FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Silly accidents during sex

Silly accidents during sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's the silliest thing that has gone wrong during your sexual acts Mine I was having some fun with a lady down West a few months back. She was wearing a rather large stainless steel butt plug. As she dropped herself over my face rearward, the butt plug popped out the jewelled end landed on my forehead. It split the skin wide open, I bled for a good while but we both laughed about it. Imagine explaining in A&E why you needed stiches

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

For me (Mart) has to be the time I nearly bought the house down at a party.

In bedroom, hostess on all fours on the bed, me stood on floor behind her, going for it. It was an old cottage, so floorboards were a bit bouncy, and as we got into a rather frantic rhythm the whole floor was rocking... and there were freestanding cupboards and bookshelves around the room, which started showering down their contents as the room rocked lol.

For Jayne, has to be the time she broke a guys nose with her pussy!

"For me (Mart) has to be the time I nearly bought the house down at a party.

In bedroom, hostess on all fours on the bed, me stood on floor behind her, going for it. It was an old cottage, so floorboards were a bit bouncy, and as we got into a rather frantic rhythm the whole floor was rocking... and there were freestanding cupboards and bookshelves around the room, which started showering down their contents as the room rocked lol.

For Jayne, has to be the time she broke a guys nose with her pussy! "

Can't for the life of me work the last bit out, how do you break your nose with a pussy

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

She was in a sex swing, a guy was giving her oral and he pulled away as she jerked up with her hips and caught him in the face with her pussy lol

Ah right I see, a quick upper cut to the shnoz

» Add a new message to this topic