FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Unpleasant people

Unpleasant people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's a real shame we can't name and shame on here.

There is a profile on here that responds to a simple hello message with a long, nasty diatribe, and then blocks.

Bizarre thing is that the profile(s) says looking to meet people.

A new profile then gets set up, and the same thing happens.

Why come on here at all if you're going to behave like that?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

Because there are some real sad wankers out there that seriously have nothing better to do other than set up profiles on websites to abuse people. And this goes for multiple websites not just here. Just pity the fools.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well said m8 totally agree

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

"Because there are some real sad wankers out there that seriously have nothing better to do other than set up profiles on websites to abuse people. And this goes for multiple websites not just here. Just pity the fools. "

Plus they have need to be wanted, that's why the looking to meet on profile

By *ardiffladXXXMan  over a year ago

cardiff

That's annoying as hell. Considering some of us find it difficult to even get a hello message, why the hell would people want to be rude!

Treorchy

"That's annoying as hell. Considering some of us find it difficult to even get a hello message, why the hell would people want to be rude! "

Like I said, sad. How boring must your life be to get kicks out sending shitty messages online anonymously? It's like the digital equivalent of kids knocking a oap's door and running away. Sad and unfunny.

By *ancardiff7Man  over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

"That's annoying as hell. Considering some of us find it difficult to even get a hello message, why the hell would people want to be rude!

Like I said, sad. How boring must your life be to get kicks out sending shitty messages online anonymously? It's like the digital equivalent of kids knocking a oap's door and running away. Sad and unfunny. "

Bit harsh calling Kittyy an OAP mate, she's only 51

By *attoodchapMan  over a year ago

Swansea

The bit that cheeses me off is that the guys being like that gives us normal guys a more difficult life. I'm sure you can name and shame....I've seen a few today!

Treorchy

"That's annoying as hell. Considering some of us find it difficult to even get a hello message, why the hell would people want to be rude!

Like I said, sad. How boring must your life be to get kicks out sending shitty messages online anonymously? It's like the digital equivalent of kids knocking a oap's door and running away. Sad and unfunny.

Bit harsh calling Kittyy an OAP mate, she's only 51 "

I'm not even going down this route mate, there's nothing I can say that won't make me look like a a nob a lesson I've learned in life, never ever say anything about a lady and her age

On a side note, she's quite hot isn't she

By *ancardiff7Man  over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

I'm not even going down this route mate, there's nothing I can say that won't make me look like a a nob a lesson I've learned in life, never ever say anything about a lady and her age

On a side note, she's quite hot isn't she "

Excellent recovery sir!

Treorchy

Excellent recovery sir! "

Another skill I've acquired after putting my foot in my mouth on many occasions

"The bit that cheeses me off is that the guys being like that gives us normal guys a more difficult life. I'm sure you can name and shame....I've seen a few today!

"

No you can't. Those that are, are breaking the rules.

I've had a few of those in my time. Even had one who was convinced I was a police officer and kept threatening to expose me to my superiors. He even called my by a different name. Everytime I'd report and block, he would show up a couple of weeks later under a new profile and start again. It was bloody annoying

Holly

By *-CrassClownMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Yeah, some proper scum suckers about. Shame the site doesn't mac ban people, they'd think twice if they needed a new phone everytime they were booted off.

Sadly I've become accustomed to it, after a childhood dealing with racism, very little gets to me anymore.

It baffles me that some people on her have to resort to abusive comments and despicable behaviour when they get rejected. Even people who seem to be genuine but then show their true fucking colours after they get what the want.

I’ve even heard some stories of violent meets that some people have been subjected to. It makes me sick to my stomach.

I’m so glad that I don’t have to deal with guys on here. Ladies, or anyone, that do. I can never understand how you can suffer through some of the absolute twats on this site. But I admire you for staying and not letting it shake your confidence. Everyone I’ve met on here or spoken too has been really nice and I hate to think that anyone could talk to them like shit.

Respect comes from being respected.

I've had some real shocking first messages that get so personal! So I'm glad there's a delete and block! But I also think, and just my opinion, there's people on here that say all the right things but when you meet they show their true colours ...being pushed out the car coz you won't open ya legs!!! Yep that's happened

Excellent recovery sir! "

Agreed

The people we have had trouble with have a welcoming profile, and then respond to you with vicious critique of your physical attributes.

It's not good that so many people on here have had problems, but it is good to know that this isn't personal. It's them who have the issue.

Report and block. Don’t take it personally they clearly have issues, hopefully they will get bored or kicked off if they are abusive

Treorchy

"The people we have had trouble with have a welcoming profile, and then respond to you with vicious critique of your physical attributes.

It's not good that so many people on here have had problems, but it is good to know that this isn't personal. It's them who have the issue."

Trouble is, some guys on here see a woman and automatically assume their easy. They send a message, it get read, deleted or replied with a no and their ego is dented. That's when the how dare she thoughts start. She's on a sex site, she must be easy, she must be gagging for it. Like I said, just pitty the fools.

By *udewhennudeMan  over a year ago

newport

"The bit that cheeses me off is that the guys being like that gives us normal guys a more difficult life. I'm sure you can name and shame....I've seen a few today!

"

Kitty didn’t even say it was guy.

Kitty didn’t even say it was guy."

It wasn't as it happens, it's a woman on 3 different profiles to date. Same message every time so we know it's her.

If you want skinny, pass me by, no need to trash talk me.

» Add a new message to this topic