FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Hot wife anklet bracelet

Hot wife anklet bracelet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My mrs wears one I think it looks so good wearing a skirt on dress especially with painted toenails and summer sandals, I think it gives the indication that the female is naughty

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *e_SocksWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

I love anklets and toe rings.

By *oss and SuzieCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

A collar gives it even more clearly x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have one... love it

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

"I love anklets and toe rings. "

By *wmbranmikeMan  over a year ago

swansea

Love it and definitely love stockings x

So is this a well known hot wife indicator? I have often seen women wearing an ankle bracelet and thought nothing else of it....or is this just another one of those pampas grass myths?

I think it used to have meaning. Michelle wears one ( a gold chain ) but so does my 14 year old daughter ( like a rope type thing ) So I think it’s becoming more of an alternative fashion item now.

By *ummer breeze300Woman  over a year ago

Caerphilly

Think it meant women who gave sex for money

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

"So is this a well known hot wife indicator? I have often seen women wearing an ankle bracelet and thought nothing else of it....or is this just another one of those pampas grass myths?"

Depends if the anklet carries any other message!

Mrs has on that reads MMFMM

"So is this a well known hot wife indicator? I have often seen women wearing an ankle bracelet and thought nothing else of it....or is this just another one of those pampas grass myths?

Mrs has on that reads MMFMM"

4 bi men and her? With all that cockfest conundrum what does she get to do, go and make the tea? ??

"So is this a well known hot wife indicator? I have often seen women wearing an ankle bracelet and thought nothing else of it....or is this just another one of those pampas grass myths?"

it is an indicator of hotwife/swinging. But also non swingers do wear them too with no idea about it.(my friend for starters lol)

I can't have anything dangling off mine to say I'm a hotwife as I have a very nosey teen that uses Google. So I've just got angel wings dangling.

"So is this a well known hot wife indicator? I have often seen women wearing an ankle bracelet and thought nothing else of it....or is this just another one of those pampas grass myths?

4 bi men and her? With all that cockfest conundrum what does she get to do, go and make the tea? ??"

Why does it mean the men are bi? Couldn't all 4 men be straight?

The M next to the M I believe means they are bi. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

4 bi men and her? With all that cockfest conundrum what does she get to do, go and make the tea? ??

Why does it mean the men are bi? Couldn't all 4 men be straight? "

Why does it mean the men are bi? Couldn't all 4 men be straight? "

Well I am led to believe mmf means 2 bi men whereas mfm means straight men. I’m guessing mmfmm means bi men. However tbh not sure how you would write 4 straight guys and one lady. If you know then I’m all ears.

I don't think that system works. If there were three straight men then your gonna have two m's adjacent to each other. Anyway....it's immense fun however you arrange your letters

"I don't think that system works. If there were three straight men then your gonna have two m's adjacent to each other. Anyway....it's immense fun however you arrange your letters "

Yea can’t disagree there

» Add a new message to this topic