FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Attached or single

Attached or single

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I can't help notice the amount of posts that comment about single guys being time wasters, not turning up, abusive etc etc.... as an attached male (I will mention it early on) I find it frustrating to read these comments, as if I say I will meet I will. I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that attached males are more reliable than single guys.... ( and I'm not bad mouthing the 'true reliable single guys'

Rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I can't help notice the amount of posts that comment about single guys being time wasters, not turning up, abusive etc etc.... as an attached male (I will mention it early on) I find it frustrating to read these comments, as if I say I will meet I will. I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that attached males are more reliable than single guys.... ( and I'm not bad mouthing the 'true reliable single guys'

Rant over "

I'm not sure reliable would be a word I'd choose to describe someone who cheats on their other half

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

"I can't help notice the amount of posts that comment about single guys being time wasters, not turning up, abusive etc etc.... as an attached male (I will mention it early on) I find it frustrating to read these comments, as if I say I will meet I will. I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that attached males are more reliable than single guys.... ( and I'm not bad mouthing the 'true reliable single guys'

Rant over

I'm not sure reliable would be a word I'd choose to describe someone who cheats on their other half"

Well said missp

I had abuse off a attached man after he accidentally told me he was attached so I think it down to the individuals manner.

I’ve been let down by attached and single ladies if I say I’m meeting I will think just like to time waste

Interesting post and women don’t cheat on their husbands to. I am sure there are a few on here who do but women are way to clever

By *emon DelightMan  over a year ago

South Wales

Maybe some of the ‘single guys’ you mentioned aren’t actually as single as they claim to be?

Thats because they are probably not single. There should be no excuse a single guy cant meet if aranged. And lets you down.

Rant over "

I agree with u fella, same boat as yourself and make it clear from the start. When a date has been set I make sure I stick to it. Being honest about your situation upfront definately helps and that's aimed at all sex's

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Flintshire

Attached, married, single, separated.

None of it really means anything because it's down to the person, not their status.

Some people are reliable, and some aren't. It's as easy as that

"Thats because they are probably not single. There should be no excuse a single guy cant meet if aranged. And lets you down. "

No one should let others down, but people have lives and responsibilities even if they aren't in relationships. Care for elderly relatives, work, vanilla friends in need.

Don't blanket people treat them as individuals.

I was stood up just this week actually. Annoyed me alot tbh as i put a fair amount of effort into planning and time out of day etc. Meet scheduled for midweek, time place all confirmed but she never showed. No contact no apology. Turns out she was married. Funny that!

Now I remember why i left the site early in the year.

But thankfully not everyone Is like that. No shows have be extremely rare in my case. But annoying when it does happen.

By *nked_DemonWoman  over a year ago

near Cardiff

Rant over "

I feel your pain, but ha r had too many people stand me up both single and attached

I'm married & on here with my wife's full knowledge & permission. I have always turned up for meets as arranged. I was let down once by a married lady,was rather annoying as I drove 25 miles each way & spent an hour in a right dump of a pub waiting for her.

» Add a new message to this topic