FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Single Males Confusion

Single Males Confusion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iggers4u OP   Couple  over a year ago

Over down by There

It seems apparent that certain 'single males' (covers cheats etc ) consider this site to be a free 'babestation.

THIS POST DOES NOT INCLUDE THOSE SINGLE MALES WHO ARE RESPECTFUL......but unfortunately they do get 'tarred' with the same brush.

Whatever happened to respect? Afterall, if the ladies enjoy, you'll surely get good verifiactions and more 'opportunites'....

Or if its just wa*k material your'e after, save us all the hassle and spend it on a magazine and a box of tissues....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

But thats the prob trig, wank mags cost money, this site is free . Maybe if only site supporters could view cams, 1/2 for silver, 3/4 for gold or whatever, it'd cut down on the numpties looking for a quick wank and perv.

"But thats the prob trig, wank mags cost money, this site is free . Maybe if only site supporters could view cams, 1/2 for silver, 3/4 for gold or whatever, it'd cut down on the numpties looking for a quick wank and perv."

I would disagree with that, there are other "free" sites that would achieve the same results as a top shelf magazine

could you elaborate on the following

"Whatever happened to respect? After all, if the ladies enjoy, you'll surely get good verifiactions and more 'opportunites'...."

Are we talking ladies on cam or opportunities to get a meet ?

hi we get this problem we don't mind doing a show for people its the singles who mascaraed as couples that annoys us when we arrange meets the excuse my wife cant make it or they are total time wasters also the people with no respect my slave gives her body for pleasure and is not a slag a slapper slut she like me likes sex and is willing to share as are most women on here i respect all people and expect the same in return respect cost nothing lets get it like it used to be ......

"But thats the prob trig, wank mags cost money, this site is free . Maybe if only site supporters could view cams, 1/2 for silver, 3/4 for gold or whatever, it'd cut down on the numpties looking for a quick wank and perv.

I would disagree with that, there are other "free" sites that would achieve the same results as a top shelf magazine

"

Prof, all I can go by is the comments I've seen and received from the ones trig is talking about. When you see them saying in the room that they need a wank/need to cum blah blah blah and that's the only input they make or they ask to pm so they can direct u there because " you're so sexy and they need to cum" . It tends to be the same ones and they are usually the ones who ask question after question when mailing but can never commit to a meet.

I'm also pretty sure they get better views on cam in the directing rooms than they would on a "top shelf site".

Ah got you now. To be honest most of the said people who do that in the Welsh room generally get a telling of then the boot. When the mods are in and a fine job they are doing too

As for the respect thing unfortunately there is little you can do, as they say "you can take a horse to water but can't make it drink"

What you can do is stop your cam then wait for the backlash from the other guys who have been respectful

crude yes but if this happened more in the NON directing rooms when the mods are NOT there you would in effect self regulate the room and if there's nothing there for the "single guys" to look at they will move on.

Okay its not a perfect solution but as soon as they get to know that non directing rooms are there to talk to other members and not for their self gratification they will move on to the directing rooms where they will be catered for

"Ah got you now. To be honest most of the said people who do that in the Welsh room generally get a telling of then the boot. When the mods are in and a fine job they are doing too

As for the respect thing unfortunately there is little you can do, as they say "you can take a horse to water but can't make it drink"

What you can do is stop your cam then wait for the backlash from the other guys who have been respectful

crude yes but if this happened more in the NON directing rooms when the mods are NOT there you would in effect self regulate the room and if there's nothing there for the "single guys" to look at they will move on.

Okay its not a perfect solution but as soon as they get to know that non directing rooms are there to talk to other members and not for their self gratification they will move on to the directing rooms where they will be catered for"

unfortunately it doesnt always work, i used to stop my cam when the numpties started bugging me but when you're one of say half a dozen women on cam they simply go to the next one. Also when you get the minority of women on cam who LIKE the numpty attention and WILL allow them to direct, and then do as the directors ask when there are no mods in this problem will never cease .

"But thats the prob trig, wank mags cost money, this site is free . Maybe if only site supporters could view cams, 1/2 for silver, 3/4 for gold or whatever, it'd cut down on the numpties looking for a quick wank and perv."

Totally agree with the site supporter idea.

+1

I think that ..... tut forgot what i was going to say now

By *aidinwalesWoman  over a year ago

Rainbows End

I agree with the site supporter suggestion as well

Have to be honest as well tho and say I see guys getting banned for directing however the girls on cam are encouraging the directing by the nature of what they are doing generally - and I dont see many of them getting banned even though its posted in the room often enough. I agree the mods do a grand job but lets see the rule being applied both ways.

I believe that nudity or anything else should be kept to the directing rooms after all the chat room is for chat not for perving people. I agree that you could go on cam to prove who you are i.e. by way of face cams or to make sure you are talking to a genuine couple or genuine single female or single male.

I agree with Maid totally on this one some women go on here to be directed the single guys get banned but they don't that isn't fair.

What about us women who choose not to show our faces on cam but maybe only the chest area (always fully clothed)?

Rainbows End

[Removed by poster at 24/01/12 22:04:04]

Rainbows End

Ava Im fully in support of not showing your face for safety/discretion reasons and totally agree with it and the guys do it too - very often see a nice shirt on display lol!

Well i think chat-rooms should be for chat and directing rooms for fun and play ext so call them play rooms lol and make it so you have to be a site supporter to enter a play room that way there's no confusion as to what you can do on cam and where so no one gets banned in a chat room for directing as there will be no naughty nudes in chat they will be in a play room and no free wank material.people would have to pay to watch play which would be good for the site too lol ...just my thoughts ...sassy

well I think that making people pay would penalise people who are respectful. I won't pay to see someone play on cam just as I wont direct them in a non directing room.

"I see guys getting banned for directing however the girls on cam are encouraging the directing by the nature of what they are doing generally - and I dont see many of them getting banned even though its posted in the room often enough "

Sorry but there is no excuse for a guy in a non directing room to be saying "My cock is hard and I want you to make me cum" Even if the "girls" are being seductive with their ample bosom's . If they want to say that there are rooms provided.

Would you dress sexy for a night out with the girls and expect guys to come over and say that going on the premise that you dress sexy so your looking for that type of attention erm.. NO!

Why? because it is disrespectful

The mods are there to monitor the room as best they can, if they ban someone then I feel there should be either a zero policy where their account gets blocked or a three strikes your out policy to be a little fairer.

There are ways admin can achieve this so until you can either change the mindset of these disrespectful gents or eject them from the site it will continue to happen regardless of whether you make them pay or not

If every woman on cam blocked the numpty directors they would have no

one to talk to,but as vampy said some like the attention even if its disrespectful.

I did make a suggestion to admin a while back for a cam free chat room but heard nothing back.

As much as I do like to go on cam I do love a cam free chat too.

i agree with minky i do like to chat without being on cam sometimes that way you know your only going to get the good guys not the numptys chatting to you as they do not chat to chicks without cams as a rule ..and we all know who the cool genuine guys are lol...and that's why then tend to get to meet more often .

» Add a new message to this topic