FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Holiday

Holiday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ycra lout OP   Man  over a year ago

york/Scarborough

Hi folks..I'm booking a cycling holiday somewhere in Wales for next year.. where's the best place for some hills and obviously some fun while I'm there

Tia

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Afan Valley is supposed to be good there's a few trails & 2 bike centres. A couple of pubs on the route. Not that I bike mind just live in the area

york/Scarborough

"Afan Valley is supposed to be good there's a few trails & 2 bike centres. A couple of pubs on the route. Not that I bike mind just live in the area "

Thanks guys..that's 2 areas that's been suggested to me so far.. Will be looking for socials while I'm down there too

By *orro_sMan  over a year ago

Swansea

"Afan Valley is supposed to be good there's a few trails & 2 bike centres. A couple of pubs on the route. Not that I bike mind just live in the area

Thanks guys..that's 2 areas that's been suggested to me so far.. Will be looking for socials while I'm down there too "

Mountain bike or road?

york/Scarborough

"Afan Valley is supposed to be good there's a few trails & 2 bike centres. A couple of pubs on the route. Not that I bike mind just live in the area

Thanks guys..that's 2 areas that's been suggested to me so far.. Will be looking for socials while I'm down there too

Mountain bike or road?"

Maybe both but mainly road

Swansea

Mountain bike or road?

Maybe both but mainly road "

Swansea

Mountain bike or road?

Maybe both but mainly road "

As Ch3wy said, Afan has 4 or 5 trails, and you've got the Bwlch and Rhigos in the same area for road. There's a few other popular climbs slightly further out, but still all reachable from Afan. Also for MTB, there's Bike park wales within an hour from Afan, good fun.

More than happy to help if you're anymore info.

york/Scarborough

Mountain bike or road?

Maybe both but mainly road

As Ch3wy said, Afan has 4 or 5 trails, and you've got the Bwlch and Rhigos in the same area for road. There's a few other popular climbs slightly further out, but still all reachable from Afan. Also for MTB, there's Bike park wales within an hour from Afan, good fun.

More than happy to help if you're anymore info."

Cheers Zorro. A toss up between afan and Rhondda valley upto now..il be in touch you lovely people

» Add a new message to this topic