FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Going hairless

Going hairless

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So ladies n gentlemen am I the only person who gets a rash evertime I shave? it's really pissing me off so any advice would be appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I hate it, ive tried magic powder and still get some spots. Even brand new razors too.I get incredibly embarrassed when meeting and playing

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

The wife has tried most things and stuck with magic powder, she uses sudocrem straight after.

"So ladies n gentlemen am I the only person who gets a rash evertime I shave? it's really pissing me off so any advice would be appreciated "

I use a good shave gel, as it lubricates the skin as you shave, and lessens the potential of a rash. Some products are more of an irritant than others

"So ladies n gentlemen am I the only person who gets a rash evertime I shave? it's really pissing me off so any advice would be appreciated

I use a good shave gel, as it lubricates the skin as you shave, and lessens the potential of a rash. Some products are more of an irritant than others "

Me too and sensitive after shave balm

Think my problem is when it starts to grow back. I get trapped hair follicles. I use an exfoliating glove daily. It helps a little to open the skin pores x

Well I've tried most things, so now it's staying a number 1 cut lol apart from lower down that's always hair free ....the important bit

I have been told that it happens cos I don't shave it often enough apparently the more u do it the less irritation u get....

I have allergies to all sorts & I'm often burning my skin off down there because products change etc, the thing I've used for the longest time is a good quality hair conditioner. Never once had a reaction & it's nice n smooth X

By *logger and Rainbow-AliceCouple  over a year ago

Bridgend

I can only do it once a week or less now as it was becoming uncomfortable. Use to do it daily and it was getting raw looking almost. Wish it was like shaving my legs lol

Thanx everyone, nice to know it's not just me having this issue...

Always use a new razor x

I would recommend a philips lumea light. They are expensive but work. I have had one a few months and it's worked already. I'm the perfect skin and hair type for it. I had a food offer in Argos.

Would second conditioner, I use it for my legs and arm pits too. I use veet downstairs though

I like u always got a shavers rash after shaving, so stopped for a while,I then started using veet sensitive with aloe after doing I use cocoa butter no rash, smooth and smells lush

being trans I find the magic powder good but have very sensitive skin so shaving every day is a no no only way around this for me is guy mode-mon-Thursday-girl-mode-fri to Monday a pain in the butt but until I get laser treatment later this year something im going have to deal with

By *edwasboiMan  over a year ago

Bedwas

My partner always developed a rash, but since using my Harry's shaving gel, no rash.

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Flintshire

Tbh I've never had a problem, but I do use a good lather/ quality cream

I can also recommend Below the Belt products, but they're branded for men, especially their Fresh and Dry Balms

By *obmarieCouple  over a year ago

Mid Wales& Border

Why don't you try waxing. I've been waxing Marie for years, it now only takes ten minutes and her pussy is nice and bold and as smooth as silk!

Wax lovely and smooth for wks

(Mr)

I have the same issue down below most times, I just find it alot easier to use a face trimmer on zero to be alot easier with no issues.

By *itkazkizWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

Moved back to Swansea area I had a great lady who did Hollywood wax back in SE England but tried here and they’ve been a nightmare!!! Anyone know someone good??!

Talc & a new razor works a treat for me every time x

By *r n1ceguyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

No rash below ... I have a slight rash when beard is shaved ....does that count?? lol

» Add a new message to this topic