FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Can someone

Can someone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can someone explain how my profile have changed earlier it was only me on my profile but just put my mans name on it to say will only meet why I’m with him but I have just logged back on & things have been added For my profile to be a couple profile? Is it admin that have changed my profile then ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

When

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

I suggest contacting admin via the contact us button on the homepage of fab. They will be able to help you.

Mrs

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Most likely, if someone reports your profile for not being what it should changes can be made. I've had couple ones be made single female & like you a single female one made a couple profile. It's a bit of a shock when you haven't requested it & there's a genuine reason why one or other is taking a break, or been added. Like FF says, speak to admin they'll sort it X

"I suggest contacting admin via the contact us button on the homepage of fab. They will be able to help you.

Mrs"

x

"Most likely, if someone reports your profile for not being what it should changes can be made. I've had couple ones be made single female & like you a single female one made a couple profile. It's a bit of a shock when you haven't requested it & there's a genuine reason why one or other is taking a break, or been added. Like FF says, speak to admin they'll sort it X"
x

I would assume that as you are stating you will only meet with your partner, admin have changed your profile to a couples profile

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

They did the same thing to Mrs profile from a single female to couple, yet when I tried & asked to do the same with my single was told not allowed & had to make a full New profile ( bloody sexist if you ask me)

"They did the same thing to Mrs profile from a single female to couple, yet when I tried & asked to do the same with my single was told not allowed & had to make a full New profile ( bloody sexist if you ask me) "

"I would assume that as you are stating you will only meet with your partner, admin have changed your profile to a couples profile"
ok hun it did freak me out at first I thought what the hell x

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

"They did the same thing to Mrs profile from a single female to couple, yet when I tried & asked to do the same with my single was told not allowed & had to make a full New profile ( bloody sexist if you ask me) "

I think it's because they half expect some of the men on here to lie and say they are a couple when they aren't

Mrs

Mine and Goldi's singles profiles got changed by admin to couples.

We don't care as it saved us setting up new ones.

It would be nice to have a message off admin saying they will be changing it so you can voice your opinion first

"Mine and Goldi's singles profiles got changed by admin to couples.

We don't care as it saved us setting up new ones.

It would be nice to have a message off admin saying they will be changing it so you can voice your opinion first "

yeah tha to & I agree admin should message you about it . not just let you log back on then seeing the changes I was thinking all sorts & I thought my account was hacked x

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

"They did the same thing to Mrs profile from a single female to couple, yet when I tried & asked to do the same with my single was told not allowed & had to make a full New profile ( bloody sexist if you ask me)

I think it's because they half expect some of the men on here to lie and say they are a couple when they aren't

Mrs"

Still when I mailed them & asked them to change mine with pics etc too was told no!!

The 'nanny state' has offially inveigled fab.

» Add a new message to this topic