I think happens more with some of the younger people on here.

Just my take on things

By *emmeFatale_XWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

"When I first joined Fab many moons ago single ladies I knew on here would recommend single guys to each other and may be warn you off some guys who they had been messed around by.

Over the last 5-6 years Fab has changed so much that I would only do that now with people I know really well.Some assume you want to keep a guy all to yourself which just isn't the case.

I have had a few fwb over the years and would never stop them meeting others. For me its about us making the most of the time when we are together.

Just my take on things "

Spot on ! X

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"I need to find new fwb so we can play with others. This site is about fun not drama. And I agree with Mrs floggers I find myself checking veris so i dont step on anyone's toes and also check with ppl if it's ok . I got no prob ppl playing with others I've played with or are playing with just let me join the fuck in plz lol xxx

Exactly it's about fun not drama and who wouldn't want to share more fun that way"

Way too many possessive types on here. I'm all for sharing, even meeting alone if the person ticks all our boxes. It's about trust and respect. If that's not there then I'm a bitch, and the first to admit it. That's not jealousy it's me standing up for myself and my relationship. Too many singles don't get a couples dynamic and think they are all that. Guess what - they ain't!.

I have never looked for couples on here and have only ever played with three couples as a single lady. Two at parties and one who I met at a party.

At parties and clubs though which are the only places I really play now I just go with the flow.

I have noticed there is a lot of that about

"I need to find new fwb so we can play with others. This site is about fun not drama. And I agree with Mrs floggers I find myself checking veris so i dont step on anyone's toes and also check with ppl if it's ok . I got no prob ppl playing with others I've played with or are playing with just let me join the fuck in plz lol xxx"

I've lost count how many you and I have recommended to each other and shared lol

These days I try not to even read varies as if I see somone I recognise im put of as I dont want drama and there's always fear I may upset someone who wants that person all for themselves.

Caring is sharing.

"I need to find new fwb so we can play with others. This site is about fun not drama. And I agree with Mrs floggers I find myself checking veris so i dont step on anyone's toes and also check with ppl if it's ok . I got no prob ppl playing with others I've played with or are playing with just let me join the fuck in plz lol xxx

I've lost count how many you and I have recommended to each other and shared lol

These days I try not to even read varies as if I see somone I recognise im put of as I dont want drama and there's always fear I may upset someone who wants that person all for themselves.

Caring is sharing."

Deffo agree sharing is caring

"When I first joined Fab many moons ago single ladies I knew on here would recommend single guys to each other and may be warn you off some guys who they had been messed around by.

Just my take on things "

There are a few of us who still recommend to each other & the majority of my meets have come that way, likewise I've recommended & good things have happened & that meet forms a closer friendship than with me, it's not taken personally because that's what I love about swinging, I'd love to be a Fab Cilla Black. Conversely I think we all know those that aren't here to swing, trouble is guys often don't heed the warning signs in the text & see them as just another notch, it's also not for us other women to provide warnings. I don't get the whole stepping on toes thing & I'm happy to share anyone I'm connected too, but I would like my Ch3wy back when you're finished with him X

Just my take on things "

I so wish this was still the case. I’ve noticed a fair few people (mainly women, but also some males) becoming jealous if I was to maybe meet a friend of theirs, even just socially. Or if I display a new verification from someone new.

It really frustrates me because I’m such a laid back person and I wouldn’t bat an eyelid if a friend of mine was to have fun with someone else. I usually want some details and ask if they’re bi (if female)

And as said above, this is a swinging site, not a dating site. This really isn’t the place for possessiveness or jealousy.

I think insecurities might play a part in this...

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

Agree but not sure it's any different to any other area of vanilla life.

As you say though the diffence is this is a swingers site so it should be expected that noone is exclusive. It's the same when we read comments about having too many veri's... Isn't that why we are here? The difference between a dating site and a swingers site.

We don't take it too seriously and don't take any notice if it looks like politics. Here to have fun after all.

By *ungmagic10Man  over a year ago

Northampton

I agree, judging from the comments here, some take it a bit too personal. Thankfully I've never had problems like that.

By *rgasmicFunCouple  over a year ago

Gwent

This is a swinging site where u look for ppl u like then meet, and if all goes well u have sex, now its nice to keep them as fwb, but this site is not for making relationships thats a dating site, if u r looking for a relationship move on.

"This is a swinging site where u look for ppl u like then meet, and if all goes well u have sex, now its nice to keep them as fwb, but this site is not for making relationships thats a dating site, if u r looking for a relationship move on."

This is a bit of a croc, in all honesty. People have forged relationships on here. I agree with the OP, that jealousy is not the best thing for a swinging site. But to say that relationships are not able to be developed on here, is a load of rubbish. There are quite a few on here that could prove you wrong in that regard. You may not be seeking that, but don't tell others to move on, if they are looking for more. People can't always find a swinging relationship on a dating site. For that, this is the best place to be.

"This is a swinging site where u look for ppl u like then meet, and if all goes well u have sex, now its nice to keep them as fwb, but this site is not for making relationships thats a dating site, if u r looking for a relationship move on.

This is a bit of a croc, in all honesty. People have forged relationships on here. I agree with the OP, that jealousy is not the best thing for a swinging site. But to say that relationships are not able to be developed on here, is a load of rubbish. There are quite a few on here that could prove you wrong in that regard. You may not be seeking that, but don't tell others to move on, if they are looking for more. People can't always find a swinging relationship on a dating site. For that, this is the best place to be. "

By *rgasmicFunCouple  over a year ago

Gwent

"This is a swinging site where u look for ppl u like then meet, and if all goes well u have sex, now its nice to keep them as fwb, but this site is not for making relationships thats a dating site, if u r looking for a relationship move on.

This is a bit of a croc, in all honesty. People have forged relationships on here. I agree with the OP, that jealousy is not the best thing for a swinging site. But to say that relationships are not able to be developed on here, is a load of rubbish. There are quite a few on here that could prove you wrong in that regard. You may not be seeking that, but don't tell others to move on, if they are looking for more. People can't always find a swinging relationship on a dating site. For that, this is the best place to be.

"

I never said relationships could not be formed through swinging, we have freinds that have met through this wonderfull life, what i meant was this is not the right place to look for a relationship thats where the jealousy comes in, and no u wouldnt go on a dating site looking for swingers, but they r there lol, but i see where i r coming from, but we have seen many long term cpls split through this, it takes special ppl to do this and in a strong relationship, trust is the most importent thing x

This is a bit of a croc, in all honesty. People have forged relationships on here. I agree with the OP, that jealousy is not the best thing for a swinging site. But to say that relationships are not able to be developed on here, is a load of rubbish. There are quite a few on here that could prove you wrong in that regard. You may not be seeking that, but don't tell others to move on, if they are looking for more. People can't always find a swinging relationship on a dating site. For that, this is the best place to be. "

» Add a new message to this topic