FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Where to go

Where to go

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elenaSecret OP   Woman  over a year ago

Bridgend

Looking for someone to go dogging with. Not sure where to go and i am a bit nervous about my first time. Any help please feel free to pm me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

"Looking for someone to go dogging with. Not sure where to go and i am a bit nervous about my first time. Any help please feel free to pm me. "

Please please please only go with someone you have 100% trust in, the person you go with is there to watch your back and to help to keep you safe. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Looking for someone to go dogging with. Not sure where to go and i am a bit nervous about my first time. Any help please feel free to pm me.

Please please please only go with someone you have 100% trust in, the person you go with is there to watch your back and to help to keep you safe. X"

Very much this. Please be wary of any single men who will probably come forward on here and offer to accompany you without you knowing them from Adam

By *manda321TV/TS  over a year ago

Carmarthen

pm /d you !!!

By *hitey815Man  over a year ago

bristol

Some men can be right dicks to the woman I stopped going few months back it not like it was before 1000% get someone to go with you or a few more friends keep safe hun hope when you do go you enjoy it with the right people x

» Add a new message to this topic