FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Got verification and face pic, what else is missing?!

Got verification and face pic, what else is missing?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Still find it hard to find genuine ppl!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Honestly! Your profile is awful. I mean... it hardly tells us anything about you,other than you can't spell and like to show pics of your cock. Oh, and define sexy? Sorry you asked. You could put a little more information about yourself. Less or no cock pics.

By *eorge n DragonCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

As above.

You asking what else you need to do. An actual profile. Lots of threads on this and a very good one by a successful single male if use the search function.

People are just going to keep swiping the other way if do nt work on it.

Time and effort in equals results out.

Lots of work needed, seeking something 'special' but you meet 18-99, you might want to work on the finer detail.

To me im not into guys with long hair personal preference

"Still find it hard to find genuine ppl! "

What a surprise

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

What do you mean by 'genuine'? Loads of people here have full profiles and loads of verifications, so are clearly genuine. Your profile is several cock pics, the desperate 'anyone legal with a pulse' age range, and no substance. To me you do not look genuine.

I think that there is a sense of entitlement in the undercurrent going on here...

As in "I have seen the rest, and I have done a little bit more than them, so now my fishing rod is bigger and better equipped than the rest, so, I will get a bite surely?".

No mate. Women aren't fish and men definitely aren't the bait. But to continue with the analogy, it isn't what you got and what you are packing, it's where you place it and the skills to bring it in if you even ever get a nibble, let alone a bite

» Add a new message to this topic