FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > north wales swinging

north wales swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi there, i am mark, i came up with the idea of opening a swingers club in north wales, and succseeded in arranging it and make it happen, as no longer at the club, i believe north wales catchment area for geniune swingers is very small, there are plenty of timewasters in north wales. i believe the verification process is good on this site as it shows the geniune people on here, what do you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We believe you cant spell and that you have far to much to say for yourself!

WELL THERE ARE TIMEWASTERS ON ANY SITE YOU JOIN,IT IS ONE OF THE THINGS WE HAVE TO PUT UP WITH ,TO ENJOY OUR LIFESTYLE.

YOU CANT CHANGE IT SO JUST ENJOY IT

A/J

its rude to shout

My ears are bleeding!............ Apart from that, i have a lot of respect for Mark. He had a dream of a North Wales Swinging club & made it happen.

It's a real shame you decided to knock hosting the parties on the head, you & your Superman pants have been missed mate!

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

His only spelling mistake was succseeded. Cut the guy some slack!

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

And geniune... Damn lol

I think the verification process on this site is good, however i do feel for those just starting out who find it hard to find that initial meet as we have all been there.

With regards to timewasters, i think it is all relative. I believe their are less swingers in North Wales than say perhaps the Midlands, and due to that the probability of experiencing a timewaster in North Wales might be higher. That said *touch wood* we have never experienced a time waster.

P.S. thanks for the club xx

Sarahand Mat. I'll happily verify that i have met you after Saturday! I get the feeling you will have a few more to!

"Sarahand Mat. I'll happily verify that i have met you after Saturday! I get the feeling you will have a few more to! "

We may not be able to attend the club due to mother nature deciding on being early We are hoping she packs her bags in the next day or two!! We have been planning the club for weeks now xx

well we can say for sure that there is plenty of timewasters on here and the verification system is not always right if people looked at the verifications properly they will see that a lot of people have only been verified by phone or cam!!!!! that means nothing,unless you meet people in the flesh who knows who your talking to or if the ones on cam are real or even worse a video!!!! we have been caught out a couple of times now.And as for HOTCOUPLE2U WE DONT THINK YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO SLAG PEOPLE OFF IN HERE SO MAYBE NEXT TIME DO IT IN PVT IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HIM,he may not be a nice guy to you but he is genuine and has always been polite to us .

By *azzaahhWoman  over a year ago

north wales / chester

"Sarahand Mat. I'll happily verify that i have met you after Saturday! I get the feeling you will have a few more to!

We may not be able to attend the club due to mother nature deciding on being early We are hoping she packs her bags in the next day or two!! We have been planning the club for weeks now xx "

snap same her..she needs bloody shooting

Profile, verification and reality are not related.

Peoples expectations don't match their profiles.

NSA relationships are not what many people want...

But, we all get a nice one now and again

I damn & cure you Mother blooming nature! LOL. I hope you ladies can 'get it sorted' before tommorow night!

» Add a new message to this topic