FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Help

Help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oungmark00 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Hey,

I'm sure this would have come up before, I've looked and can't see anything.

I'm new to fab, but don't seem to be having much luck. I don't send the same message to every girl on here I take my time to read their profile and go from there but still not a great deal message returned. I know there are a lot of single chaps on here but is there anything I can do to improve? Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More cock pics should do the trick.... a lot more!

By *eannaTV/TS  over a year ago

Cwmfelifach, nr Newport

I would suggest you read other profiles, and completely change your's.

Teanna x

By *oungmark00 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

What's wrong with mine?

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Conquest pics are a put. Only thing cock pics will attract it other men. Keep them for private pics.

"Conquest pics are a put. Only thing cock pics will attract it other men. Keep them for private pics. "
I need to learn this haha

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

You have not been on here long so usual advice be patient try attend social etc

Birds on here have got too much choice pal, probably much better looking or better personality, I'd give up now lol. Nothing against you mind it's inevitable 100s lads on here who'll go for anything

"Birds on here have got too much choice pal, probably much better looking or better personality, I'd give up now lol. Nothing against you mind it's inevitable 100s lads on here who'll go for anything"

Doesn't mean the ladies will go for anything tho. Gotta be personality as well as looks for most

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

"Birds on here have got too much choice pal, probably much better looking or better personality, I'd give up now lol. Nothing against you mind it's inevitable 100s lads on here who'll go for anything

Doesn't mean the ladies will go for anything tho. Gotta be personality as well as looks for most"

Patience...

U have to stand out from the crowed. I agree personality to me matters not dick pics.

"Birds on here have got too much choice pal, probably much better looking or better personality, I'd give up now lol. Nothing against you mind it's inevitable 100s lads on here who'll go for anything

Doesn't mean the ladies will go for anything tho. Gotta be personality as well as looks for most"

Yeah but there are gonna be better looking lads who get the chance before him and one will strike a cord before they get to the lad unless they're a strong 8 I'd say

Didn't mean to put him I mean men on here in general

By *ubergenieWoman  over a year ago

Neath

"Conquest pics are a put. Only thing cock pics will attract it other men. Keep them for private pics. "

I agree - why single men feel the need to have a vagina as their public pic is so odd, it has nothing to do with what they look like/who they are. Is this just proof you've been near one? Haha

"Conquest pics are a put. Only thing cock pics will attract it other men. Keep them for private pics.

I agree - why single men feel the need to have a vagina as their public pic is so odd, it has nothing to do with what they look like/who they are. Is this just proof you've been near one? Haha"

This!

By *ve 63Woman  over a year ago

Newbridge

No cock pics.. Have one on friend or private profile and show if asked. Profile comes over ok to me at least youve written something not just ' will fill in later'

Good luck

"Conquest pics are a put. Only thing cock pics will attract it other men. Keep them for private pics.

I agree - why single men feel the need to have a vagina as their public pic is so odd, it has nothing to do with what they look like/who they are. Is this just proof you've been near one? Haha"

Exactly this. It's like look look I managed to get one once

Doesn't mean the ladies will go for anything tho. Gotta be personality as well as looks for most

Yeah but there are gonna be better looking lads who get the chance before him and one will strike a cord before they get to the lad unless they're a strong 8 I'd say "

Not all women go for all looks. A lot go on personality. And let's face it look at men's profiles and the effort they put in and expect to get the maximum out of it! If no effort is put into a profile then they ain't gonna put much effort into anything else!

Yeah but there are gonna be better looking lads who get the chance before him and one will strike a cord before they get to the lad unless they're a strong 8 I'd say

Not all women go for all looks. A lot go on personality. And let's face it look at men's profiles and the effort they put in and expect to get the maximum out of it! If no effort is put into a profile then they ain't gonna put much effort into anything else! "

Unless your are between a 7 upwards you don't even get a reply out of majority the woman on here cause there are fitter blokes, you can't tell someone's personality from a profile, need to have a chance to speak properly but men on here who are even average looking don't get a chance/reply

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

Not all women go for all looks. A lot go on personality. And let's face it look at men's profiles and the effort they put in and expect to get the maximum out of it! If no effort is put into a profile then they ain't gonna put much effort into anything else! "

We totally agree with this.

If someone has put zero effort into the shop window then we guess that they won't put much in at the meet so we just ignore.

Not all women go for all looks. A lot go on personality. And let's face it look at men's profiles and the effort they put in and expect to get the maximum out of it! If no effort is put into a profile then they ain't gonna put much effort into anything else!

If someone has put zero effort into the shop window then we guess that they won't put much in at the meet so we just ignore."

This for me, I personally like so called 'conquest' action pics; I like to see what you enjoy & the fact you may have fucked other women is a bonus as far as I'm concerned X

If someone has put zero effort into the shop window then we guess that they won't put much in at the meet so we just ignore.

This for me, I personally like so called 'conquest' action pics; I like to see what you enjoy & the fact you may have fucked other women is a bonus as far as I'm concerned X"

Peachy you minx

» Add a new message to this topic