FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > wat do we think

wat do we think

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *_mad OP   Man  over a year ago

here and there !

it really enoys me that wen new people enter the room that they have to say hi to each and every one in there indevidualy wouldnt it be a lot better for the site and chat to just say hi all wen entering a room becouse then it does not exclude people that has just joined and or they forget to say hi to and makes it more a chat site than a hello and goodbye site just wondered what uther people thought of this ...........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

Hiya!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ya seriously dunwanna know wot I fink

Oh gone on we do xxx

can we have all that again please, with a few full stops etc...... i got lost half way through.. oh and hi!!!!!

Joking apart, the OP does have a point. Perhaps the 'hi' and 'bye' ritual is a bit intimidating for newbies - feels a little 'all mates together' when I popped in the other night. Maybe that is the point being made?

good night john boy

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"good night john boy "

gdnite granpa

nite mary ellen

I just say hi all just now came wished all merry xmas no point in beating round the bush at least it lets people know you have come in wheres the spirit

nite Jim bob

[Removed by poster at 24/12/11 16:44:57]

I accept the OP's point, but to be honest i like saying hi to specific friends and don't particularly think its upto anyone to tell me I shouldn't do it, cos I use the chat rooms as a means of catching up with people I know and have met...

I find a lot of the time I end up sitting back and not chatting much, because there are groups that kinda take up the chat room at times yes just like in normal life you get cliques that stay together and mainly chat between themselves, but its upto people to send profile messages if they want to talk to someone but don't manage to in the chat room...

Either way, I will continue to say "Hi" individually to friends after the initial "Hi all", which is more of an 'announcing I have entered the chat room'...

By *elshdishWoman  over a year ago

bridgend

"I accept the OP's point, but to be honest i like saying hi to specific friends and don't particularly think its upto anyone to tell me I shouldn't do it, cos I use the chat rooms as a means of catching up with people I know and have met...

I find a lot of the time I end up sitting back and not chatting much, because there are groups that kinda take up the chat room at times yes just like in normal life you get cliques that stay together and mainly chat between themselves, but its upto people to send profile messages if they want to talk to someone but don't manage to in the chat room...

Either way, I will continue to say "Hi" individually to friends after the initial "Hi all", which is more of an 'announcing I have entered the chat room'..."

here here , i likes saying hi to peeps to and will continue to do it,

i agree that sometimes its all hello's but that is cool. i feel rude if i dont say hi to peeps i like to talk to and random peeps i never met , i think i have a few friends on here and they prob think i in a strop if i dont say hi init lol ,

my 10p worth init lol

By *elshdishWoman  over a year ago

bridgend

and i have to add that i do put all hi to peeps on same line and then i say hi to room to so im in the middle here lol

» Add a new message to this topic