FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > What’s your views

What’s your views

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do you guys think of married guys or girls on here play with out there partner know there on here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I think they are taking a big risk but its entirely up to them how they lead their life

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

It's non of our business what people do but personally wouldn't knowingly play with someone cheating.

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

"It's non of our business what people do but personally wouldn't knowingly play with someone cheating. "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What if there were circumstances then of why people are here. There might not be here just to cheat. Ther May be reasons they are here and still love ther spouse with everything they possess but you never know what goes on behind closed doors. I’m married and always upfront about it. And respect people’s profile when they say no married or attached. But I judge no one and respect everyone. I just think don’t jump to the conclusion hat they are cheater straight off.

I believe in each to their own but sometimes you may want to ask a person why.

Not asking anyone to change their opinion but sometimes there are reasons not just cheating.

Sorry rant over hope I don’t offend lol

By *-CrassClownMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

How they deal with their own relationship is of no importance to me. As long as consensual fun is had, no guilt here.

"It's non of our business what people do but personally wouldn't knowingly play with someone cheating. "

Agreed

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

I might not agree with it but it's their business. I'd rather know tho so I can make an informed decision whether to meet them or not.

By *arren e treggidenMan  over a year ago

pembroke dock wales

"What do you guys think of married guys or girls on here play with out there partner know there on here "

It’s a strict no sorry no trust gives swinging a bad name

It makes me cringe but I would rather they are open about it so I can avoid them

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"What if there were circumstances then of why people are here. There might not be here just to cheat. Ther May be reasons they are here and still love ther spouse with everything they possess but you never know what goes on behind closed doors. I’m married and always upfront about it. And respect people’s profile when they say no married or attached. But I judge no one and respect everyone. I just think don’t jump to the conclusion hat they are cheater straight off.

Not asking anyone to change their opinion but sometimes there are reasons not just cheating.

Sorry rant over hope I don’t offend lol "

Does your wife no your on here ? Regardless of reasons if she does not know then im afraid you can dress it up how you like but you are still cheating. If she knows your on here then your not cheating . Simple im afraid.

I feel sorry for the partner

I’ve never asked anyone to judge me. Just put my perspective over that’s all and I’m always up front about it.

And I’m fine with what people think of me. That’s one thing that has never bothered me sorry but a good thread nice to know what people think.

By *ello JelloMan  over a year ago

Near a tree by a river

People that cheat are practised liars, liars in my view are scum, although not as bad as people with atrocious spelling

[Removed by poster at 25/02/19 09:51:23]

[Removed by poster at 25/02/19 09:52:29]

"[Removed by poster at 25/02/19 09:51:23]"

that’s fair enough each to thier own

Near a tree by a river

It’s hardly a case of each to their own if you’re prepared to consistently lie to the face of someone you’ve vowed to cherish. Beyond despicable have some decency and admit it

"It’s hardly a case of each to their own if you’re prepared to consistently lie to the face of someone you’ve vowed to cherish. Beyond despicable have some decency and admit it"

Is that right I’m sorry fella but you don’t know me at all. My situation or anything else. So how can you comment. I appreciate your opinion. But that’s all it is. And I’m wondering when you’ve been there to listen to our conversations As you seem to know it all lol. Not something that I’ve jumped into lightly.

By *efByOrgasmsMan  over a year ago

Heads of the Valleys

Maybe a unpopular view but I think men who cheats on here gets slated but yet if it's a woman then no one bats a eyelid.

"Maybe a unpopular view but I think men who cheats on here gets slated but yet if it's a woman then no one bats a eyelid.

"

I think your right there.

Near a tree by a river

"It’s hardly a case of each to their own if you’re prepared to consistently lie to the face of someone you’ve vowed to cherish. Beyond despicable have some decency and admit it

Is that right I’m sorry fella but you don’t know me at all. My situation or anything else. So how can you comment. I appreciate your opinion. But that’s all it is. And I’m wondering when you’ve been there to listen to our conversations As you seem to know it all lol. Not something that I’ve jumped into lightly. "

You’re a liar that’s the plain simple fact, you’re not telling the woman you married/significant other/ mother of you’re kids that your fucking other women I don’t need to listen to conversations to understand that, there are no justifications for that, perhaps if you found out she was fucking half of the Uk behind you’re back you’d realise

"It’s hardly a case of each to their own if you’re prepared to consistently lie to the face of someone you’ve vowed to cherish. Beyond despicable have some decency and admit it

Is that right I’m sorry fella but you don’t know me at all. My situation or anything else. So how can you comment. I appreciate your opinion. But that’s all it is. And I’m wondering when you’ve been there to listen to our conversations As you seem to know it all lol. Not something that I’ve jumped into lightly.

You’re a liar that’s the plain simple fact, you’re not telling the woman you married/significant other/ mother of you’re kids that your fucking other women I don’t need to listen to conversations to understand that, there are no justifications for that, perhaps if you found out she was fucking half of the Uk behind you’re back you’d realise"

ok cheers thanks for the reply I’ll take it on board as you know me so well

I think it's up to them how they run their relationships. I know nothing of their circumstances so don't think I'm in any position to comment

"Maybe a unpopular view but I think men who cheats on here gets slated but yet if it's a woman then no one bats a eyelid.

"

I agree. I do also feel though, that some men are not as bothered, than women, if they are meeting someone who is playing without consent. That's where the change comes in. A lot of women on here are not looking to meet other single women for one on one play, so it doesn't impact them if a woman is potentially playing without consent.

For me, i have more respect for those who state It on their profile. It allows me to make an informed choice on whether to decide to take things further. I am more likely to avoid those who play without consent, but at the same time, I am not going to vilify someone for their choices. It's their business, not mine. I would just prefer to meet genuinely single males, or those playing with the consent of their partner. It's supposed to be harmless fun after all .

By *efByOrgasmsMan  over a year ago

Heads of the Valleys

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

"What if there were circumstances then of why people are here. There might not be here just to cheat. Ther May be reasons they are here and still love ther spouse with everything they possess but you never know what goes on behind closed doors. I’m married and always upfront about it. And respect people’s profile when they say no married or attached. But I judge no one and respect everyone. I just think don’t jump to the conclusion hat they are cheater straight off.

Your profile says nothing about you being married it also says you accommodate so I'm guessing that your wife knows your on here... again nothing to do with us but it's just an observation.

If you are speaking of your wife/partner knowing you are on here, then that would be regarded as playing with consent. If they don't know, regardless of how it is spun, it is would still be regarded as cheating. There is no black and white as to why people cheat, you are right about that, but surely it would still be regarded as cheating, as it is being done behind a signicant other's back? In my opinion, even dirty chat is a form of cheating, if the other half is unaware. There is no judgement, but i would have thought the word fitted the act in this instance?

"

it's just as bad if women do it, but I get ur point

Near a tree by a river

it's just as bad if women do it, but I get ur point "

I agree, I may seem a bit judgmental but it’s just my view, this site is a great way to meet people for that extra bit is spice, it’s just a shame that so many cheats use it, I expect FAB gets blamed for many breakups

Your profile says nothing about you being married it also says you accommodate so I'm guessing that your wife knows your on here... again nothing to do with us but it's just an observation. "

I’ve just read my profile and didn’t realise I hadn’t put it on there it will be banged no same as accomdate. It’s been like that since I’ve been a member.

"I agree, I may seem a bit judgmental but it’s just my view, this site is a great way to meet people for that extra bit is spice, it’s just a shame that so many cheats use it, I expect FAB gets blamed for many breakups"

Think you'll find it's not Fab that should be blamed but the people who are breaking up that are responsible for the split.

If attached people are in here or other sites it's none of anyone else's business but they ought to be up front with the people they meet as otherwise it is false representation at the least. I also feel that those people who are cheating should maybe look at themselves and their relationship to work out why they are engaged in the behaviour at all and be big enough and mature enough to either stop cheating or change the situation so that they are not cheating when they act that way. No relationship is perfect, but some are less so than others and cheating in any form is the clearest indication that something is not okay.

Just my two cents' worth.

If you are speaking of your wife/partner knowing you are on here, then that would be regarded as playing with consent. If they don't know, regardless of how it is spun, it is would still be regarded as cheating. There is no black and white as to why people cheat, you are right about that, but surely it would still be regarded as cheating, as it is being done behind a signicant other's back? In my opinion, even dirty chat is a form of cheating, if the other half is unaware. There is no judgement, but i would have thought the word fitted the act in this instance? "

That is a fair explanation. It wasn’t easy for me to come on here and. And not trying to explain myself as it really is my business. But wen I do contact someone and I think there’s a possibility we will meet I do explain my situation. And if peppe think I’m a cheater I really am fine with that.

If you are speaking of your wife/partner knowing you are on here, then that would be regarded as playing with consent. If they don't know, regardless of how it is spun, it is would still be regarded as cheating. There is no black and white as to why people cheat, you are right about that, but surely it would still be regarded as cheating, as it is being done behind a signicant other's back? In my opinion, even dirty chat is a form of cheating, if the other half is unaware. There is no judgement, but i would have thought the word fitted the act in this instance?

That is a fair explanation. It wasn’t easy for me to come on here and. And not trying to explain myself as it really is my business. But wen I do contact someone and I think there’s a possibility we will meet I do explain my situation. And if peppe think I’m a cheater I really am fine with that. "

So you tell them when you are connecting, and not when you initially message? I know you say about it not being their business, but surely it's a little misleading, if you are not telling them from the off, before they feel they have been reeled in? I've had this happen to me and it's extremely frustrating. I much prefer to be told, before i invest time into getting to know them

No I never say in first msg. But always in the second and I have chafed profile didn’t realise it wasn’t there. So I am sorry if I mislead anyone.

No what I meant was if I trust the person and get on with them i do tell them the reason why I’m here or if the ask. I have never reeled anyone in xx

See what you starte OP lol people hate me now lol

"See what you starte OP lol people hate me now lol "

Hahaha you are not hated lovely. It's just a healthy debate

Ha ha I know and there’s nothing I love more than a debate to see people views. I’ve only just found the forums bloddy addictive and I think that was your fault mystique as I was reading your profile so really it’s your fault lol xx .

"Ha ha I know and there’s nothing I love more than a debate to see people views. I’ve only just found the forums bloddy addictive and I think that was your fault mystique as I was reading your profile so really it’s your fault lol xx . "

It's always great to see new faces on forums, so I make no apology for that

no Have to say thank you lol xxx

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"no Have to say thank you lol xxx "

Oh get a room for feck sake , not in your own house obviously

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

I know there are some people who are on here because their significant other is no longer able to be intimate. Usually due to health issues of some sort. Some partners are happy for the other to look for sex as long as they don't know about it. Each circumstance is different. I'm not here to judge, it's none of my business,but I would like to know if someone is attached though so I can make an informed decision.

It's good to hear other people's opinions too. Although I don't call anyone names (cheater etc) as I don't know the whys or wherefores

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I’ve turned down the opportunity to meet a few people because they are attached and their other half don’t know.

It’s hard as I’d built up a really nice connection with some of them. I’m still good friends with some.

I totally get that you never know what really goes on between people. I don’t take a strong moral stance or anything, therefore, but I just know it would worry and gnaw away at me after.

Near a tree by a river

"I agree, I may seem a bit judgmental but it’s just my view, this site is a great way to meet people for that extra bit is spice, it’s just a shame that so many cheats use it, I expect FAB gets blamed for many breakups

Think you'll find it's not Fab that should be blamed but the people who are breaking up that are responsible for the split.

If attached people are in here or other sites it's none of anyone else's business but they ought to be up front with the people they meet as otherwise it is false representation at the least. I also feel that those people who are cheating should maybe look at themselves and their relationship to work out why they are engaged in the behaviour at all and be big enough and mature enough to either stop cheating or change the situation so that they are not cheating when they act that way. No relationship is perfect, but some are less so than others and cheating in any form is the clearest indication that something is not okay.

Just my two cents' worth. "

I didn’t say FAB was to blame, I said I expect it gets blamed, a world of difference there.

I agree that people should look at themselves, their relationship before making a decision to cheat, once all the lies and deceit start they compound quickly inevitably someone gets hurt

» Add a new message to this topic