FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Cold-hearted Bitch

Cold-hearted Bitch

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was recently called cold, I think cos they felt I only wanted sex.

If I’m honest this has bothered me a bit as it’s far from the truth. I have my own ‘rules’ if you like, but that’s mostly just to protect me. My _rofile clearly states what I’m looking for, and I often see others saying they’re looking for the same thing, essentially a FWB. The friendship but is the most important bit to me!

Am I asking for too much? Can that kind of relationship ever be truly successful? Cos in many many years of being on here, I’ve only once come close to finding it. I’d love to hear some success stories to restore my faith

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ch3wy has been my best friend for fun for 7 years now & whilst our individual circumstances have changed greatly in this time, his & mine, we still have a wonderful & close relationship,, despite some blips asking the way. We now aim to meet for fun twice a month & in between we do the cinema, coffee, bowling etc but each time we meet its like we've only seen each other the previous day, we're so in tune & communicate daily, all day. I would never want him in my life full time & he wouldn't want me, this works well for us & whilst we have a close relationship it remains open. If he meets off site that's his business, although he tells me some things I just don't ask & don't need to know. I meet alone on occasion but our need to do this decreases over time because we've both found something that suits our busy lives. Neither of us was looking for this & we used to wonder how & why, we don't bother with that now & just accept that we're lucky to have found each other X

I don't understand why people are so touchy, everyone here is looking for something and when 2 people don't match the one who gets rejected sometimes flips out, I've been told on a few occasions I'm not their type but nothing I can say will change their mind so I can't see why people need to be negative, if you're pissed off just leave it and move on

"Ch3wy has been my best friend for fun for 7 years now & whilst our individual circumstances have changed greatly in this time, his & mine, we still have a wonderful & close relationship,, despite some blips asking the way. We now aim to meet for fun twice a month & in between we do the cinema, coffee, bowling etc but each time we meet its like we've only seen each other the previous day, we're so in tune & communicate daily, all day. I would never want him in my life full time & he wouldn't want me, this works well for us & whilst we have a close relationship it remains open. If he meets off site that's his business, although he tells me some things I just don't ask & don't need to know. I meet alone on occasion but our need to do this decreases over time because we've both found something that suits our busy lives. Neither of us was looking for this & we used to wonder how & why, we don't bother with that now & just accept that we're lucky to have found each other X"

Thanks Peachy, that sounds exactly what I’m after. You two are now my heroes!!

"I don't understand why people are so touchy, everyone here is looking for something and when 2 people don't match the one who gets rejected sometimes flips out, I've been told on a few occasions I'm not their type but nothing I can say will change their mind so I can't see why people need to be negative, if you're pissed off just leave it and move on "

I know what you mean. The comment was in normal conversation with a guy I’d met a few times and was hoping could be a good fwb. He’s the one who called it all off anyway lol so I guess I just wasn’t for him eh. Too ice-like

Why people can't take rejection is beyond me, and if he called it off then there is absolutely no need to be abusive at all, he should just grow up

"Why people can't take rejection is beyond me, and if he called it off then there is absolutely no need to be abusive at all, he should just grow up"

Oh no, you’ve got me wrong, it wasn’t abusive in the slightest, just part of a conversation. Didn’t mean for it to come across like that sorry!

As long as it wasn't abusive, no excuse for that, too much abuse goes on on here, don't let it upset you x

When I used to meet I was called variois similar names ovee tge years....ice queen, savage etc. Never cared. A lot of men don't like a woman who is upfront about what they do and don't want, especially when that want doesn't involve them.

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

It can be found. Yes it's not always easy and as with any type of relationship it can have it's ups and downs as the relationship grows to what you want it to be. My latest is the longest I've had on here and hope it goes on a lot longer. Unfortunately these types of relationships can have a shelf life at times due to changes in what each want.

Don't take it to heart hunni you're far from cold just know what you want is all. You're a lovely person!

My spelling was dreadful there....sorry

By *rofMan  over a year ago

Around

It can happen, finding it can be difficult. I think the vast majority of people here now have either have no concept of what a Fwb is or are looking for a quick fuck.

People will name call and try to undermine your values and what you are comfortable with. If you have clearly said what you are looking for then it's their problem.

"It can be found. Yes it's not always easy and as with any type of relationship it can have it's ups and downs as the relationship grows to what you want it to be. My latest is the longest I've had on here and hope it goes on a lot longer. Unfortunately these types of relationships can have a shelf life at times due to changes in what each want.

Don't take it to heart hunni you're far from cold just know what you want is all. You're a lovely person! "

Thank you sweetheart

I know I shouldn’t let it bother me MissP, don’t quite know why it does lol it wasn’t said in malice or anything. I guess it’s just that’s how I don’t want to be seen.

Thanks for your replies too gents! Xxx

"When I used to meet I was called variois similar names ovee tge years....ice queen, savage etc. Never cared. A lot of men don't like a woman who is upfront about what they do and don't want, especially when that want doesn't involve them. "

Oh so true have a mind, standards, know what you want & be confident about it & some people will have a negative view. Don't let it change who you are & you'll probably find what you need when you stop looking. I've only met you once Eleni but you seemed adjusted & warm to me X

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

There are many successful fwb couples on here, with varying degrees of commitment, depending on what works for them.

If you know what you want, and are willing to filter out the guys who will "go along to get along", then there is no reason why you cant have what you want, and make a success of it.

"There are many successful fwb couples on here, with varying degrees of commitment, depending on what works for them.

If you know what you want, and are willing to filter out the guys who will "go along to get along", then there is no reason why you cant have what you want, and make a success of it."

You hit the nail on the head as usual Mart, it seems to take an age to sift through that go along crowd X

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"There are many successful fwb couples on here, with varying degrees of commitment, depending on what works for them.

If you know what you want, and are willing to filter out the guys who will "go along to get along", then there is no reason why you cant have what you want, and make a success of it.

You hit the nail on the head as usual Mart, it seems to take an age to sift through that go along crowd X"

Yeah, too many guys will fake it so they can "get some", but they usually drop the ball at some point, it all goes pear shaped and then the lady has to start from scratch.

Do I win a prize for "most thingies used in a post"?

"Ch3wy has been my best friend for fun for 7 years now & whilst our individual circumstances have changed greatly in this time, his & mine, we still have a wonderful & close relationship,, despite some blips asking the way. We now aim to meet for fun twice a month & in between we do the cinema, coffee, bowling etc but each time we meet its like we've only seen each other the previous day, we're so in tune & communicate daily, all day. I would never want him in my life full time & he wouldn't want me, this works well for us & whilst we have a close relationship it remains open. If he meets off site that's his business, although he tells me some things I just don't ask & don't need to know. I meet alone on occasion but our need to do this decreases over time because we've both found something that suits our busy lives. Neither of us was looking for this & we used to wonder how & why, we don't bother with that now & just accept that we're lucky to have found each other X"

To me this is a perfect happy lifestyle choice. We very rarely find, make and keep such s connection without one or the other “having a problem”

I’d say good for you and hope you keep on enjoying each other’s company and bodies

You hit the nail on the head as usual Mart, it seems to take an age to sift through that go along crowd X

Yeah, too many guys will fake it so they can "get some", but they usually drop the ball at some point, it all goes pear shaped and then the lady has to start from scratch.

Do I win a prize for "most thingies used in a post"?

"

Always

By *orro_sMan  over a year ago

Swansea

"My spelling was dreadful there....sorry "

By *liderxxMan  over a year ago

swansea

Hey his loss, move on and don’t let it affect you there’s lots of great people underneath the floaters!, x

"

Oh so true have a mind, standards, know what you want & be confident about it & some people will have a negative view. Don't let it change who you are & you'll probably find what you need when you stop looking. I've only met you once Eleni but you seemed adjusted & warm to me X"

Thank you, that’s kind of you. Xx

The whole sifting thing is an utter nightmare! Lol

By *ancardiff7Man  over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

"I don't understand why people are so touchy, everyone here is looking for something and when 2 people don't match the one who gets rejected sometimes flips out, I've been told on a few occasions I'm not their type but nothing I can say will change their mind so I can't see why people need to be negative, if you're pissed off just leave it and move on

I know what you mean. The comment was in normal conversation with a guy I’d met a few times and was hoping could be a good fwb. He’s the one who called it all off anyway lol so I guess I just wasn’t for him eh. Too ice-like "

So you're saying you have a vacancy eh?! Interesting...

"So you're saying you have a vacancy eh?! Interesting... "

Trust you perve lol

By *ragonwalesMan  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Each one of us is seeking and looking for different things. You just have to keep looking till you find what you are looking for

By *ay rickMan  over a year ago

cardiff

I say stick hard n firm to what your looking for if str8 n cold protects you mentally and it works for you keep it that way....I'm the just having a laugh here n not looking for anything but fun here as anything more I want il find that in the real world....but keep an open mind as we never know who will pop up so to spk lol...protect you Hun if someone melts the ice just alittle then they are worth your time!!

Keep safe x

By *tark101Man  over a year ago

Ystrad Rhondda

To quote a song ... unless they're paying your bills pay them bitches no mind....

Stick to your guns Eleni. You've got your rules for a reason.

By *ancardiff7Man  over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

"So you're saying you have a vacancy eh?! Interesting...

Trust you perve lol"

What can I say, you bring out the worst in me!

Don't let them bother you.

You know what u want and u shouldn't settle for anything less xx

Nah sounds perfect tbh.

If I was in Abercynon in December i'd be cold too!

"So you're saying you have a vacancy eh?! Interesting...

Trust you perve lol

What can I say, you bring out the worst in me! "

I’ve yet to find out

"Nah sounds perfect tbh.

If I was in Abercynon in December i'd be cold too!"

Touché

By *aughty-MittsCouple  over a year ago

Newport

Yes it can happen, there is hope. I am married (both know of each other) but have a fb who’s my best friend. Of course there have been some ups and downs, and we don’t see each other as much as we use too cause of changed of circumstances, but we are still certainly best friends who still make the effort to see each other when ever we can.

He’s the best friend I could ever ask for, we don’t ever expect more of each other than we can give and very honest to each other. And we all get the best of both worlds.

There are certainly some good gems out there, I met my fb through fab so don’t give up hope!

Yay! A bit of faith restored! Thanks for that xxx

By *aughty-MittsCouple  over a year ago

Newport

"Yay! A bit of faith restored! Thanks for that xxx"

I’m sure you will find the right fwb hun to have that kind of relationship just takes time to find the hidden gems xx

You are gorgeous and it would be a pleasure to take you out and get to know you better. Loved chatting with you when we met and would really like to continue the conversation sometime soon x

I Would love to find someone that just wants to be a fwb!

Yes that kind of relationship can be very successful and fulfilling honesty is the key without that it will never work I had my fingers burnt and it spilt the best relationship I ever had sadly

By *9diggerMan  over a year ago

cowbridge

I was in a FWB relationship when she booted me into touch I was quite hurt guess I was more involved than I thought

» Add a new message to this topic