FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Chams tonight

Chams tonight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *kd88 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

I'm going to Chams tonight.. anybody else? Come say hi. Hopefully somebody can varfi me that I'm very genuine and get that flaming green tick lol..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

And what would that prove?

That you are a guy? Lol, I doubt there are many people pretending to be a single male on here.

Your best option to further you swinging credentials is to be a regular at clubs and socials, so people can judge you and your behaviour over a period of time.

Anyone can pull off a "good guy" act for an evening, but long term is a different matter.

Make friends, network, and chill, don't try too hard and you will find that opportunities are available.

Cardiff

[Removed by poster at 16/11/18 16:03:40]

Cardiff

"And what would that prove?

That you are a guy? Lol, I doubt there are many people pretending to be a single male on here.

Your best option to further you swinging credentials is to be a regular at clubs and socials, so people can judge you and your behaviour over a period of time.

Anyone can pull off a "good guy" act for an evening, but long term is a different matter.

Make friends, network, and chill, don't try too hard and you will find that opportunities are available."

Thanks for the Feedback

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Unfortunately the green tick does matter to lots of people on here!

You can't even message some people if they have it set on their filters no unverified people. You also can't attend many of the socials unless you are verified!

So I can thoroughly see the need to get verified.

Good on you for taking the step to go to a club to get the ball rolling. I imagine it can be quite daunting going alone.

Hope you had a good night xx

» Add a new message to this topic