FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Verification meet

Verification meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have some time off work soon and I would like to have my first verification meet on my profile.

If any ladies would like to meet up for a coffee, I would really appreciate it.

Feel free to message me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I guess I'll have to go to England to meet someone

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

yes, I mean, you put up your post a whole 3 hours ago, you should have been inundated with offers.

some guys just cant wait, they want everything now

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why don’t you go to chams, you’d get a veri then maybe have some fun?

"yes, I mean, you put up your post a whole 3 hours ago, you should have been inundated with offers.

some guys just cant wait, they want everything now"

Haha the welsh forums are very slow though

"Why don’t you go to chams, you’d get a veri then maybe have some fun? "

Yeah but I'm not into swinging clubs

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

There are regular socials in Bridgend and Newport. I think there are also socials in Cardiff and Swansea. Why don’t you attend those? You’d get verifications there.

Plus as already mentioned, go to Chams and meet people.

"There are regular socials in Bridgend and Newport. I think there are also socials in Cardiff and Swansea. Why don’t you attend those? You’d get verifications there.

Plus as already mentioned, go to Chams and meet people."

I didn't think I'd need to do that. I thought it would of been easy to meet up anywhere for a coffee, but its hard work.

It is easy to meet for coffee, not so easy when you're just doing it to get a verification X

"There are regular socials in Bridgend and Newport. I think there are also socials in Cardiff and Swansea. Why don’t you attend those? You’d get verifications there.

I didn't think I'd need to do that. I thought it would of been easy to meet up anywhere for a coffee, but its hard work. "

Women are vulnerable meeting up with a bloke ... even if you are a nice pleasant person they don’t know that and would be putting themselves at risk. Go to a social we’re there will be multiple people who can verify and then maybe women will have something to lessen the risk to go by

We just been to the Bridgend one with feisty and flogger. They are great. If you had gone and Spoke to someone there and they would of veri you.

I don't like the idea of going to a social/swinging club whatever they are. Especially not by my self.

"I don't like the idea of going to a social/swinging club whatever they are. Especially not by my self. "

So the same reasons women won’t want to meet you tbh. Not been to ansocial but chams is very relaxed and only met really lovely people tbh

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"I don't like the idea of going to a social/swinging club whatever they are. Especially not by my self. "

You are getting good advice, and you choose to ignore it.

Socials are "no play" events, usually held in a pub, or private meeting room, where people gather to chat, make friends, network, and make possible plans for future meets.

What exactly is a social?

This may seem like a stupid question to you all but it's all kinda new to me.

I came back to this site in January and didn't give it a chance before that.

I didn't think I'd need to do that. I thought it would of been easy to meet up anywhere for a coffee, but its hard work.

Women are vulnerable meeting up with a bloke ... even if you are a nice pleasant person they don’t know that and would be putting themselves at risk. Go to a social we’re there will be multiple people who can verify and then maybe women will have something to lessen the risk to go by"

"I don't like the idea of going to a social/swinging club whatever they are. Especially not by my self.

You are getting good advice, and you choose to ignore it.

Socials are "no play" events, usually held in a pub, or private meeting room, where people gather to chat, make friends, network, and make possible plans for future meets."

Ah, okay

By *ill2k82Man  over a year ago

Carmarthen

I agree with everyone here, going to a social is the perfect way to meet new people and not only does it get you verifications bit it also gets you meets as well. Check the forums for any socials happening and you will be welcomed. All these people here know what they are talking about and my advice is mate to take the advice and give it a go .

Good luck

Yeah thanks il have to see into it.

Are socials only for people who use fab?

"Yeah thanks il have to see into it.

Are socials only for people who use fab? "

Yes, people from fab who arrange to meet up

It's surprising how common they are. I would of never thought socials and swinging clubs were so popular.

I feel as if I'm slowly being inducted into a secret freemason Society or something like that

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

Socials are not the same as swinging clubs. Some socials you need to be veried to attend, some you don't.

@JoeBloggs or whatever the OP chooses to call himself......

Let me just say to you this one thing...... Yes swinging exists in YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD! Yes, married people have ACTUAL penetrative sex with other people. Probably in your own street or at least in your own town. The fact that you live in that street or that town, does NOT entitle you to know about it even though you might know these couples or these people who go about their daily life. They CHOOSE to ignore you. Being part of a website is not a right to know everything about other members of that website even if you swap sugar in the morning because your neighbours are out of it.

I have exercised extreme restraint to you. I have not attacked you as an individual. But by God you have posted things that deserve more than that I choose to post.

For God sake, sex is between a man and a woman, sometimes a woman and a woman and even between a man and another man. Sometimes there is a whole goddamned menagerie involved. Sometimes it happens in private. Sometimes it happens in a fricking club in a major city on a WEEKLY basis,IN SOUTH WALES!

Get over yourself! You have been on here for more than long enough to realise by now that these things DO happen. Wives DO eat each other out. HUSBANDS do fuck other husbands. It IS real.

Why your account and the posts it makes has avoided the Moderators this long is as much a mystery to me as why when I am underwater I cannot breathe oxygen.

To the Forum Mods.... Seriously.... Look at the 'Green Arrow'. There is naivety. There is even ignorance. But look deeper, look at the comments to and from. Seriously. We are being trolled.

And if you decide otherwise, ban me accordingly. I will be attending the biggest social event next weekend in Wales regardless and also our only club the night before.

To the winds I submit my judgement....

"@JoeBloggs or whatever the OP chooses to call himself......

Let me just say to you this one thing...... Yes swinging exists in YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD! Yes, married people have ACTUAL penetrative sex with other people. Probably in your own street or at least in your own town. The fact that you live in that street or that town, does NOT entitle you to know about it even though you might know these couples or these people who go about their daily life. They CHOOSE to ignore you. Being part of a website is not a right to know everything about other members of that website even if you swap sugar in the morning because your neighbours are out of it.

I have exercised extreme restraint to you. I have not attacked you as an individual. But by God you have posted things that deserve more than that I choose to post.

For God sake, sex is between a man and a woman, sometimes a woman and a woman and even between a man and another man. Sometimes there is a whole goddamned menagerie involved. Sometimes it happens in private. Sometimes it happens in a fricking club in a major city on a WEEKLY basis,IN SOUTH WALES!

Get over yourself! You have been on here for more than long enough to realise by now that these things DO happen. Wives DO eat each other out. HUSBANDS do fuck other husbands. It IS real.

Why your account and the posts it makes has avoided the Moderators this long is as much a mystery to me as why when I am underwater I cannot breathe oxygen.

To the Forum Mods.... Seriously.... Look at the 'Green Arrow'. There is naivety. There is even ignorance. But look deeper, look at the comments to and from. Seriously. We are being trolled.

And if you decide otherwise, ban me accordingly. I will be attending the biggest social event next weekend in Wales regardless and also our only club the night before.

To the winds I submit my judgement.... "

I think you are a troll.. Wtf was that lol.

" I think you are a troll.. Wtf was that lol.

"

I am what you accuse me of. Okay. Let us analyse that. Have you ever been witnessed at any of the multitude of events that have occurred in the 'local scene', and to anyone caring that is the entirety of the ALL of South Wales. Yes? No?

Let me proceed..... In my defence of course....

There are events happening on an almost weekly basis in the sub-Brecon region (that means, on the map North and South, below Brecon as you look at it (hey, I am avoiding the PC brigade!)....

People are literally shagging each other in and out of wedlock. In and out of a relationship of any relevance on a daily basis.

Naivety does not buy you a pass any more along the path of enlightenment. You have been here far too long and posted far too much to be naive. Especially when you have been advised or commented upon or given direction before now.

Sex happens dude. Between any combination of various ideas you have in your mind (male to 2 females, 3 males on one male or even 7 wives on one male). And it happens in your town. Yes. It actually happens.

So before you accuse me of being a troll..... Yes I post provocative things on these forums. But let me tell you. I will be the first person to arrive at a meeting with you in order to prove that I do actually exist. And that I AM genuine.

Why do I bother. It is all there anyway in public record.

I really don't know what your problem is.

"I really don't know what your problem is. "

My problem is you, or rather more accurately, the various forum topics you start and those replies you post to other topics that you don't start. I am sure that you are an intelligible human being. But in my humble opinion, you have another agenda.

My opinion is my own. I will be judged accordingly, and definitely not by you sir.

Call me a troll? I will not only prove that I am not one, I will hand build you your own bridge and use it to collapse on you to bury you with in order for the truth to be revealed. I am as genuine as they come.

My opinion? You are a troll. And if by chance you aren't one, sex between man and a woman doesn't always equate to the woman being on her back you know!

Swinging IS real. It isn't just a masturbarion subject.

#next??

"I really don't know what your problem is.

My problem is you, or rather more accurately, the various forum topics you start and those replies you post to other topics that you don't start. I am sure that you are an intelligible human being. But in my humble opinion, you have another agenda.

My opinion is my own. I will be judged accordingly, and definitely not by you sir.

Call me a troll? I will not only prove that I am not one, I will hand build you your own bridge and use it to collapse on you to bury you with in order for the truth to be revealed. I am as genuine as they come.

My opinion? You are a troll. And if by chance you aren't one, sex between man and a woman doesn't always equate to the woman being on her back you know!

#next?? "

I'm no troll either and I know clubs exist, swinging is real and people have sex.. I have no other agendas.

If you don't like what I write then tough.

Thanks to everyone else for the advice

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

#next??

I'm no troll either and I know clubs exist, swinging is real and people have sex.. I have no other agendas.

If you don't like what I write then tough.

"

You carry on using the forums how you see fit, they are for everyone.

"@JoeBloggs or whatever the OP chooses to call himself......

To the winds I submit my judgement.... "

And relax....

Wow, what was all that?

By *hitey815Man  over a year ago

bristol

fab swingers is for fun frinds and chat not all this come on men

"I have some time off work soon and I would like to have my first verification meet on my profile.

Feel free to message me

"

This is why i wouldn't meet someone who isn't verified. I wouldn't know for sure if they genuinely wanted to meet Me, or If i was just being used to give them a verification.

#next?? "

Christ on a bike... Awkward like.

"Wow, what was all that? "

I'm not sure to be honest lol

"I have some time off work soon and I would like to have my first verification meet on my profile.

Feel free to message me

This is why i wouldn't meet someone who isn't verified. I wouldn't know for sure if they genuinely wanted to meet Me, or If i was just being used to give them a verification. "

We chatted before and i would of genuinely liked to have met you.

I have no intentions of meeting anyone from fab now though, because I am seeing someone else.

Feel free to message me

This is why i wouldn't meet someone who isn't verified. I wouldn't know for sure if they genuinely wanted to meet Me, or If i was just being used to give them a verification.

I have no intentions of meeting anyone from fab now though, because I am seeing someone else. "

Fuck OP you're a fast mover

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Feel free to message me

I have no intentions of meeting anyone from fab now though, because I am seeing someone else. "

Christ, that was quick... you sir are a legend (tongue in cheek smilie)

Feel free to message me

Feel free to message me

Shouldn't be hard for you to write something on your profile if you do it for a living

Alarm bells ringing !!!

Feel free to message me

I have no intentions of meeting anyone from fab now though, because I am seeing someone else.

Christ, that was quick... you sir are a legend (tongue in cheek smilie)"

haha

Feel free to message me

Fuck OP you're a fast mover "

I wish its took me ages and we haven't met yet.

Feel free to message me

Christ, that was quick... you sir are a legend (tongue in cheek smilie)"

Good old plenty of fish

Feel free to message me

So out of interest then op does that mean your no longer requiring the services of fab or does your new partner want to try the site out too !!

Feel free to message me

Shouldn't be hard for you to write something on your profile if you do it for a living

Alarm bells ringing !!!"

I'm not sure what you mean?

Feel like I'm losing the plot here

Feel free to message me

Good old plenty of fish

"

Aww great news OP. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it goes well

Feel free to message me

So out of interest then op does that mean your no longer requiring the services of fab or does your new partner want to try the site out too !! "

Haha well I haven't told her I use fab. So far the conversation has been very clean.

But if we get on I may tell her.

Feel free to message me

Good old plenty of fish

Aww great news OP. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it goes well "

Thank you

How dose someone have luck on pof especially for casual dating but not on here. Also was it a good idea to tell people your on pof as it would be easy to search for you based on age you say you are on here and general south Wales area

"How dose someone have luck on pof especially for casual dating but not on here. Also was it a good idea to tell people your on pof as it would be easy to search for you based on age you say you are on here and general south Wales area "

There are many who are on fab and pof and don't hide that fact. I dont think it's a big deal even if people did find the OP on there, so I'm struggling to see your point

Feel free to message me

I wish its took me ages and we haven't met yet. "

Sorry I thought you said you were seeing someone.

This thread is getting more bizarre by the minute. Anyhow OP I hope whatever it is works out for you

Feel free to message me

This thread is getting more bizarre by the minute. Anyhow OP I hope whatever it is works out for you "

Fab is a bizarre place sometimes

"How dose someone have luck on pof especially for casual dating but not on here. Also was it a good idea to tell people your on pof as it would be easy to search for you based on age you say you are on here and general south Wales area "

In my experience I haven't found this site any better for clicking with women than POF.

I don't think it's a bad idea to tell people I use POF.. What's the worst that could happen.

Feel free to message me

This thread is getting more bizarre by the minute. Anyhow OP I hope whatever it is works out for you "

I should of said I met someone online and we will be seeing each other soon.

Thank you

"How dose someone have luck on pof especially for casual dating but not on here. Also was it a good idea to tell people your on pof as it would be easy to search for you based on age you say you are on here and general south Wales area

There are many who are on fab and pof and don't hide that fact. I dont think it's a big deal even if people did find the OP on there, so I'm struggling to see your point "

He been starting threads for weeks about how to get a meet. He been given all the same advice thats been posted on this thread about going to socials so nothing posted about social was new to him. When one of the above posters pointed out all the threads the op as created then suddenly the op posts they met someone outside fab. I think others have notice some inconsistencies with the op as well and would be interested in seeing if they are telling the truth or just to find out more about them.

"How dose someone have luck on pof especially for casual dating but not on here. Also was it a good idea to tell people your on pof as it would be easy to search for you based on age you say you are on here and general south Wales area

There are many who are on fab and pof and don't hide that fact. I dont think it's a big deal even if people did find the OP on there, so I'm struggling to see your point

He been starting threads for weeks about how to get a meet. He been given all the same advice thats been posted on this thread about going to socials so nothing posted about social was new to him. When one of the above posters pointed out all the threads the op as created then suddenly the op posts they met someone outside fab. I think others have notice some inconsistencies with the op as well and would be interested in seeing if they are telling the truth or just to find out more about them."

Ahh so you think someone may be deliberately fishing him on there, based on the inconsistencies of his post?

He been starting threads for weeks about how to get a meet. He been given all the same advice thats been posted on this thread about going to socials so nothing posted about social was new to him. When one of the above posters pointed out all the threads the op as created then suddenly the op posts they met someone outside fab. I think others have notice some inconsistencies with the op as well and would be interested in seeing if they are telling the truth or just to find out more about them."

I havent been starting threads for weeks about how to get a meet.

What inconsistencies are you talking about?

I have no reason to lie about anything.

What inconsistencies are you talking about??

He been starting threads for weeks about how to get a meet. He been given all the same advice thats been posted on this thread about going to socials so nothing posted about social was new to him. When one of the above posters pointed out all the threads the op as created then suddenly the op posts they met someone outside fab. I think others have notice some inconsistencies with the op as well and would be interested in seeing if they are telling the truth or just to find out more about them.

I have no reason to lie about anything. "

I think it's more about repeating the same things. On another thread a few weeks ago, i more or less talked you through exactly what a social was. Yet on this thread, you acted like it was all new, like you hadn't heard it before, despite you being told not just by me, but numerous others... repeatedly. That could be what is meant, I'm not sure

I think it's more about repeating the same things. On another thread a few weeks ago, i more or less talked you through exactly what a social was. Yet on this thread, you acted like it was all new, like you hadn't heard it before, despite you being told not just by me, but numerous others... repeatedly. That could be what is meant, I'm not sure "

I can't remember you telling me.. But yes I did ask about it before.

I think it's more about repeating the same things. On another thread a few weeks ago, i more or less talked you through exactly what a social was. Yet on this thread, you acted like it was all new, like you hadn't heard it before, despite you being told not just by me, but numerous others... repeatedly. That could be what is meant, I'm not sure

I can't remember you telling me.. But yes I did ask about it before."

Perhaps it's just your memory isn't that great then

I can't remember you telling me.. But yes I did ask about it before.

Perhaps it's just your memory isn't that great then "

I have got a memory like a goldfish. Don't be surprised if I ask you all again I can't help it.

"What inconsistencies are you talking about?? "

3 weeks ago you created a thread titled fab meets you were aware that going to swingers clubs and socials was best way to meet people but you were asking if anyone met someone without going to either. 5 weeks ago you created a thread titled profiles asking what you were doing wrong because you had been reading other peoples profiles and you noticed that lots of people have had meets. These two threads you more or less have same advice about socials and clubs. There are other thread you started but they seem more to make friends like guess the artists and longest with out sex which are fine.

"What inconsistencies are you talking about??

3 weeks ago you created a thread titled fab meets you were aware that going to swingers clubs and socials was best way to meet people but you were asking if anyone met someone without going to either. 5 weeks ago you created a thread titled profiles asking what you were doing wrong because you had been reading other peoples profiles and you noticed that lots of people have had meets. These two threads you more or less have same advice about socials and clubs. There are other thread you started but they seem more to make friends like guess the artists and longest with out sex which are fine."

Hmm so two were not fine.

Well I can't see what is wrong with asking questions again.

I'm badly dyslexic and it takes a while for me to figure things out.

I don't mean to annoy anyone. I can't see what I'm doing wrong here.

I think some of you need to chill out, cheer up, get a sense of humour and stop acting as if you own this site.

These are forums for everyone to use as they like.

Ffs! Man I swear some of you think im an undercover secret agent or something.

Hi guys

When are the next socials in or around Cardiff....looking to meet real genuine people.

Thanks

Hi guys thought I’d jump on this tread! What’s a social? And what’s a club?

Exept the newport social only verified people could go

OP I can see why you're starting to get on peoples' tits tbh

You have started more than one thread previously asking for advice and ignored every bit of advice you were given from people who were trying to be helpful.

Then you're back again complaining about your lack of success.

You aren't helping yourself here

It is typical Fab single male behaviour. Putting in fuck all effort then acting bemused at the lack of success. It does get a bit yawn

"OP I can see why you're starting to get on peoples' tits tbh

You have started more than one thread previously asking for advice and ignored every bit of advice you were given from people who were trying to be helpful.

Then you're back again complaining about your lack of success.

You aren't helping yourself here

It is typical Fab single male behaviour. Putting in fuck all effort then acting bemused at the lack of success. It does get a bit yawn"

op surely if u don’t get it by now then you I’ll never get it so perhaps u might need to ask yourself the question ... is this site really the site for you !!! As u said u have no need now for this site considering u have found success on a well known dating/fishy site surely u would want to focus your efforts on the lady you have found common ground with rather than here ? Just saying !!

I started this thread asking if any ladies would like to meet up for a coffee.

I Didn't Raise the social/club chat up again.

And yes I am concentrating on the lady from POF.. Hence why I'm not putting any effort into my profile now.

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

"I started this thread asking if any ladies would like to meet up for a coffee.

And yes I am concentrating on the lady from POF.. Hence why I'm not putting any effort into my profile now. "

Ok, hope your relationship goes well. Guessing you'll be leaving fab now? Take care

You could have met anyone for verification it didn't have to be just a woman. You could have met up with a couple or another guy for a drink. Most people read this thread see it as you trying to get a meet disguised as meeting to verify yourself.How would it played out you meet in cafe have a chat she goes home and posts a verification for you. How would you guaranutee that this is harmless meet just to chat and you haven't planned it as sex meet with a quick introduction in a cafe.

No longer in the UK.

"You could have met anyone for verification it didn't have to be just a woman. You could have met up with a couple or another guy for a drink. Most people read this thread see it as you trying to get a meet disguised as meeting to verify yourself.How would it played out you meet in cafe have a chat she goes home and posts a verification for you. How would you guaranutee that this is harmless meet just to chat and you haven't planned it as sex meet with a quick introduction in a cafe."

Can I ask, when you have a social with a female how would you guarantee it was a harmless social?

Depends how the social meet occurs really if you chatted a few times online and exchange a few pictures with each other then plan to meet up somewhere public have a chat and a drink agree before hand that it's just chatting see if there a real life attraction that's at least more harmless than just arranging to meet someone in cafe you haven't chatted with or built some bond with just to get a verification so to increase your chance of sex meets.

"I started this thread asking if any ladies would like to meet up for a coffee.

And yes I am concentrating on the lady from POF.. Hence why I'm not putting any effort into my profile now.

Ok, hope your relationship goes well. Guessing you'll be leaving fab now? Take care "

Thank you. Il see how it goes.

"Depends how the social meet occurs really if you chatted a few times online and exchange a few pictures with each other then plan to meet up somewhere public have a chat and a drink agree before hand that it's just chatting see if there a real life attraction that's at least more harmless than just arranging to meet someone in cafe you haven't chatted with or built some bond with just to get a verification so to increase your chance of sex meets. "

Obviously I would have to get to know them a bit first. I'm careful too and I wouldn't meet up with anyone.

Wow haha!

That's a nuts thread we were new to it all and we chucked ourself in the deep end. Because we knew exactly what we wanted.

Went to chams. And we made lots of friends in 1 nite and still continue to be friends. And love meeting up x

This thread is mental!

My head is swimming lol. Dont know wtf to make of it all . Xxmiss

No longer in the UK.

"This thread is mental!

My head is swimming lol. Dont know wtf to make of it all . Xxmiss "

Well I had to start at the beginning again but admit to only skimming over it.

OP asks to meet a fem to go for a coffee(I'm assuming in a cafe) so he can get a verification.

Simples.... well you'd think so but.

On this thread he's basically being accused of possibly being a serial killer also some other bloke wrote i think three essays of which I couldn't work out what the rant was about.

Plus other things and after all that I now think the OP has an arranged marriage so it all ended well.

Nice summary, think there's something in the air this week X

By *layfulcoupleCouple  over a year ago

a kinky mood

Don’t worry about not understanding it. I’m guessing there will be another thread about it in the next fortnight lol

"This thread is mental!

OP asks to meet a fem to go for a coffee(I'm assuming in a cafe) so he can get a verification.

On this thread he's basically being accused of possibly being a serial killer also some other bloke wrote i think three essays of which I couldn't work out what the rant was about.

Plus other things and after all that I now think the OP has an arranged marriage so it all ended well. "

Absolutely pmsl here Haha. It all makes sense now lol. What I'm now left wondering is do we all get invited to the serial killer's wedding? I do hope so xxmiss

No longer in the UK.

"This thread is mental!

Plus other things and after all that I now think the OP has an arranged marriage so it all ended well.

Absolutely pmsl here Haha. It all makes sense now lol. What I'm now left wondering is do we all get invited to the serial killer's wedding? I do hope so xxmiss "

I'm hoping to be an usher..

"This thread is mental!

Absolutely pmsl here Haha. It all makes sense now lol. What I'm now left wondering is do we all get invited to the serial killer's wedding? I do hope so xxmiss

I'm hoping to be an usher.. "

Well I'll go full Hogg and call maid of honour then . If the OP is reading this we also want a free bar plz xxmiss

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

"This thread is mental!

I'm hoping to be an usher..

Well I'll go full Hogg and call maid of honour then . If the OP is reading this we also want a free bar plz xxmiss "

I'll settle on wearing a nice hat

No longer in the UK.

» Add a new message to this topic