FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Women's things/knickers

Women's things/knickers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seeing loads of posts of this in forums do any women leave outside to be found like a treasure hunt. give or sell there unwashed underwear at all ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I started a job at the launderettes. Now I have a brand new wardrobe!

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

"Seeing loads of posts of this in forums do any women leave outside to be found like a treasure hunt. give or sell there unwashed underwear at all ?"
Had loads asking to buy my underwear, clean or used. . Each to their own....

Have had a couple of messages asking me to sell my used underwear I couldn't think of anything more disgusting even the image in my mind is sick men wanking into them pass me a sick bag now eww

my house

"Have had a couple of messages asking me to sell my used underwear I couldn't think of anything more disgusting even the image in my mind is sick men wanking into them pass me a sick bag now eww "

Why? some very strange fetishes out there

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Have had a couple of messages asking me to sell my used underwear I couldn't think of anything more disgusting even the image in my mind is sick men wanking into them pass me a sick bag now eww "

You might want another bag on standby….

We had a guy message us offering money for Jayne's "heavily soiled" panties.... apparently he wanted to suck the gusset....

"Have had a couple of messages asking me to sell my used underwear I couldn't think of anything more disgusting even the image in my mind is sick men wanking into them pass me a sick bag now eww

We had a guy message us offering money for Jayne's "heavily soiled" panties.... apparently he wanted to suck the gusset....

"

Not to everyone's taste but I like used sexy knickers. Not soiled but when a woman has been playing and cum in her knickers, that's horny.

By *onny-n-clydeCouple  over a year ago

cwmbran,

It's a very common fetish. A surprising amount of men get their buzz from the aroma of a woman. Be it panties, other items of lingerie, shoes or whatever. It's an actual thing and there are websites out there to meet the demands.

"Seeing loads of posts of this in forums do any women leave outside to be found like a treasure hunt. give or sell there unwashed underwear at all ?"

A lot of these people just get off on the idea, I’ve had all sorts of requests over the years but very few of the requests turn into anything.

You just can't beat a freshly washed pair of knickers smelling of fabric conditioner, nice, soft and clean

"It's a very common fetish. A surprising amount of men get their buzz from the aroma of a woman. Be it panties, other items of lingerie, shoes or whatever. It's an actual thing and there are websites out there to meet the demands."

For me the aroma of a woman after orgasm in just worn panties is fab. Thought of the fabric touching her pretty pussy.

my house

"You just can't beat a freshly washed pair of knickers smelling of fabric conditioner, nice, soft and clean "

No. Not for me. There are quite a lot who seem to enjoy the fetish though, judging from my and other ladies inbox .

"Have had a couple of messages asking me to sell my used underwear I couldn't think of anything more disgusting even the image in my mind is sick men wanking into them pass me a sick bag now eww

"

Aww this has made my day

By *exy mature ladyWoman  over a year ago

Newport

Always get asked on site to sell my used panties....

"Always get asked on site to sell my used panties...."

What is your response? x

By *exy mature ladyWoman  over a year ago

Newport

I just press the delete button...

"I just press the delete button... "

Am glad they asked first

brecon

Aww this has made my day "

Well, if that tickled your pickle, brace yaself!

We had a message after I put that post up, from a guy who wanted to use Jayne's panties as a "teabag"!!!

Seriously, you couldn't make this shit up!

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

Aww this has made my day

We had a message after I put that post up, from a guy who wanted to use Jayne's panties as a "teabag"!!!

Seriously, you couldn't make this shit up! "

Sounds like something bear grylls would do. I'm sure I saw him drinking through his pants one time.

"Sounds like something bear grylls would do. I'm sure I saw him drinking through his pants one time. "

Are you sure they were his? There were no out takes of the female producer frantically looking through her laundry basket looking for missing underwear?

Treorchy

"Sounds like something bear grylls would do. I'm sure I saw him drinking through his pants one time.

Are you sure they were his? There were no out takes of the female producer frantically looking through her laundry basket looking for missing underwear? "

Laundry basket? He's not that brave, they'd be straight outta the knicker draw

brecon

Aww this has made my day

Sounds like something bear grylls would do. I'm sure I saw him drinking through his pants one time. "

I think I saw that one, wasn't he squeezing water out of camel shit through his t-shirt?

Aww this has made my day

Seriously, you couldn't make this shit up! "

Milk, 1 sugar??

Aww this has made my day

Sounds like something bear grylls would do. I'm sure I saw him drinking through his pants one time.

I think I saw that one, wasn't he squeezing water out of camel shit through his t-shirt? "

He's a good looking guy, but he may be the one man that I may have to apply the 'no kissing' rule to

Some of you men pls leave your fantasies in your head

Treorchy

Aww this has made my day

Milk, 1 sugar?? "

I don't need sugar, I'm sweet enough

brecon

Aww this has made my day

Milk, 1 sugar?? "

Yeah, but then you get the conundrum, do you put the milk if first, or last?

By *Jay10XMan  over a year ago

wales

"

Minging !!

By *eymickeyursofineCouple  over a year ago

Wales

With respect, some highly judgmental responses here, on what is meant to be a site for liberated & open minded people. We’re personally not into this fetish but we don’t believe all who are are “sick men.”

"With respect, some highly judgmental responses here, on what is meant to be a site for liberated & open minded people. We’re personally not into this fetish but we don’t believe all who are are “sick men.”"
Well said. I don't agree with them being soiled, but being a single guy I love the thought of a beautiful woman having a play and cumming in her knickers. x

"With respect, some highly judgmental responses here, on what is meant to be a site for liberated & open minded people. We’re personally not into this fetish but we don’t believe all who are are “sick men.”"

People are more liberal and open-minded on here. But that doesn't mean that every single person on the site will have an open mind about everything. I never get comments like this. It's like if you engage in this lifestyle, you are wrong for having any form of judgement at all. You always have to have the 'horses for courses' mentality. We are all human and some things we will like and some things we won't understand or deem disgusting. It's human nature. Being a swinger doesnt make someone completely exempt from judgement. .

"With respect, some highly judgmental responses here, on what is meant to be a site for liberated & open minded people. We’re personally not into this fetish but we don’t believe all who are are “sick men.”

People are more liberal and open-minded on here. But that doesn't mean that every single person on the site will have an open mind about everything. I never get comments like this. It's like if you engage in this lifestyle, you are wrong for having any form of judgement at all. You always have to have the 'horses for courses' mentality. We are all human and some things we will like and some things we won't understand or deem disgusting. It's human nature. Being a swinger doesnt make someone completely exempt from judgement. . "

Totally agree, being Welsh, we're all familiar with the sheep jokes but it does go on, to me that too is disgusting, should it be accepted and being just another fetish?

Just saw this in the lounge

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/833725

By *aughtyYorkGentMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"With respect, some highly judgmental responses here, on what is meant to be a site for liberated & open minded people. We’re personally not into this fetish but we don’t believe all who are are “sick men.”

People are more liberal and open-minded on here. But that doesn't mean that every single person on the site will have an open mind about everything. I never get comments like this. It's like if you engage in this lifestyle, you are wrong for having any form of judgement at all. You always have to have the 'horses for courses' mentality. We are all human and some things we will like and some things we won't understand or deem disgusting. It's human nature. Being a swinger doesnt make someone completely exempt from judgement. . "

I don't think anyone is saying that a person's presence on this site automatically means they must like every kink or aspect of sex, or that they are not entitled to have an opinion. 80% of the activities discussed on here aren't for me to be honest. But I have to admit to being shocked at the negative reaction to what surely has to be one of the most common and "normal" fetishes out there, or to the judgemental attitudes. On a site for people who like sex with strangers, a guy is "sick" for enjoying the scent of a woman? Seriously?!

I always steel mine that's how to get them I've been caught a few times

By *eannaTV/TS  over a year ago

Cwmfelifach, nr Newport

I always wear knickers and a guy did call once to collect some of my old ones of course they had been washed just not used anymore, I guess I did think it kinda kinky knowing someone wanted something I had worn.

By *ophiaCDTV/TS  over a year ago

St Asaph

Is it something to do with the pheromones that a lady gives off. If so, it’s probably something to do with evolution. Just a thought

» Add a new message to this topic