FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > The sex business ch 5

The sex business ch 5

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *itrightnow OP   Man  over a year ago

cardiff

Anyone been watching it and what do you think?

These dom mistress lady's are hard-core fairplay

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

I've got the series on catch-up

By *itrightnow OP   Man  over a year ago

cardiff

It's wild and mad but very interesting how things click etc. E.g. different sexes and games

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only caught last nights but these men that were doing the "yoni massage" it's heaven for them & calling themselves the pussy engineers would mind having a yoni massage tho

By *r n1ceguyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I saw a glimpse of it last night I.think with the gilfs and their toyboys lol the one Hanna had "gangbang queen" tattoo around her nipple .... just class lol

"Only caught last nights but these men that were doing the "yoni massage" it's heaven for them & calling themselves the pussy engineers would mind having a yoni massage tho "

Check out the Yoni Massage thread on the Wales forum. I have had 2 and it is an amazing experience very professionally carried out

"Only caught last nights but these men that were doing the "yoni massage" it's heaven for them & calling themselves the pussy engineers would mind having a yoni massage tho "

I will have to have a look, it is obviously something that I personally devote time to, it does sound slightly crude calling themselves a pussy engineer. It is definitely more on a spiritual plain, without putting in the right energy you wouldn't achieve as much of a climax

"Only caught last nights but these men that were doing the "yoni massage" it's heaven for them & calling themselves the pussy engineers would mind having a yoni massage tho

Check out the Yoni Massage thread on the Wales forum. I have had 2 and it is an amazing experience

very professionally carried

out"

Thank you for another lovely comment, you know how to massage my ego. People will be thinking I'm paying you to say nice things lol

» Add a new message to this topic