FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > I can’t stand her kids!!

I can’t stand her kids!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so I’m in a relationship & trying to blend families can obviously have its challenges on both sides.

Between us we’ve 5 kids. 2 mine 3 hers.7/7/8/11/13

Both my ex & I have always strived to raise our 2 well, good manners, good behaviour & to do well at school, fairly disciplined

Now when I met my partner, her kids are feral, no rules, no structure, no school work, no discipline

Every time I make a comment about my 2’s achievements I get ‘you think my kids are less than yours’ ‘you think there stupid’ !

I feel there bringing my kids down as I’m now getting ‘if they can do it why can’t we’

Now, I’m talking about 3 kids that really don’t give a shit about anything, if they don’t get what they ‘want’ they go mental & smash things, even become violent which is a big no no for me!

She says she’s a ‘liberal parent’ but what the fuck!!

I think I’m at the end of my rope now, can’t stand the ungrateful shits any longer,

There horrible to my kids & every other children they come into contact with!

I know as a step parent it’s tough as what can you do as there not yours!

Help!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

My advice .... end the relationship your children come first .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I absolutely agree. Leave her. I divorced my ex wife because she clearly hated my daughter from a previous relationship. Your children should be the most important thing in your life. Bar none.

Drop kick her into touch butt.

If my bf didn't like my kids I'd tell him to leave so I suggest you do that. Her kids should be her priority and if you are so offended by them then off you go

Your family must come first, if theres that many dramas on her side then you need to end it sorry x

By *mooth Operator 07Man  over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

I agree with all of the above, you're children come first no matter what. I have had similar experience to yourself and when i have reflected about the relationship, it was the best thing i did wasto end it. Even better when my daughter expresses her happiness about end the relationship, as she really dislike my ex's daughter.

By *uttytrukerMan  over a year ago

resolven / swindon

I agree been in a relationship like that in the past and ended up leaving

By *uck427Man  over a year ago

wales

I've got no kids but I know where you are coming from I've just ended my relationship she had a few kids and they took the piss to the point of we had no time and if I said anything she would bite my head off its going to be hard but you be better off

My son comes before anyone then the dog, if you don't like either you got no chance.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Ok so I’m in a relationship & trying to blend families can obviously have its challenges on both sides.

Between us we’ve 5 kids. 2 mine 3 hers.7/7/8/11/13

Both my ex & I have always strived to raise our 2 well, good manners, good behaviour & to do well at school, fairly disciplined

Now when I met my partner, her kids are feral, no rules, no structure, no school work, no discipline

Every time I make a comment about my 2’s achievements I get ‘you think my kids are less than yours’ ‘you think there stupid’ !

I feel there bringing my kids down as I’m now getting ‘if they can do it why can’t we’

Now, I’m talking about 3 kids that really don’t give a shit about anything, if they don’t get what they ‘want’ they go mental & smash things, even become violent which is a big no no for me!

She says she’s a ‘liberal parent’ but what the fuck!!

I think I’m at the end of my rope now, can’t stand the ungrateful shits any longer,

There horrible to my kids & every other children they come into contact with!

I know as a step parent it’s tough as what can you do as there not yours!

Help!!

"

Please tell me your couple profile(hidden) isn't with the woman you've just slagged off ? Lol

Sounds like a poisonous relationship, I'd leave but it's your life

By *ev and TrevCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Please tell me your couple profile(hidden) isn't with the woman you've just slagged off ? Lol

This was our 1st thought lol.

sounds like a desparate man.i have been in a simular relationship.

No matter how badly the kids behave the mother will never agree with you.

Just leave the relationship and concentrate on your children .

i put mine though a hard time for a year and thankfully saw the light. i now have a fabulous relationship with my adult children .

I truly hope she hasn't just read all this, never mind that it's a public forum but she'll be devastated if you've aired all this & have mutual friends here, DISCRETION

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Walk away (fast) H

By *atty_loves_curvesMan  over a year ago

South Wales

"Please tell me your couple profile(hidden) isn't with the woman you've just slagged off ? Lol

This was our 1st thought lol. "

My first thought too.

Doesn't sound very jolly and is the lady bring up her children in her own image? I'd like to say i'd be off but I don't think I would have got involved in the first place.

RUN...

For one, I really hope the woman you are speaking about, isn't the other half on this couples profile and is able to see this. You clearly have completely different teaching methods. That will just build up over time from annoyance to seething resentment. You clearly do not like her children and I'm sure there is a part of them that can pick up on that. It's a difficult situation, to merge two families together. Your partner is also picking up your judgemental side, based on her responses to you. If you are not fully committed to integrating your families together and having an open discussion on how you are both going to make this work, in regards to your differences in parenting methods and the compromises that need to be made on both your parts, in regards to being able to meet in the middle, one of you needs to walk away. It will be damaging to the children in the long term. They will sense the tension and resentment and will likely go even more off the rails. In this case, both of your children need to be the main priority. If the unit is not going to prosper, then you need to walk away.

Leave her if she can't control her kids and teach them respect for your kids then run for the hills.

Step parenting was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. Parenting is a trial in itself however at least they’re your own flesh and blood and you love them more than life itself.

I walked away after 3 years because our parenting styles just didn’t match.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Kids are like farts .... you can stand your own, but no one else's. .

"Step parenting was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. Parenting is a trial in itself however at least they’re your own flesh and blood and you love them more than life itself.

I walked away after 3 years because our parenting styles just didn’t match. "

I agree. Especially when their dad poisons them against you. He was a twat! And they were all for him so i couldnt win. Broke our relationship it did....

"Kids are like farts .... you can stand your own, but no one else's. . "

So funny but so true X

By *Jay10XMan  over a year ago

wales

"My advice .... end the relationship your children come first ."

By *Jay10XMan  over a year ago

wales

"Step parenting was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. Parenting is a trial in itself however at least they’re your own flesh and blood and you love them more than life itself.

I walked away after 3 years because our parenting styles just didn’t match. "

defo hardest thing

By *ay rickMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Personal view is if you love the woman then talk talk talk....I have 2stepchildren from 10tyrs ago and still there for them.you seem to have done well with your own so try alittle guidance..but if woman in question doesn't want to see it then your fooooooked and move on.goodluck

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

Walk away mate, partners are replaceable, your kid's ain't

By *embslee1Man  over a year ago

pembroke

Kids will always come first, got to walkaway as the issues will always be there.

By *ickablecoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Glamorgan

I suggest locking them in the coal bunker and dont let them out!

» Add a new message to this topic