FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So as a male on here would it be better to show my verifications or not?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think one or two would be fine to show your genuine but myself if I see people with loads of veris I find it very off putting my opinion anyway everyone different x

I display mine sometimes but it has led to unwanted attention for those that have left them on occasion. I see posts or statuses from users asking why people hide them and unfortunately that's thanks to idiots and potentially dangerous or aggressive individuals that have no idea how to behave. Mostly men of course but not exclusively so.

You can't please everyone and nor should you. Do what you want, People have different opinions on "right or wrong"

Just be yourself unless your Boris Johnson in disguise

I tend to show social ones, proves I’m real. But then most of my veris are socials.

I agree that lots of play ones can be a little off putting though, but depends on how close together they are/how many and sometimes who they’ve met lol that can certainly put me off someone!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

We show all of ours, even the one negative one (you wont find it, you had to be there to know).

If someone goes to the trouble of writing one, we feel it's the polite thing to do to show it.

Sure, at first glance it looks like a lot, but it's from nearly 10 years of swinging, and the majority are from socials and other events.

We've had negative comments about the amount, but we think they show consistent behaviour over a period of years, in other words, what you see is what you get lol.

Most of mine are socials too

I am quite fussy when it comes to meets

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

I've been on here a long time so my verifications span several years. I don't tend to show the play veris though, just the social ones

Just do what you want OP. It's your profile. Some will want to see them, some won't care. You can't please everyone, so just please yourself (no pun intended ??)

» Add a new message to this topic