FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Profile Feedback appreciated

Profile Feedback appreciated

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys iv recently had a little rewrite of my profile information, all feedback is appreciated. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *logger and Rainbow-AliceCouple  over a year ago

Bridgend

I've just read your profile write up. I thinks its very good now. Gives an insight into you as a person. All id add now is a few photos, not just cock pics. If your tattoos are too distinctive add some parts that are not covered. Bum legs even torso but blotch out the tattoos if that mskes you more comfortable x mrs

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The cock pics are not attractive

"The cock pics are not attractive"

Any suggestions? It’s difficult as I have a lot of recognisable tattoo’s

"The cock pics are not attractive

Any suggestions? It’s difficult as I have a lot of recognisable tattoo’s"

Clothed pics

Cover your cock

Thanks miss p

I like the cock pics

"I like the cock pics "

I like a nice cock pic but 2 of the same one? It looks the same whichever way you look at it. A teasing pic can be far more sexy, so I can see where Miss P is coming from X

"I like the cock pics

I like a nice cock pic but 2 of the same one? It looks the same whichever way you look at it. A teasing pic can be far more sexy, so I can see where Miss P is coming from X"

Well he hasn't got a second cock so yes it's the same one

Looks like the OP is pulling it to make it look longer

Then the pants around the knees

It's not a good look for me

Some cock pics can be sexy

I.m.o it isn't the OPs

"I like the cock pics

I like a nice cock pic but 2 of the same one? It looks the same whichever way you look at it. A teasing pic can be far more sexy, so I can see where Miss P is coming from X

Well he hasn't got a second cock so yes it's the same one "

& it looks the same in both pics? Am I missing something here? Never mind it's his profile & he needs to do what he wishes regardless of what others say, some have 20+ pics of the same one & he had veris so others must like seeing a multitude of cock & not get bored with it X

Mate everyone varies in what they are looking for just do what you think is best. It can be hard, but i found not many people read a profile anyway. Good luck

By *logger and Rainbow-AliceCouple  over a year ago

Bridgend

OP I bet you didnt think your willy would be so popular did u lol. Now everyones racing to view it lol

"OP I bet you didnt think your willy would be so popular did u lol. Now everyones racing to view it lol "

Unfortunately that's not always a positive

More cock pics op fuck it. Thats what they want at the end of the day. Just cant catch them all

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

Personally I'm not too keen on cock pics. Prefer to see body shape. Shoulders, arms, thighs, bum. Prefer teasing pics, leave something to the imagination

"Personally I'm not too keen on cock pics. Prefer to see body shape. Shoulders, arms, thighs, bum. Prefer teasing pics, leave something to the imagination "

Thing is a lot of men have no clue how to attract women

"I like the cock pics

& it looks the same in both pics? Am I missing something here? Never mind it's his profile & he needs to do what he wishes regardless of what others say, some have 20+ pics of the same one & he had veris so others must like seeing a multitude of cock & not get bored with it X"

My apologies for having an opinion

"I like the cock pics

& it looks the same in both pics? Am I missing something here? Never mind it's his profile & he needs to do what he wishes regardless of what others say, some have 20+ pics of the same one & he had veris so others must like seeing a multitude of cock & not get bored with it X

My apologies for having an opinion "

I commented on your opinion as you comment upon mine, never never been a problem before but hey my apologies but I did think it was an open forum thread. Happy new year & I'll fuck off now X

"I like the cock pics

My apologies for having an opinion

I commented on your opinion as you comment upon mine, never never been a problem before but hey my apologies but I did think it was an open forum thread. Happy new year & I'll fuck off now X"

Ok x

Never, all productive feedback though so no harm down. Had a few private messages also so that’s always a bonus.

» Add a new message to this topic