FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Neck tattoos

Neck tattoos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good or bad idea ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bad, I would always make sure I could cover up if I needed to.

I love men with throat tattoos just so sexy

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

In my (female) opinion they are the personal choice of the individual concerned, just like any other ink on any other body area.

Would I judge someone because they have a tattoo on their neck?...no, not at all.

Would I expect someone I knew who had a neck tattoo to be able to cover it up? .... absolutely not.

If you choose to decorate your body with ink then never feel like it should be hidden away as if it's something to be ashamed of.

If someone has "life tattoos" (scars etc) on their body, my advice would be the same.

The issues are with the people who look and judge, not the person who displays and wears with confidence.

If the question is do I find them attractive? Hell yes!

Well thats my neck now tattooed if anyone would like to see message me xx

Swansea

"Well thats my neck now tattooed if anyone would like to see message me xx"

Good for you

By the way it hurts lol xx

"In my (female) opinion they are the personal choice of the individual concerned, just like any other ink on any other body area.

Would I judge someone because they have a tattoo on their neck?...no, not at all.

Would I expect someone I knew who had a neck tattoo to be able to cover it up? .... absolutely not.

If you choose to decorate your body with ink then never feel like it should be hidden away as if it's something to be ashamed of.

If someone has "life tattoos" (scars etc) on their body, my advice would be the same.

The issues are with the people who look and judge, not the person who displays and wears with confidence.

If the question is do I find them attractive? Hell yes!"

Perfect answer X

Swansea

"In my (female) opinion they are the personal choice of the individual concerned, just like any other ink on any other body area.

If the question is do I find them attractive? Hell yes!

Perfect answer X"

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

Sexy as fuck.....there are 2 guy's here with neck tatts......shame they have partners.....

By *itolderguy48Man  over a year ago

Newport

Personally I think it's a bad idea, I have lots of tatts and really do like them but a neck/throat tattoo, is ok but for job interviews etc will be a definite disadvantage to getting a decent job,obviously others will think decently?

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

While tattoos in general are being more accepted, I do think neck, head and hand tattoos still project a certain expectation of the persons character.

I know someone with a face tattoo. Friendliest guy you could meet. He massively regrets it because he just gets stared at and avoided in the street.

I personally think neck tattoos are cool if they're done right.

I got a neck tattoo. I got it for myself... is up to you really does it matter what others are thinking?

If you're questioning it, don't get it done. A lot of reputable tattooists won't even do hands and necks anymore unless you already have coverage there.

P. S.. Tatooed men in general are Hotter imo, especially necks and shoulders

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

"I got a neck tattoo. I got it for myself... is up to you really does it matter what others are thinking?"

No neck tattoo for me can't because of contracts I do.

Plus I don't think it looks good sorry.

» Add a new message to this topic