FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Driver for Hire ....

Driver for Hire ....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elshhorse OP   Man  over a year ago

ogmore valley

. Its party season. I have a big 4x4 with tinted back windows. Discretion assured. For lifts to where you like to go. Message me for details. Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

ogmore valley

Bump lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Given you've pointed out about discretion and the back windows being tinted, it sounds like you are hoping for a show.... I'll pop in a taxi thanks, but good luck with your budding enterprise

10 downing Street please mate

"Given you've pointed out about discretion and the back windows being tinted, it sounds like you are hoping for a show.... I'll pop in a taxi thanks, but good luck with your budding enterprise "

I'll give you a lift. Just have to step over the rope,shovel and lime. But trust me you will scream with excitement

By *tripper9Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

I heard a good idea where as you get in the taxi you take a pic of the driver details and forward to someone you trust.

ogmore valley

"Given you've pointed out about discretion and the back windows being tinted, it sounds like you are hoping for a show.... I'll pop in a taxi thanks, but good luck with your budding enterprise "

The discretion is because I am discrete. And not hoping for a show. Its for people who like togo clubs and parties and like to enjoy themselves without questions asked ....

"Given you've pointed out about discretion and the back windows being tinted, it sounds like you are hoping for a show.... I'll pop in a taxi thanks, but good luck with your budding enterprise

I'll give you a lift. Just have to step over the rope,shovel and lime. But trust me you will scream with excitement"

That's fine. I'll bring my taser. We can play 'let's see who screams first'.

"Given you've pointed out about discretion and the back windows being tinted, it sounds like you are hoping for a show.... I'll pop in a taxi thanks, but good luck with your budding enterprise

The discretion is because I am discrete. And not hoping for a show. Its for people who like togo clubs and parties and like to enjoy themselves without questions asked ...."

So basically what I said then

I'll give you a lift. Just have to step over the rope,shovel and lime. But trust me you will scream with excitement

That's fine. I'll bring my taser. We can play 'let's see who screams first'. "

I'd appreciate if you didn't taser me when I'm going through McDonald's drive thru

I'd appreciate if you didn't taser me when I'm going through McDonald's drive thru"

I'll let you order first. The convulsions may stop you from making sense when you are trying to get me a cheeseburger. I'm not that stupid

I'd appreciate if you didn't taser me when I'm going through McDonald's drive thru

I'll let you order first. The convulsions may stop you from making sense when you are trying to get me a cheeseburger. I'm not that stupid "

Double cheeseburger, treat yourself!

I'll let you order first. The convulsions may stop you from making sense when you are trying to get me a cheeseburger. I'm not that stupid

Double cheeseburger, treat yourself! "

What's the catch? Is there something in the burger?

What's the catch? Is there something in the burger? "

A pickle

What's the catch they let you join in ?

"What's the catch they let you join in ? "

You need a lift to?

A pickle "

Think I'll go for the nuggets. All this talk of rope, a shovel and lime is very sexy, but the pickle was a step too far

A pickle

Think I'll go for the nuggets. All this talk of rope, a shovel and lime is very sexy, but the pickle was a step too far "

My apologies, fetish got out of hand. Good job its not Halloween or we'd be talking pumpkins

» Add a new message to this topic