FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Meeting new people

Meeting new people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone eles feel that they want to meet new people but always get cold feet & back out of it ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emon DelightMan  over a year ago

South Wales

I’m always up for meeting new people, but they don’t always want to meet me!

By *elsh_72Man  over a year ago

Bridgend

Always looking and happy to meet up and chat with new people x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes definitely but its hard to get a reply on her at times

Just go for it but if u would feel more comfortable in a group environment there is always social events on here

South Wales

"Just go for it but if u would feel more comfortable in a group environment there is always social events on here "

I agree - the socials are a great way of meeting new people in a relaxed environment, for those who have never been

Always up for a meet

"Anyone eles feel that they want to meet new people but always get cold feet & back out of it ? "

All the time, but I do try to push myself. Can't quite conquer 1:1 meets atm but I'm OK with a quiet social or sneaking in & out of Chams X

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Why did you join a swingers site if you are too nervous to meet folk?. I find that strange.

Some people aren't lucky enough to have meets

Glasgow

"Some people aren't lucky enough to have meets "

But if given the chance would you get cold feet?. Just meet for coffee and chat and see how it goes. Nobody should be nervous of another person.

South Wales

"Some people aren't lucky enough to have meets

But if given the chance would you get cold feet?. Just meet for coffee and chat and see how it goes. Nobody should be nervous of another person."

I always get a little nervous and excited before a meet, but not to the extent where it would put me off from going. It’s just normal for me - adds to the excitement

"Why did you join a swingers site if you are too nervous to meet folk?. I find that strange. "

I don't know about the op but I haven't always been nervous & I don't just meet 1:1. The site isn't just for people meeting for 1:1 sex we use the site well for couple fun & I have no problem meeting with others as part of a group etc, or even going to parties held by friends. 1:1 meets are totally different. Going back to the op not everyone joins with it all in place some take time to find their feet, it doesn't mean they shouldn't join such a site X

Glasgow

The way i read the post was that she planned meets, got cold feet and then cancelled at the last minute. Maybe i was wrong but if im right then i feel sorry for the male involved.

By *mooth Operator 07Man  over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

Im more likey to have cold feet with couples, than 1 to 1. Im far more comfortable with 1 to 1 meets, i understand the butterflies but thats what makes it exciting.

"The way i read the post was that she planned meets, got cold feet and then cancelled at the last minute. Maybe i was wrong but if im right then i feel sorry for the male involved.

"

Anyone can change their mind for any reason including cold feet, so long as its not a no-show.

Glasgow

"The way i read the post was that she planned meets, got cold feet and then cancelled at the last minute. Maybe i was wrong but if im right then i feel sorry for the male involved.

Anyone can change their mind for any reason including cold feet, so long as its not a no-show. "

Well she only joined a week ago and already verified so doing better than most. Confidence grows with time.

By *9diggerMan  over a year ago

cowbridge

Yes it is very nerve wracking but guess that's part of the excitement

» Add a new message to this topic