FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Picture hunters

Picture hunters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r n mrs zorro OP   Couple  over a year ago

caerphilly

If people want to just perve at your pics. We think that's fine. Each to their own. It's your choice to put them on show. What's your thoughts fabbers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We do have the option to mark them as private or friends only.

If you choose to post pictures as public, you can't complain if people look at them.

By *r n mrs zorro OP   Couple  over a year ago

caerphilly

Quite agree

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

When our profile isn't hidden we hope that people enjoy looking at our pics as that's what they are there for.

Well if people post there pictures as public they should be happy to show them to people.

But if people are abit iffy there are options that stop non members seeing there pictures and of course the option to put all pictures under friends or private so not even members can see them.

I'm not really bothered if members or non members see photos of me, I'm far from shy and over 50,000 people have seen videos I'm in.

Even in my private life people know what I'm like as well. Nothing to be embarrassed about really...

Im happy put mine up to be looked at but I make the public ones discreet compared to the private ones in that no-ones identifiable.... Perv on!

» Add a new message to this topic