FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Describe the worst blowjob you have ever had

Describe the worst blowjob you have ever had

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well I'm afraid it wasn't fantastic. I've had some shockingly uncomfortable and even painful blowjobs in the past that I couldn't wait to be over. Maybe I just have an over sensitive glans that can't take an aggressive rasping. Am I just being ungrateful?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Well I'm afraid it wasn't fantastic. I've had some shockingly uncomfortable and even painful blowjobs in the past that I couldn't wait to be over. Maybe I just have an over sensitive glans that can't take an aggressive rasping. Am I just being ungrateful? "

I don’t understand how this is even a thing? Although I have seen some pretty scary pics on here

Why would you not just tell the person or ask them to stop??

I've done both in the past....can be a bit of a mood killer though.

By *-CrassClownMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Met someone on here who I shan't name, they sucked like they were afraid of it, like they were being asked to put a hot poker in their mouth.

By *lattankMan  over a year ago

pontypridd

I've had one where the teeth have dragged up and down! Absolute pain.

Top tip ladies, just spit on it oh and don't leave the balls out, they like a bit of attention too ??

Don't really get this, if something is unpleasant or even painful (& you're not into pain) how do you get enough pleasure from it to cum? Are some of you that desperate for a bj?

By *exi_LexiTV/TS  over a year ago

wales

Well I've got to go with the guys on this as I've had a few that as ended with bruising or raw sore from teeth taking skin off and feel like if I say anything they are going to feel put down and kinda crap at giving head so I try to Cum as quick as possible to get it over with don't get me wrong as I way prefer a nice slow meaningful bj that could last all day x

"Don't really get this, if something is unpleasant or even painful (& you're not into pain) how do you get enough pleasure from it to cum? Are some of you that desperate for a bj? "

I don't and I'm not. I have asked the lady in question to stop before. But it's not something that goes down too well when you do, excuse the pun.

By *ighugs69Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

Had a playmate who would occasionally circle their tongue over the top of my glands. I'm uncut so rather sensitive, it was way too much stimulation. Would really kill the head of stream that had built up.

Think she must have viewed it as her party piece. I didn't mention it, guess you don't want to criticise too much when someone has you in their mouth

Thankfully I think she got the message after a while because of my reactions. Saying ouch & going soft at the same time

Every man & every woman enjoys differing techniques, speed, pressure etc. Ch3wy likes a proper sloppy, gagging bj, other guys I've met like it slow, dry, gentle or even biting, but if a person doesn't say what they like or guide then how can it improve? I'm not suggesting you put a person down but your can make technique exploration into a fun game. I had to Lead

rn a whole new technique for Ch3wy & it was fun learning, we made it funny. He also had to learn what I liked & again we had lots of laughs. Whatever happened to communicating before, during & after sex?

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

"Every man & every woman enjoys differing techniques, speed, pressure etc. Ch3wy likes a proper sloppy, gagging bj, other guys I've met like it slow, dry, gentle or even biting, but if a person doesn't say what they like or guide then how can it improve? I'm not suggesting you put a person down but your can make technique exploration into a fun game. I had to Lead

rn a whole new technique for Ch3wy & it was fun learning, we made it funny. He also had to learn what I liked & again we had lots of laughs. Whatever happened to communicating before, during & after sex? "

This ^^^ communication is key. Not much point in letting someone do something you don't like... It's good to talk folks! I think that's where a social meet comes in handy too. Just my thoughts on the subject

I’d pull straight out and move onto something else if it wasn’t pleasurable, as soon as I felt teeth I’d be out of there, it’s happened a few times.

I’ve had some amazing blowjobs none the less.

Sloppy and deep for me that does it for me!

By *lwaysHangryMan  over a year ago

newport

Poor girl tried to deep throat for the first time and puked. She was so embarrassed bless her.

By *orky2Man  over a year ago

parkdean resort

Well I guess I was a late starter. I didn't have my first blowjob until I was nearly 19. And it took 3 cups of tea for me to get rid of the taste ????

By *punkydoodledandyMan  over a year ago

caerphilly

I've been promised many "best blowjob ever" but have stopped quite a few after a few sucks after they're razor teeth scrape along and make me wince in pain. It is a mood killer,but if I had sharp nails or chomped on a pussy then I'd expect to be stopped too. I'll be absolutely honest,and don't mean to offend any ladies,but the curvier girl always delivers the best blowjob ever. I don't know how they do it,but they worship that cock like I worship a pussy,and always deliver a toe curler.

By *irtywildsideMan  over a year ago

Barry

Describe my worst BJ?

It sucked

"Every man & every woman enjoys differing techniques, speed, pressure etc. Ch3wy likes a proper sloppy, gagging bj, other guys I've met like it slow, dry, gentle or even biting, but if a person doesn't say what they like or guide then how can it improve? I'm not suggesting you put a person down but your can make technique exploration into a fun game. I had to Lead

rn a whole new technique for Ch3wy & it was fun learning, we made it funny. He also had to learn what I liked & again we had lots of laughs. Whatever happened to communicating before, during & after sex? "

Now if we were talking about the best one ??? ever - peachy

"Poor girl tried to deep throat for the first time and puked. She was so embarrassed bless her."

I brought my pasty up once in Chams, not my finest hour because I was on the bottom

rn a whole new technique for Ch3wy & it was fun learning, we made it funny. He also had to learn what I liked & again we had lots of laughs. Whatever happened to communicating before, during & after sex?

Now if we were talking about the best one ??? ever - peachy"

"Poor girl tried to deep throat for the first time and puked. She was so embarrassed bless her.

I brought my pasty up once in Chams, not my finest hour because I was on the bottom "

Laughed too hard at this..

Teeth are my worse experience!

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Worst one hubby had damaged his banjo string which left him out of action for few weeks. Some women just suck like a Dyson and a few times he's had to steer them away

Now if we were talking about the best one ??? ever - peachy

"

It’s true

Cardiff prison 2004, I'll never go back!

By *eviationMan  over a year ago

Brynamman

Now see i like teeth biting and scr aping

Adds to the overall feeling

» Add a new message to this topic