FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > How to arrange a gangbang?

How to arrange a gangbang?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking to give the girlfriend a treat soon. How do you go about vetting more than one person for a meet like that ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A lot of time and paitence!

Tried setting one up for an ex previously.

We have our our kik to anyone that shown interest.

Helped but we only had 2 guys turn up so was a massive let down!

Also, I’d be massively interested in attending this x

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

After reading many of these types of threads over the years we'd highly recommended going to a club for your gang bang.

Many will willingly throw themselves forward but few will follow through, at least in a club everyone is there to potentially play.

Good luck with your search x

There is a guy on here who has been arranging them for years and I know women who have used him have said he’s extremely well organised and caters for all tastes, pm for info

By *efByOrgasmsMan  over a year ago

Heads of the Valleys

Invite 20 guys and you'll be lucky if 5 turns up.

Shame all the wannabes gangbangers let the gangbang scene down.

Never been in a gangbang at a club always been at hotels in my past experience

Invite somewhere in the region of roughly a bazillion men.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the input peoples.

By *udewhennudeMan  over a year ago

newport

I think you would struggle to get anyone to turn up tbh, maybe try a club, but I’ve heard of people saying they can be let downs to.

most of the single blokes wont turn up !

Go to a club and you will be fine !

"After reading many of these types of threads over the years we'd highly recommended going to a club for your gang bang.

Many will willingly throw themselves forward but few will follow through, at least in a club everyone is there to potentially play.

Good luck with your search x"

this is very true.

we have tried many times over the years apart from the 20 message bullshit questions from the majority.

what happens in the end is 8 in 10 do not turn up.

the only way we have found a way is in a club there are always plenty of men to chose from and they can be vetted as you go.

its not what we really want as the mrs has specific wants but as near as we can get.

one of the biggest reasons now is that we have given our address to loads of men who did not turn up. and it only takes one nutter to ruin a good life.

Heads of the Valleys

"one of the biggest reasons now is that we have given our address to loads of men who did not turn up. and it only takes one nutter to ruin a good life.

"

You're brave arranging one at your place.

I've never had a gangbang at a club.

I've attended 3 gangbangs which were all held at a hotel.

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

"one of the biggest reasons now is that we have given our address to loads of men who did not turn up. and it only takes one nutter to ruin a good life.

"

We have played at home in the past but then realised it wasn't the best move we've done, a little different if you've got to know the playmate/playmates I guess.

we would love a few regular (I say we I mean the mrs would like )men but the mrs likes men to just "fuck her" she does not want softly softly stuff.

Sadly not many men can do it. its understandable as to be rough and dominant in front of the womans partner is daunting . We cannot let our filters allow men to message because loads claim to be able to do it and we have found it to be lies to get a shag.so don't know where to go from here.

she only wants it occationally so for now its just a fantasy.

Heads of the Valleys

If you ever want a ruffians who enjoys the rough and tumble in a group scenario or whatever then I'll be more than happy to join you both

By *r and Mrs SexploitCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

We're in the process of arranging one in a hotel. We've had loads of interest (mainly from people who haven't read our profile). We'll report back after the gangbang how many turned up.

We have arranged one at home in the past and were let down by many. Mostly in the days leading up but some on the day. Some didn't even bother messaging (instant block).

Fingers crossed we've got a good group of guys on the list so far!

Heads of the Valleys

"We're in the process of arranging one in a hotel. We've had loads of interest (mainly from people who haven't read our profile). We'll report back after the gangbang how many turned up.

We have arranged one at home in the past and were let down by many. Mostly in the days leading up but some on the day. Some didn't even bother messaging (instant block).

Fingers crossed we've got a good group of guys on the list so far! "

Only reason that I haven't message you because I've got my child that weekend otherwise I would have love to come

Pontypridd

Currently arranging a gangbang and we've been let down already by some and many being non-committal. It's so frustrating!

This was a fantasy of a previous playmate so I sorted it for her. Majority of Single guys on here are all talkers and complete time wasters who will bottle it. I tried to organise like that but got fed up of the time wasters. Ended up arranging via an account on here (DM me for details). Very professionaly organised. Met for social first. She chose exactly how many men, gave her preferences in terms of type, etc and then a week later we were at a hotel that the guys had paid for having a blast.

She absolutely loved it of course.

If anyone is looking to arrange a gangbang and wants a reliable single male then I'd not let you down.

[Removed by poster at 27/01/19 07:30:20]

"we would love a few regular (I say we I mean the mrs would like )men but the mrs likes men to just "fuck her" she does not want softly softly stuff.

Sadly not many men can do it. its understandable as to be rough and dominant in front of the womans partner is daunting . We cannot let our filters allow men to message because loads claim to be able to do it and we have found it to be lies to get a shag.so don't know where to go from here.

she only wants it occationally so for now its just a fantasy."

Probably my biggest turn on fucking a woman rough and hard as hubby/boyfriend watches

By *shrop_cpleCouple  over a year ago

Ceredigion

"Looking to give the girlfriend a treat soon. How do you go about vetting more than one person for a meet like that ?"

Me and six of my mates tried setting one up some years ago. In the end we were only one woman short of pulling it off!

"we would love a few regular (I say we I mean the mrs would like )men but the mrs likes men to just "fuck her" she does not want softly softly stuff.

Probably my biggest turn on fucking a woman rough and hard as hubby/boyfriend watches "

that's cuckold .i will be in the thick of it

Heads of the Valleys

Probably my biggest turn on fucking a woman rough and hard as hubby/boyfriend watches

that's cuckold .i will be in the thick of it "

I hope to be in the thick of it with you and kinky others

Pontypridd

We were let down completely in the past by an "organiser". He had veris etc but let us down.

Heads of the Valleys

"We were let down completely in the past by an "organiser". He had veris etc but let us down. "

Nothing worse than being let down when plans been laid for ages.

Just get a hotel or go to a club I would suggest.

By *useBoltonMan  over a year ago

Kings Heath

I went to one recently and out of the 10 guys that turned up only me and 2 others actually fucked her. The others just stood around awkwardly wanking which I found hilarious.

And then there are the people who get invited but for some reason don't turn up. Why wouldn't you turn up? It's so hard to get invited to things and then you actually do get invited and you just don't go.

Heads of the Valleys

I would have chucked them all out if that was the case or did the "wankers" at least blown their load over her at least

By *xxredredxxxMan  over a year ago

Rumney, Cardiff

That's surely a Bukkake.

I attended one, 50+loads over her face, boobs and in her mouth n pussy.

Select few were invited to penetrate (WE ones).

But even then you get guys who just can't perform with other guys there. Until you try it, you probably wouldn't know...

Some guys repeated

Some just the one load

Some via wank

Some via hand job

Some via oral

Some via penetration.

By *ardiffguyMan  over a year ago

cardiff

I would be more than happy to help out but sadly out of age range !

» Add a new message to this topic