FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > 80s camping weekend July 2019 part 4

80s camping weekend July 2019 part 4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hacky Weekenders OP   Couple  over a year ago

fields

As you are aware we have once more organized a weekend for us.

On the Saturday night there will be a Marquee, Disco and Buffet, remember its the people that make the weekend. There will be a theme on the Saturday night, this year it is ...

“Anything 80S/80s Popstars/80s Movies ”!!!

..., so, ladies and gents, dig out your leg warmers , your spandex, your pacsmans and rubix cubes and your neon vests and shirts, and a huge amount of hairspray for the big puffy hair dos lol xxx

There is very basic camping facilities available (tents, caravans, campervans and vans etc welcome) There is no power hookup. Toilets will be provided and should you require shower facilities these will be available onsite.

You will require 3 meet/veris to be able to attend.

Drop us a mail or pop your name on the thread xxx

Please do not put date on the thread as its only being mailed to those interested xxx

Lets make another great weekend xxx

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Woohoo can't wait!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im soooo excited an already packed hahaha

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

It's going to be a great weekend!

It's going to be such fun, We've been waiting a long time for this. Really cant wait xx

By *logger and Rainbow-AliceCouple  over a year ago

Bridgend

We are so excited, cant wait to see everyone xx

I am (fem) solely trying to put up the tent...and it is impossible for one person to do it. The back garden looks in turmoil now. That will teach me being to eager

Put up the tent?? Surely ur not camping in ur back garden for this event? Hahaha

All paid up. So flipping excited !!

fields

[Removed by poster at 04/07/19 18:42:36]

brecon

"I am (fem) solely trying to put up the tent...and it is impossible for one person to do it. The back garden looks in turmoil now. That will teach me being to eager "

Relax, there will be plenty of experienced campers there to give a helping hand, just bribe them with beer!

Erm, after, give them the beer after, you don't want some half-pissed loon putting up your tent lol!

"I am (fem) solely trying to put up the tent...and it is impossible for one person to do it. The back garden looks in turmoil now. That will teach me being to eager

Relax, there will be plenty of experienced campers there to give a helping hand, just bribe them with beer!

Erm, after, give them the beer after, you don't want some half-pissed loon putting up your tent lol! "

Much more fun watching somebody pissed putting a tent up.

"I am (fem) solely trying to put up the tent...and it is impossible for one person to do it. The back garden looks in turmoil now. That will teach me being to eager

Erm, after, give them the beer after, you don't want some half-pissed loon putting up your tent lol!

Much more fun watching somebody pissed putting a tent up. "

True, or give up and sleep in someone else's!

brecon

Much more fun watching somebody pissed putting a tent up. "

Yeah, but who will end up sleeping under the stars if said d*unkard gets carried away and trashes the tent lol?

Yeah, but who will end up sleeping under the stars if said d*unkard gets carried away and trashes the tent lol?"

That will be Notsosnowwhite for sure

All paid up. Outfit arrived . Just alcohol and munchies to sort out woohoo bring on the fun lol xxx

Yeah, but who will end up sleeping under the stars if said d*unkard gets carried away and trashes the tent lol?

That will be Notsosnowwhite for sure "

Oi that almost sounds like you're volunteering me to help I'm a damsal I'm de-tent too

True, or give up and sleep in someone else's! "

That’s the spirit! Find a positive in what could be a bad situation

Getting everything ready this weekend then that's us. Costumes sorted and excitement levels high

Oi that almost sounds like you're volunteering me to help I'm a damsal I'm de-tent too "

Damsal??? U having a laugh!!! Hahaha theres no damsal in u, im so excited to see everyone...

Oi that almost sounds like you're volunteering me to help I'm a damsal I'm de-tent too

Damsal??? U having a laugh!!! Hahaha theres no damsal in u, im so excited to see everyone..."

How rude

Tent arrived this morning. Put it up to see if it's ok but cant put the bugger down now lol x

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

Just hoping can remember how to put tent up....garden too small for a practice run and in any case remember how many times had to try re-rolling it to get it back in the bag so here's hoping its not raining on the day!

"Tent arrived this morning. Put it up to see if it's ok but cant put the bugger down now lol x"
yippee put it down and bk in the bag thank god for that lol x

"Just hoping can remember how to put tent up....garden too small for a practice run and in any case remember how many times had to try re-rolling it to get it back in the bag so here's hoping its not raining on the day!"

New tent here and I'm winging it on putting up first time at camp. What could go wrong

I'm all packed and ready, done a trial run on the tent ,just need it to hurry up now x

brecon

"Just hoping can remember how to put tent up....garden too small for a practice run and in any case remember how many times had to try re-rolling it to get it back in the bag so here's hoping its not raining on the day!"

Uncle Marts handy camping tip number 173...

When packing the tent, lie the bag down next to the flat tent, and then fold tent so it fits the length of the bag, and then roll it up, squeezing all the air out.

Your welcome!

Sorting my camp gear tomorrow, outfits ready. Looking forward to a late bday celebration

Looking forward to seeing old abs new friends xx

Bridgend

We are bringing our toy bag which contain paddles of all kinds and floggers. Hubby loves flogging and my sub sides gone into hibernation so anyone want a lovely red HOT bum form an orderly queue. Im happy paddling men and women who wants to experience this. I might do some fancy rope too Xx Feisty

Bridgend

It will be all in the polytunnel

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

not long left now

Sorry guys but we won't be able to go other plans have been made

By *t.jt.jtMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

[Removed by poster at 06/07/19 00:23:16]

By *t.jt.jtMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Realised that I've got a tattoo the day everyone is meant to arrive amazing planning on my part

Really looking forward to seeing you all again.. It's gonna be an awesome weekend

Xx

Cant wait for this now. Really need a few days away to relax laugh and have lots of fun with good friends

By *wm 10Man  over a year ago

cwmbran

All paid up can’t wait now

By *wm 10Man  over a year ago

cwmbran

[Removed by poster at 06/07/19 10:46:04]

[Removed by poster at 06/07/19 13:00:34]

"We are bringing our toy bag which contain paddles of all kinds and floggers. Hubby loves flogging and my sub sides gone into hibernation so anyone want a lovely red HOT bum form an orderly queue. Im happy paddling men and women who wants to experience this. I might do some fancy rope too Xx Feisty "

Me me me...... can’t wait for a red arse and a good flogging xx

Bridgend

"We are bringing our toy bag which contain paddles of all kinds and floggers. Hubby loves flogging and my sub sides gone into hibernation so anyone want a lovely red HOT bum form an orderly queue. Im happy paddling men and women who wants to experience this. I might do some fancy rope too Xx Feisty

Me me me...... can’t wait for a red arse and a good flogging xx"

Thats brilliant, we were beginning to wonder if anyone wanted to try this. You're our first then, be good fun

"We are bringing our toy bag which contain paddles of all kinds and floggers. Hubby loves flogging and my sub sides gone into hibernation so anyone want a lovely red HOT bum form an orderly queue. Im happy paddling men and women who wants to experience this. I might do some fancy rope too Xx Feisty

Thats brilliant, we were beginning to wonder if anyone wanted to try this. You're our first then, be good fun "

Can’t wait! Sod putting my tent up I’m heading straight for the fun house lol

Thats brilliant, we were beginning to wonder if anyone wanted to try this. You're our first then, be good fun "

Well flogger had the pleasure last year well I did in all fairness so I'd be up for it again this year xx

Thats brilliant, we were beginning to wonder if anyone wanted to try this. You're our first then, be good fun

Well flogger had the pleasure last year well I did in all fairness so I'd be up for it again this year xx"

Snow, I’ll flog you

Bridgend

Well flogger had the pleasure last year well I did in all fairness so I'd be up for it again this year xx"

You can definitely have another go lovely, i missed it all last yr. This time I plan on seeing hubby in action. Floggers are all packed ready x

Well do i or dont i????

Bridgend

"Well do i or dont i???? "

Im happy to paddle your bum hehe let me pretty please

You can definitely try flogging too xx

"Well do i or dont i????

You can definitely try flogging too xx"

Seeing as u asked so nicely hahaha make sure u got ur swing in practice hahaha

Bridgend

"Well do i or dont i????

Seeing as u asked so nicely hahaha make sure u got ur swing in practice hahaha "

Im ready, practiced 5 years, ive even got a new chopping board with a handle lol. It bloody hurts

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

"Well do i or dont i????

Seeing as u asked so nicely hahaha make sure u got ur swing in practice hahaha "

Ill come watch, I enjoy watching but don't wanna be spanked myself

Mrs

"Well do i or dont i????

Ill come watch, I enjoy watching but don't wanna be spanked myself

Mrs"

See how long it takes for me to tap out lol

"Well do i or dont i????

Im ready, practiced 5 years, ive even got a new chopping board with a handle lol. It bloody hurts "

Now im excited

Bridgend

"Well do i or dont i????

Im ready, practiced 5 years, ive even got a new chopping board with a handle lol. It bloody hurts

Now im excited "

Tbh I am too now xx

"Well do i or dont i????

Now im excited

Tbh I am too now xx "

Ive been packed for ages

Bridgend

"Well do i or dont i????

Now im excited

Tbh I am too now xx

Ive been packed for ages "

I was going to start today sorting stuff but just didnt get around to it, my toy bags ready though, always is lol

"Well do i or dont i????

Now im excited

Tbh I am too now xx

Ive been packed for ages

I was going to start today sorting stuff but just didnt get around to it, my toy bags ready though, always is lol "

Hahaha

By *ldionMan  over a year ago

swansea

Can’t decide on a costume haha. Will be great to meet everyone in the Saturday night

"Can’t decide on a costume haha. Will be great to meet everyone in the Saturday night"

Be lovely to meet u

Swansea

Clean + tidy Berty tommrrow / Monday, pack him up Tuesday, sort dry food Wednesday bbq + fresh food Thursday + pick alcohol up Friday on route.

Good old 6p

Poor,

Planning

Prepare for

Piss

Poor

Performance

Swansea

"Can’t decide on a costume haha. Will be great to meet everyone in the Saturday night"

Look forward to seeing you again too

brecon

Get your friends along, you know they will love it, just make sure they pay up in time lol!

Bridgend

Getting all our stuff out of attic tomorrow and buying a few bits like batteries lol

Bridgend

"Getting all our stuff out of attic tomorrow and buying a few bits like batteries lol"

Batteries for my torch not sex toys incase you filthy lot was thinking that lol

swansea

Am I right in thinking it’s bring your own drink Saturday night?

swansea

[Removed by poster at 06/07/19 21:39:31]

swansea

"Can’t decide on a costume haha. Will be great to meet everyone in the Saturday night

Be lovely to meet u "

And you. Hopefully I have enough time to meet most of you haha

"Can’t decide on a costume haha. Will be great to meet everyone in the Saturday night

Be lovely to meet u

And you. Hopefully I have enough time to meet most of you haha"

U cant miss me hahaha

Be lovely to meet u

U cant miss me hahaha"

Who would want to miss you hun... you’re a bundle if sexy fun

Yeah, but who will end up sleeping under the stars if said d*unkard gets carried away and trashes the tent lol?"

Luckily I dont often drink much so will have a laugh watching the rest of you. I promise to bring my first aid kit for any mishaps.

"Just hoping can remember how to put tent up....garden too small for a practice run and in any case remember how many times had to try re-rolling it to get it back in the bag so here's hoping its not raining on the day!

Uncle Marts handy camping tip number 173...

When packing the tent, lie the bag down next to the flat tent, and then fold tent so it fits the length of the bag, and then roll it up, squeezing all the air out.

Your welcome! "

I'm going to try take down the tent tomorrow and refold it next to the bag. Fingers crossed it fits. Thanks for the tip Mart. X

Let me come I know loads people actually want me their fuck my veris make an exception for me

brecon

"Let me come I know loads people actually want me their fuck my veris make an exception for me "

Nah, we don't have creche facilities dude

"Let me come I know loads people actually want me their fuck my veris make an exception for me

Nah, we don't have creche facilities dude "

fields

As with everyone 3 play/meet veris are required for a reason xxx

It's not to cause offence to anyone but we have done this for the last 7 years xxx

Swansea

Be lovely to meet u

U cant miss me hahaha"

Just follow the noise

"Let me come I know loads people actually want me their fuck my veris make an exception for me

Nah, we don't have creche facilities dude "

You're missing a trick, I'm fab famous

"As with everyone 3 play/meet veris are required for a reason xxx

It's not to cause offence to anyone but we have done this for the last 7 years xxx

"

Only need to let me come let's vote got loads of fans in Wales forums

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

There are reasons why veris are important. I'm sure your fab famous supporters will veri you so you don't miss out on the best weekend in welsh history

Mrs

[Removed by poster at 07/07/19 08:49:16]

Always up for a flogging...

fields

Anyway.............. Nuff said I think

Bridgend

Always up for a flogging..."

Youre most welcome

swansea

Be lovely to meet u

U cant miss me hahaha

Just follow the noise "

Haha. I’ll keep my eyes and ears open

I'm so excited!!! Not so long to wait now!!!

Be lovely to meet u

U cant miss me hahaha

Just follow the noise

Haha. I’ll keep my eyes and ears open "

Good lol

swansea

Be lovely to meet u

U cant miss me hahaha

Just follow the noise

Haha. I’ll keep my eyes and ears open

Good lol "

Costume sorted. Just hope it arrives in time! Getting excited for it already haha

By *lond4funWoman  over a year ago

cardiff

I can't message you to sort out payment

fields

Trying to sort it but we can't message u due to age restrictions xz

cardiff

I'll change that if you don't mind trying again?

fields

Of course xxx

cardiff

Thanks, sorted

We are officially not allowed to do a count down are we????

brecon

"We are officially not allowed to do a count down are we????"

Nope, no countdown, no hints or smart comments, no of the cuff remarks... lets try and keep the dates out of the public view shall we please?

Well for a change it wasnt me an my big mouth

brecon

"Well for a change it wasnt me an my big mouth "

Seems admin are on the ball lol

Swansea

"Well for a change it wasnt me an my big mouth "

Got a better use for your big mouth xxx

"Well for a change it wasnt me an my big mouth

Got a better use for your big mouth xxx "

Oh aye let me into that lil idea hahaha xxx

Swansea

Oh aye let me into that lil idea hahaha xxx "

Might show you

Might show you "

how rude

Swansea

Might show you

how rude "

who me never lol

Might show you

how rude

who me never lol "

I love rude

Apologies, if I got carried away.

Swansea

Might show you

how rude

who me never lol

I love rude "

Bonus

Might show you

how rude

who me never lol

I love rude

Bonus "

Give everyone a public show

swansea

Might show you

how rude

who me never lol

I love rude

Bonus

Give everyone a public show "

I’ll gladly watch!!

I cant wait to run around naked and me told off again?????? joking mart calm down now

Might show you

how rude

who me never lol

I love rude

Bonus

I’ll gladly watch!!"

Hahahaha lil perv

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

"We are bringing our toy bag which contain paddles of all kinds and floggers. Hubby loves flogging and my sub sides gone into hibernation so anyone want a lovely red HOT bum form an orderly queue. Im happy paddling men and women who wants to experience this. I might do some fancy rope too Xx Feisty "

We'll bring the tool box....& round up a few volunteers....

swansea

Might show you

how rude

who me never lol

I love rude

Bonus

I’ll gladly watch!!

Hahahaha lil perv "

Well if it’s a public show I won’t be able to help myself

Bridgend

We'll bring the tool box....& round up a few volunteers....

"

Oh yes please, the more volunteers the better, im raring to go lol Feisty x

Might show you

how rude

who me never lol

I love rude

Bonus

I’ll gladly watch!!

Hahahaha lil perv

Well if it’s a public show I won’t be able to help myself"

Very true lol

Swansea

Might show you

how rude

who me never lol

I love rude

Bonus

I’ll gladly watch!!

Hahahaha lil perv

Very true lol "

I'm going to be good

Might show you

how rude

who me never lol

I love rude

Bonus

I’ll gladly watch!!

Hahahaha lil perv

Very true lol

I'm going to be good "

Do u actually know the meaning of being good???

Swansea

Might show you

how rude

who me never lol

I love rude

Bonus

I’ll gladly watch!!

Hahahaha lil perv

Very true lol

I'm going to be good

Do u actually know the meaning of being good??? "

Ummm

Might show you

how rude

who me never lol

I love rude

Bonus

I’ll gladly watch!!

Hahahaha lil perv

Very true lol

I'm going to be good

Do u actually know the meaning of being good???

Ummm "

Thats a no then

Home from Swingfields. Now to clean up and restock the Motorhome and then off to Wales.

We are both looking forward to it

By *ce_and_fireCouple  over a year ago

over the rainbow

Looking forward to meeting you xx

Yayyyyy not long to go now...

"Yayyyyy not long to go now... "

Got to recover and clear the van out from swingfields lol..

Cant wait to do it all again, cya soon....

Im excited for this but gutted certain people cant make it...

"Im excited for this but gutted certain people cant make it..."

Yeah

Long may this weather last.

Feeling hot, hot, hot

Swansea

"Im excited for this but gutted certain people cant make it...

Yeah "

Us + pfc are there though

Yeah

Us + pfc are there though "

Exactly.

I’m glad I’m in Portugal the following week to recover

"Im excited for this but gutted certain people cant make it..."

I hope you all enjoy, but I unfortunately wont be able to make it to the 80's camp, but i'l be there in spirit.. xxx

I hope you all enjoy, but I unfortunately wont be able to make it to the 80's camp, but i'l be there in spirit.. xxx"

Aww no way!

I hope you all enjoy, but I unfortunately wont be able to make it to the 80's camp, but i'l be there in spirit.. xxx

Aww no way! "

Yes way, shit happens, lol, but tell the Mr I still want furry sex at some point even if I cant make it to that specific treehouse.. lmfao xx

[Removed by poster at 08/07/19 14:21:18]

brecon

Bump

Forgot it’s July.

Forgot I needed to get my moho finished for this.

Oh well, I’m still excited and looking forward to this.

Excuse my outfit, it seemed a great idea at the time.

Im so excited to show off my costume its very original hahaha

Hubby cant decide between 2 outfits! And they say women have that issue

"Hubby cant decide between 2 outfits! And they say women have that issue "

Men are bloody terrible

Toffee Vodka Finally Arrived

"Toffee Vodka Finally Arrived "

You know I’m your best ever friend right?

I’ll share my gin - Honest

I dont like gin lol

I got it for me Feisty Princess and Puddles xx

"I dont like gin lol

I got it for me Feisty Princess and Puddles xx"

What you got for your besty ?

"Im so excited to show off my costume its very original hahaha"

I love the idea of it..

fields

"Im so excited to show off my costume its very original hahaha

I love the idea of it.. "

You got urs sorted lmao xxx

"Im so excited to show off my costume its very original hahaha

I love the idea of it..

You got urs sorted lmao xxx"

She has an outfit if she changes her mind an its awesome

"I dont like gin lol

I got it for me Feisty Princess and Puddles xx"

Thankyou very much gawjus

One or two bottles of bourbon...hmmm might err on the side of caution

I will have my usual bottle of jack too

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

"Im so excited to show off my costume its very original hahaha"

This can't wait to see....

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

"One or two bottles of bourbon...hmmm might err on the side of caution "

Errmmm.... Toffee Vodka?

Whatever next!!

Ahhh now a nice Bourbon...

Who's bringing the ice?

I will be bringing some ice as I always have it in my drink

Bridgend

Hubby bringing Toffee vodka, it was about £3.99 in home bargains lol, ive got normal vodka with lemon and lime. Im saving the drink for Saturday night lol

"I will be bringing some ice as I always have it in my drink "

Where are you storing that. Or do you have a portable ice machine.?

"One or two bottles of bourbon...hmmm might err on the side of caution

Errmmm.... Toffee Vodka?

Whatever next!!

Ahhh now a nice Bourbon...

Who's bringing the ice?"

Gin!! A shit load of Gin

"Hubby bringing Toffee vodka, it was about £3.99 in home bargains lol, ive got normal vodka with lemon and lime. Im saving the drink for Saturday night lol"

I might bring the contents of my drinks cupboard and make us some cherry pop cocktails xx

"Hubby bringing Toffee vodka, it was about £3.99 in home bargains lol, ive got normal vodka with lemon and lime. Im saving the drink for Saturday night lol

I might bring the contents of my drinks cupboard and make us some cherry pop cocktails xx"

Oh yes please....

I’m making vodka jellies yum yum

Got litre bottle of Russian standard vodka for sat. And wine for fri night. Might get couple koperburgs for sat day time mmmmm xx

Bridgend

"I’m making vodka jellies yum yum "

I cant wait to try these, yumyum

I'll be doing vodka sweets if anyone wants some if not, I'll eat them to myself lol

Usual expectations for anybody in my company. It’s a shot for every 50 words. Or if I sigh or roll my eyes you give me a shot.

I hope you all enjoy, but I unfortunately wont be able to make it to the 80's camp, but i'l be there in spirit.. xxx"

You know what I said makes sence xx

You know what I said makes sence xx"

Im with u on this my lil sugar plum

You know what I said makes sence xx"

You crease me.. & I love you for it.. xxx

We want you there in person xx

Girls this is surely a form of bullying? Hahahaaaa xxx

By *nique_GymMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Got litre bottle of Russian standard vodka for sat. And wine for fri night. Might get couple koperburgs for sat day time mmmmm xx"

Oh Christ lol ‘look out’

"Girls this is surely a form of bullying? Hahahaaaa xxx"

NOOOOOO..... just some friendly persuasion

"Got litre bottle of Russian standard vodka for sat. And wine for fri night. Might get couple koperburgs for sat day time mmmmm xx

Oh Christ lol ‘look out’ "

Least she wont fall asleep

swansea

"Got litre bottle of Russian standard vodka for sat. And wine for fri night. Might get couple koperburgs for sat day time mmmmm xx

Oh Christ lol ‘look out’

Least she wont fall asleep "

I won’t be letting her!

"Girls this is surely a form of bullying? Hahahaaaa xxx

NOOOOOO..... just some friendly persuasion "

I'm getting mailed all direction & tbf ladies I feel the 'LOVE'.. xx

I'm getting mailed all direction & tbf ladies I feel the 'LOVE'.. xx"

Well get your ass to camp then and you can really feel the love

fields

Well get your ass to camp then and you can really feel the love "

Hang on I have insisted she says yes in writing otherwise I will go fetch her little ass and she knows it lol,,

I think i should open my own thread up about this an make it a public debate hahahaha

Hang on I have insisted she says yes in writing otherwise I will go fetch her little ass and she knows it lol,, "

Little? Shit you cant be on about me then? hahaaa xx

Well get your ass to camp then and you can really feel the love "

Are we talking a cwtch off the girls or some guaranteed cock youve got lined up for me Bubbs? pmslol xx

Are we talking a cwtch off the girls or some guaranteed cock youve got lined up for me Bubbs? pmslol xx"

Have we broken you yet ? There is no escaping us xxxx