FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > I'm sure this place has changed

I'm sure this place has changed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I remember a good few years back I could have several conversations on the go with a few women. No pressure, easy going and fun.

These days people struggle to put sentences together and block as soon as they think they know you, usually after a couple of messages. Women have always been in control here but it seems to have gone less friendly and more stuck up. Anyone else agree?

Might just be me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riveu2distractionMan  over a year ago

Nr Bridgend

Just like everywhere mate really

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Should of been here when I first joined many moons ago.

Everyone got on and was friendly.

You could arrange 10 meets in say in a week and 10 meets would happen .

Its changed for everyone on here now men women and couples get messed about

You can still arrange 10 meets & have 10 show if you guarantee a suck or fuck up front, that's the biggest change from a woman's perspective X

Well its not the biggest change for me as Ive never guaranteed more that a cuppa and a chat to see if we get on

"Well its not the biggest change for me as Ive never guaranteed more that a cuppa and a chat to see if we get on

"

Time waster

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

"Should of been here when I first joined many moons ago.

Its changed for everyone on here now men women and couples get messed about "

Plus there was more respect and less abuse.....xx

my house

"You can still arrange 10 meets & have 10 show if you guarantee a suck or fuck up front, that's the biggest change from a woman's perspective X"

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Its changed for everyone on here now men women and couples get messed about Plus there was more respect and less abuse.....xx"

I think part of it is also because people have lost the essence of what swinging is all about. It's about the experience og meeting like minded people for casual sexy fun rather than just getting a quick shag

There are alot of timewasters in here now

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

There was a time when this site wasn't as well known as it is now. Unfortunately over the last couple of years it's been brought up in the press for various reasons. Now you got the chancers, the wife's away wankers, the experimenters, the curious and who knows what else. Just gotta adapt and go with the flow

By *r sugarandspiceMan  over a year ago

Newport , South Wales

Yes it has changed dramatically but I still love being on here

Its changed for everyone on here now men women and couples get messed about "

8 of them were me ffs

my house

"I think part of it is also because people have lost the essence of what swinging is all about. It's about the experience og meeting like minded people for casual sexy fun rather than just getting a quick shag"
Well said....

"I think part of it is also because people have lost the essence of what swinging is all about. It's about the experience og meeting like minded people for casual sexy fun rather than just getting a quick shagWell said...."

Banter gone down hill too lol

"You can still arrange 10 meets & have 10 show if you guarantee a suck or fuck up front, that's the biggest change from a woman's perspective X"

I’ve noticed that loads lately!! These guys would have more luck if they paid someone by the hour, they don’t belong on here!

I think is just now the numbers are different is natural you going start missing out to the 5 hunks going through everything. Haha Is the same in all platforms in life.. just got to up your game. For females I'd say just is down to getting good at filtering alsorts of things. But most be lost without the attention most moan about. Most blokes out here thinking these women prestige again most are just fronting. Hiding veris. Not asking for 1.. is dirty on all sides and always has been. This is about what you can get out of it. Swinging ain't in any box. Get what you want if it on....

We think the site has definitely changed due to media exposure and not really in a good way unfortunately.

We have had some great meets with single guys and couples in the past but in the last couple of years it's been very time consuming trying to find what we're looking for due to an influx of dreamers and day trippers.

Clubs definitely seem the way forward for us.

"Well its not the biggest change for me as Ive never guaranteed more that a cuppa and a chat to see if we get on

"

Me neither in just saying that seems to be the expectation. The chats going nice, coffees arranged & you think you've made it clear & booooom;day off the coffee arrives & the shit talk starts.

By *-CrassClownMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"I think part of it is also because people have lost the essence of what swinging is all about. It's about the experience og meeting like minded people for casual sexy fun rather than just getting a quick shagWell said....

Banter gone down hill too lol "

It existed to begin with?

I think most women think this site all about them. They can arrange 10 meets but if a bloke does the same the place has changed if they not waiting round in a queue as number 10. Haha really? In reply to a comment saying we want it confirmed. Women are really the biggest time wasters. I've been waiting round on corners of streets. Giving my address for no turn up which is the worst as then they know where you live. I'll be honest. Unless is consented in mail before they turn up I ain't having anyone over...

But with my chat/foreplay is usually on second get through my door anyway but I still get it consented via this chat same time. Could take 2 messages. Could take a week but if they coming over is fully consented and on second she get to me...

By *nforthefunMan  over a year ago

tenby

Got to say I'm disappointed in the site it's totally shit and full of time wasters of all sexes

"Got to say I'm disappointed in the site it's totally shit and full of time wasters of all sexes "

Time wasters? Now that's usually the interesting question, at what point is a person deemed to be a time waster? When they fail to show for a pre arranged meet or because they're not willing to have sex 24/7 with random strangers, regardless of their fancies X

I will say this site ain't what it once was unfortunately I used to be able to meet people on the same wave length have a good laugh and some fun if it happened. now it just seems that people want to pic collect which leaves u to believe they either dont like or just using this site as a joke it's a real shame though the genuine fun seekers have just vanished

I can’t really comment as what it used to be like on here. I’m still a noob I guess. But I will say my experience has been fantastic so far. I’ve met some really great people. I have met some awful ones as well, but I try not to let it ruin my fun. I just find it easier to be upfront and honest with people and hope they would extend me the same courtesy. I don’t have time for fakes and they’re becoming easier to spot the more I get familiar with FAB.

» Add a new message to this topic